Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Kylie

Kylie Witness

Must comment in here...

Peyton is fabulous. And to say I'm a Stella/Mac fan, I think Peyton and Mac are gorgeous together.

Oh, and I didn't even know she was in a new movie coming out this week here in England - Hallam Foe. She sounds like she's playing a bit of a bad guy in it, so I'm rather eager to see this movie now, just for her!

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

What is the movie about? Is it a murder mystery? I wonder if it will play in the U.S. It would be great to see her play a villainess.

3. Kylie

Kylie Witness

As far as I can tell from the review, it's about a boy who's mother dies, and he wants to find out just how she died. He falls in love along the way, of course, but Claire plays the evil stepmother who he suspects of doing away with his mother.

4. mugs

mugs Witness

thats sounds good i must go and see it espually since last night all my csi ni sceens were wipped

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

hi Kylie! ^_^
    you sure got my attention with your post:
    :lol: here here!

anyway, that movie sounds interesting!

as for the predictions:
    LMAO i cant think of the scenario where mac cheats BUT i do see the work problem or maybe a long distance relationship. *sigh* it always comes to those :p IMO anyway.

6. Kylie

Kylie Witness

Hi yourself =D

I definitely don't see Mac cheating. Nuh uh. I'm just hoping that Peyton does return after a few episodes. They're just so darn cute.

But, perhaps she wants him to stay in England with her? I just don't see any reasons really for them to not still be together when Mac returns.

Unless she's something crazy like pregnant. Though that's a bit more like a CSI Miami storyline, IMO.

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'm hoping to go see Hallam Foe next week. It looks good.
    I don't see Mac cheating either. I can see him being hesitant/cautious, but not cheating, he just doesn't come across to me as that kind of guy.
    I ship Mac/Jane and Mac/Lindsay, but I like Mac and Peyton too. Claire is a beautiful and very talented actress, and she and Gary are great together.

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^MacsLady, yes, she is beautiful and talented. :D she's awesome. you know (i just wanted to share) :p, I shipped Mac/Jane before (i liked) Peyton :lol:

did anyone see the spoilers? theyre to *swoon* for.

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey guys it took me a while to find this thread!! :lol:

Anyway, 'Meet Joe Black' is on now on Ch4 in the UK with Brad Pitt and Claire Forlani!

10. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Meet Joe Black? Wow, haven't seen that in ages. Gotta say, I'm an ambivalent Brad Pitt fan, tend to shy away from overexposure of stars sometimes, but I did mostly like the movie, Anthony Hopkins, and I found Claire memorable even though I had no idea who she was.

I imagine this thread'll be quiet for abit until Peyton's mentioned in an ep, staying in London etc. Still hoping she makes a return, I liked what Claire brought to the show and hope she'll be back.

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

well...
    she's gone. and im not happy how they handled it. ship or no ship. i think at least they should make a scene for them right? or her? i wanted to see peyton at least T_T

12. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Isn't Clair Forlani in that Dungeon Siege movie coming out in a couple of months with Burt Reynolds (haha)?

She is one mighty talented actress :D! Love her in Meet Joe Black!

13. justCSI

justCSI Police Officer

its over and its heartbreakin'. I hate the way they handled it also. I would have a loved maybe flashes of her writing the letter.

I was waiting for it to come to an end...but golly I miss her. I was watching some episodes in season three and I believe that what they had between them was real.

Gah, I'm gonna miss her.

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I will miss Peyton and Mac's interaction. At least they didn't kill her off, which means she could always be brought back for a visit or something. Having her decide to stay in London isn't much of a twist.

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'm sad she's gone, but they didn't split up because of some awful reason like one of them cheated or killed someone, so the door is always open for her to return!