Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

First of all, welcome ams_the_angel! I don't know why I thought you were Naz's friend; you're actually ericloca's friend! :lol: So you're the one that speaks Spanish, right? Well anyway, have some positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian! Mmmm... cookies. [​IMG]

Hey, NicknGrissom, you're talking about these pics from Big Shots right? I like them too. :) (Oh, and I think Nick said that in Scuba Doobie Doo. Not completely sure, but I think he did.)

Welcome back, as well Sab with the cute bunny icon! :cool: I'm doing alright except for some scheduling problems at my college. :rolleyes: But I'll sort it out soon enough.

2. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

There used to be these two people I knew at school who reminded me SO much of Greg and Sara, but for the life of me I can't remember who they were now.

It's so cool that y'all missed me! I missed y'all, too!...You guys, too, Sara and Greg!...Not that they can hear me out here, of course. :lol:

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you Hestia, that was fast. I will look at the picture which I want in for someone to make me a new banner. I'm a Taurus, I thought Sara's birthday is in Nov.? I know Greg's birthday is in May. Because I remember Sara said it before we find out Grissom and Sara together. I remember Grissom's and Nick's birthday are in Aug. I don't know when Catherine's and Warrick's birthday. That was sad that I can't remember, but I do remember Grissom, Nick, Sara and Greg's birthday. Did they said, Warrick's birthday is in Oct. or something?

4. ams_the_angel

ams_the_angel Victim

Thanks , NicknGrissom and Hestia for the welcoming . The cookies and the coffee are amazing .
    Yeah , I speak some Spenish , but as a foreign language I'm better talking in French . I started learinng Spanish in high-school for one year , but French I learn for five .
    But please , call me Ams or Amelia !

5. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Bonjour Amelia! :D Welcome to the Sandle thread! Glad to meet you! From what Danni has told us, you'll love it here :) You can call me Jess if you want to, by the way! :D

Beautiful poem, Kat, as always! We have a lot of poets now, don't we? And every single poem posted in these threads are excellent! :D

Good idea, Kat! How much longer can they deny that Greg and Sara are meant to be?!? ;)

Haha, thanks for the compliment on my icon, Hestia! I happen to think purple bunnies are quite appealing! :lol:
    Good luck on sorting out those scheduling problems :D

Where is King Liff??? He's done a disappearing act on us :lol:

*Skips off to fix the door of the broom closet. I tell you, two people have been playing a game in there...and I'm not talking about Dance Dance Revolution :devil:*

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey Jess ! everyone ! Mornin' . Ams you already here ? Whoa ...
    I miss Liff too ... where is he ?

7. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

hello everybody!!!!! Ams!!!! Glad to meet you here :D thanks for lovin my dialogs....but sadly i have none today... :( but maybe i will have it tomorrow :D

well i can say that the sandle thread is the best of the best... :D btw..*throw spoiled cake at Ams* haha.. thats how i welcome people here :lol:

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

My Nazzie is back !!! I missed you so much . *hugs Nazzie* . No dialog ? :( that's sad .
    Ams is at home now , probably sleeping , but she'll be here later .

I found a scene that gives me dirty thoughts (from Daddy's little girl .)

Sara , Greg and a bed .

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Welcome Amelia (let me just say I love your name; I actually used it in a CSI fiction, only this girl was named Amelie instead of Amelia)! It's always lovely when new Sandle shippers enter our thread. :D Nice to hear you speak French. I've been studying it at school for four years now. When it comes to speaking I'm still quite scared of it, I'm afraid to make mistakes, but I do love learning languages and I hope I'm getting better this year. :)

10. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

First of all, a Sandlish welcome to Amelia! Have fun, it's great here! :)
    I'm glad you liked my poem, let's see if I can write another one tonight... that was an exhausting day, I hadn't expected this - but since when do things turn out the way I expect them to? *lol*

11. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey KittyKat , how ya doin ? *hugs and kisses KittyKat* . I missed you ... and your poems .
    Actually I used her name in a fanfic too ... I think she's an oc in love with Nick or something . I don't remember very well .

"Love is born of faith, Lives on hope, And dies of charity." - Author Unknown

"I don't want to live-- I want to love first, And live incidentally."

"When you realize you want to spend The rest of your life with somebody, You want the rest of your life To start as soon as possible." When Harry Met Sally (Movie)

Love is something eternal, The aspect may change, But not the essence." - Vincent Van Gogh

"You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved,

And you will never understand what pain really is Until you have lost it." - Author Unknown

"When traveling the path of life, and finding love along the way, Everything looks new and different. Little do you know it is the same old landscape you used to see all of the time; Love has just given you new eyes."

I looked to my love quotes collection and I found those who seem Sandlish (at least a little ) . I'll search tomorrow and see if I can find more of them .

12. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Aw Dani, thanks for those wonderful quotes! I was searching for a nice SQOTD, but somehow didn't find anything really special - shame on me *lol* but yours are so great that it really doesn't matter anymore! I love the last one most!
    Oh and I'm quite fine, although... well, work sucks a bit right now, and damn, I really miss my sister - she's in the US now for one year!

I think I'll go to bed soon, though, somehow I get too little sleep these days, can't sleep well... haha, I bet Sara and Greg don't sleep much either - but for different reasons! :devil:

13. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey hun ! I'm glad to hear you're fine .
    Of course they can't sleep ! they are very busy ... :devil: but why are you thinking at dirty :devil: things ? They can't be working too hard and not be able to have some sleep , or they can try to make a baby ... why do you always have dirty thoughts ? Why do we , Sandle shippers have lots of dirty thoughts ?
    Good night to ya , sweetheart . Hope you'll have a good nice sleep and you'll not be so tired tomorrow ... and ready for new dirty :devil: thoughts .

14. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello my beautiful Sandle-buddies! :) It's raining hard here and I love the feeling of reading your wonderful posts. Sandle really is the sun after the storm! :D

Good to see a lot of people coming back! Good to see you NicknGrissom, and looking forward to your banner. ;) Kat!! I am so happy you're here! I missed you too and all the Sandle stuff you bring here! :D And of course we missed you, araSgerG! I know you have a name and... Welcome Amelia! *shares positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian* I miss sharing Sandle comfort foods. :D I am glad you finally decided to join us. :)

Lovely to see you Hes. *hugs* You're back! Hooray! Yep. I am free as a bird no exams and no classes next week! *parties* But I still need to be in school. *sigh* and Jessie - (cute icon by the way) nice to see you're back too! :) And I've read your poem, it's wonderful! *snagging*

I was so amazed when I read this. It's just telling the truth! I think the same way you do, Jessie, it does scream Sandle!! ;)

And how can I forget your fic, Eva it's one of the cutest thing I've ever read! :D And... the first fic I've EVER read. Yep. ;)

15. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Pau-Wee!!!! great to have you here :D maybe i have a dialog... :D

Sara: Greg...
    Greg: Yes?
    Sara: Are you busy?
    Greg: Nope...why?
    Sara: I wanna ask you a favor..
    Greg: Sure..
    Sara: This involve some physical thingy..
    Greg: Oooohh come on baby!! :devil:
    Sara: I wanna you to bash Hank for me...he's been disturbing me...
    Greg: Ouh...i thought it was something else :( well...i'm lucky to learn Thai Kick Boxing.. :D
    Sara: Oh yes...hes outside the lab now...cummon honey! make him cry for his mommy!!! You're the man!!
    Greg: Here it goes...

BASH!!! WOO!!! OUCH!!DOOSH!!!ARGH!!!

Greg: That was easy..
    Sara: Ouh Greg!! I love you love you love you!!! *kisses Greg*
    Sara: I will do anything for you!!
    Greg: Really? Erm..wanna come to my house later on after shift?
    Sara: Sure..It'll be fun
    Greg: Im sure it will :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.