CSI:Miami Answering Machines. What would they say??

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 7, 2006.

1. csimiamiadict

csimiamiadict Hit and Run

Ryan: hey this is ryan im probably busy doin stuff, so you know where to find me...mom if this is you i just met the future mom of your grandkids, and dont worry, ill be home in time for dinner, bye

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Speed:what the hell do you want?! can;t i get a moment's peace!? You're still here!? God! go away! don't you have anything better to do!? obviously not seein as you're calling me in the middle of the day when NORMAL people are at work! so stop calling me! i won't return your call anyways...*BEEP*

3. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

Speed:Im busy Im shure I have a better job then you do so plze don't call me at work and if you do then you're a cheap tequila pushing *BEEP*
    H:Hi this is Horatio Caine srry to not answer im probably doing a big case on a kidnapped girl and if this is one of my suspects calling me...I WILL CATCH YOU!
    Eric:Helooooo all you sexxi fine ladies leave me a message and we'll get right to the point!!!! gracias mamma cita!!!

4. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

Haha that one is soooooooo funny!!!!

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

which one are you refering to?

6. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

Oh, I'm laughing SO hard right now that I'm crying! You guys are great! These are all so awesome! I wish I was more creative... I'll keep thinking... and appreciating everyone else's creativity!!

7. flgal

flgal Hit and Run

Cooper: yeah this is Cooper....I'm probably at the lab trying to untangle another hopelessly garbled tape and solve the case for them....leave a message and after I analyze it I'll get back to you......beep.

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Hi, this is Dan Cooper... Is this thing working? How do you operate this piece of junk? Ma, hand me the instruction manual. Testing... Testing... 1... 2... 3... Hello... BEEP

9. flgal

flgal Hit and Run

Alexx: awwwwww sugar what are you trying to tell me? Leave your number after the beep..we'll talk.....

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: :lol: That was a good one, Dan does remind me of that "im still cool even though I live in my mom's basement" kinda guy!

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Natalia:Hey this is Natalia. leave your name and number and i'll get back to you.....*giggles* Eric! cut it out! *giggles more* ooh. Eric i like that. *Eric's voice* Oh s**t!! it's still on!! *Natalia's voice* i'm trying to turn it off it won't...*BEEP*

12. CSIFrost

CSIFrost Hit and Run

Alexx: You've reached Dr.Woods...I'm in the morgue right now, talking to another corpse & can't take your call...please leave a message and I'll do my best to get back to you before you end up in the morgue with me...<beep>

13. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

Oh my word. I shouldn't have read this one while I was eating, I almost chocked laughing. :lol:

Anyone have that phone number!! ;)

Ok, I know this one probably will not even be as close to funny as everyone else's but I'll give it a shot.

Speed: Can't come to the phone right now, I'm cleaning my gun......*BANG*....S**t, it really does work...anyways if you want to leave a message, go for it and I may get back to you whenever...if not, then don't....*beep*

I'm so sorry my Speed!! :lol:

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ryan: Hey, this is Ryan. I'm not at home right now, I'm probably working overtime at McDonald's trying to make money for a living because damn Stetler had to go and get me fired. I hate that motherf- *beep*

15. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

This thread is totally awesome! I have laughed so hard it hurts. I am gonna think of some and post later.