The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL no names mentioned.... but it was me lol.....

Ok regqarding the love moments. We are doing fanfiction, video's poetry etc based on the actuarl seasons of CSI. The example we used were for season 7. So it has to be from there. No AU allowed and the raiting i think that it was PG?

Any more help that it is required just let me know.

So come on people get your thinking caps on, and lets start writting...

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

It was! Okay!!! Thanks for that, but we stretched the idea to that story! :D

BTW - Fear of Your Shadow Chapter 2 will be posted later tonight! My sister still has to beta it.

I can't wait until I get to work on my videos!

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

I can't wait to read your stories, and watch your vidoe's. Lets say i'm greddy lol........

4. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

Guess what ya'll! I am back! Now that school has started again, I can finaly get away from home and do what I want online now. I have missed you all and can't wait to jump back into things. Hugs all around.

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Heads up ya' all my new chapter is up.... over at the WMTDB... same name as here... go check it out.

6. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

:p You've all returned, yay!

I kind of...lost...what I had written for the challenge thingy...Um...I might be able to find it, but it's been two weeks since I started it, and that was at my grandparents house...

7. lil_love_fan

lil_love_fan Hit and Run

Wow, tons of new posts and returning posters! Cool! I was is Canada all day, and lets just say I look and feel like a boiled lobster.

Clarrisani, your dream sounds awesome! And that line is just so Greg :lol:.

And I can't wait to read all of these fics and stories! I think I have been too enthralled with the new GSPD, which is a great read, if anyone hasn't already read.

8. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Hey Kassie (gives hug) nice to see you again. Its nice to see all the posting.

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I'm glad everyone's posting again!!!! Hopefully everyone will be active during season 8!

I just checked, 1 month and 7 days until "A La Cart!" :D

Also, I just posted chapter 2 of "Fear of Your Shadow" on WMTDB! I'll work on more fiction later today.

10. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Hey all! I'm still on vaca, but had some time to check my email real quick so I thought I'd pop in with a quick comment. I'm trying not to run up the phone bill! lol.

Wojo- Thanks for that Vampire story info! I'll check it out when I get home on Sunday.

As for the Challenge, the rating is G-PG nothing above that, relationship wise, crime scenes don't count toward the rating. It can't be over 500 words long and it's basically the moment you as a fan realize the boys are together as more than best friends.

I'm glad new chapters and stories are being posted, I'll get to those when I get back. I'm working on chapter 3 of Till Death, and I'm going to be betaing a few challenge pieces later this week. I'm also hoping to get to Live and Love chapter 10 while I'm here too, especially since we're at such a critical point in the story.

Anyway, sadly, no dreams for me lately... boo hoo...lol. Well, I've got to run. I hope everyone gets lots of writing done! I want to have lots and lots to read next week to make up for my lack of fanfic this week! lol...talk to you all later!

11. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

I posted those like, two days, ago, and I ma just now seeing them up.... What is up with that? I am glad ya'll missed me! I have been keeping up with our boys, watching reruns to keep my alive until September.

I feel bad for leaving for so long, but I couldn't help it... Mommy made me. Ah well. Home sweet home for me here. Anywho, I have still beed reading a ton and want to let you all know that I have fallen in love with Harvester of Sorrow although I can't remember the author right now though. but yeah....

If anyone wants my number or any other contact info, hit me up, because I am not sure how often I am going to be online soon. I am taking two very writing intensive courses and will have a ton of writing to do, not that I am complaining, mind you. Anyway, it is good to see everyone, including all the new people. Welcome to those I haven't seen around here before. Peace out.

12. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

0.0 SpikeTV just told me that Fannysmackin' is replaying this coming Monday. I'm excited. Granted, I have to wake up early, or stay up about two hours longer than I expect, but I think it's worth it.

It's worth it, right?

13. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Its worth it!!! BTW have you seen it before???

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I think suckerforasmile, said she missed it for the first time. Then again on the replay!

You'll love it hun, especially the "Jaw Clench of Love" scene.

About a month to the season 8 premiere. :D

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

my bad! It is a good episode but I had time watching it!

I wish it was less than that!!! If it wasnt for fan fiction and you all I'd seriously go NUTS!!! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.