Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Fruitbat, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Cool a new convert. Welcome hhunter Collect your drool bucket at the door pull up a chair and enjoy the HOTNESS that is Mac. And feel free to join us on the Gary Thread as well. :D :D :D

We are a freindly bunch we dont bite...well we do have a fondness for Mac's lovely neck but other that that I think your safe... :devil:

2. Starch1ld

Starch1ld Civilian

I'm new for posting, been drooling over this forum for awhile now and I envy all the work you've done! I adore Gary and recently picked up the DVD of Fallen Angel - I'll see if I can't get some good screen shots to post.

3. InDe23

InDe23 Victim

Heloo everyone...
    I come with cookies for all :)
    I am new too...but I have just got caught up on this forum and I am LOVING all the Mac pics!!!
    PissyMac and WetMac are my favs!!!
    I can't wait til next season starts so we can have some new pictures to drool over :D

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome to the newbies. Everyone else, let's get busy corrupting these nice new Mac fans and dragging them into the gutter...

5. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hiya newbies...I'm known as the Panting Poet, by El'Snarko(aka ElWood). I write lottsa poetry, about our Sex God. So enjoy these sexy pics. :devil:

6. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

macs lady the claire bit is so sweet. Id quote it but i cant find it!

i can remember when we were all for angsty mac. when he was grieving claire and wore a tie!

i agree with taking y'all into the gutter. Where most of us are right now. we need pics!!!!!!

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gaby, don't ya wanna be Claire in that scene? Angsty Macky is so sweet. I got the book from my library, took it right off the new books shelf in the back before it went out to the customers (i work there) and I read it in like 2 days, and I read that Claire scene like three times. I really like the way Stuart M Kaminsky writes Mac.

8. InDe23

InDe23 Victim

Well then...

Gary in the shower...my mind is definitely in the gutter now teehee... Im Loving It!!

I am reading the third book currently...only about 3 chapters so far but I cant wait to read more

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

WOW how can we not be in the gutter with pics like those

thanks luvingmyHoratio
    That goes with the dream I had about Gary S. the other night

YES bring on more SEXY MAC :)

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oooh, shower Gary. Yummy. :devil: Definitely a guttery pic. :devil: I really hope we get a Shower Macky one day.
    'Murder Sings the Blues' rerun was on last night. I love how Peyton says at the end 'anything for the birthday boy'...we'd do anything for Macky on his birthday too, right? :devil: ;)

11. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Wow, lots of new faces in here, that's gutterly fantastic! :p Hiyas :D

and ditto for what Fruitbat said, check out Sinister too, lots more great piccies over there.

I know I've been lax in posting pics lately, I'll throw a few more up soon.

*pokes LMH* panting poet indeed, cheeky sod. where's your "I'm a good girl" t-shirt? Did it spontaneously combust? ;)

awww, Murder sings was a fun eppie, birthday surprises, then getting told off by Peyton, then the cute Ho-ho dispensing vending machine. "Big Spender," he says. Funny.

Missing out on all the re-runs, living offa dvds; S3 release and S4 premiere countdown is on, less than two months now.... *Excellent....*

anyways. just popping in to see whassup. been awhile.

:D

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love the 'Big Spender' bit (well El you knnow I love that scene!!)

Hey newbies, if you ever need company down in the gutter you got it...I think if El did awards for this thread i'd win the award for venturing the deepest into the gutter! :devil: I rarley leave after walking into this or the gary thread :devil:

13. InDe23

InDe23 Victim

I will gladly spend time in the gutter with you!!

Here's hoping for a Mac shower scene this season
    *fingers crossed*

14. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

It's o so quiet here in the gutter. Where's everybody hanging out. Well, I'll just bring in some sunshine then.

[​IMG]

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

hey guys over here in the UK (Macslady will know this) we have a didital channel calle FiveUS which sows a lot of US TV programmes, this is how we have a lot of reruns, and in between some eps you get to see interviews with the cast and oyther stuff. Anyway I found one on youtube with Mac and thought you might want a look here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHmYMDLvbHo

(Also posted in Gary thread)

Don't worry Jools i'm down here just having a nap and dreaming about thesexy man himself... great pic/wall Jools! :)

PS have you seen the new promo!