NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Sorry, you are correct. I posted the Bones time slot change in the Bones thread four days ago after reading it on TV Guide online. Why did they do it? It is called bu$ine$$. The only people who win such wars are the makers of DVRs and VCRs.

2. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I read your post of the time slot change in the Bones thread after throwing my mini-tantrum in this thread :lol: Such a pity. Thankfully I do have a 2nd TV with a VCR (I don't have TIVO, and have no intention of getting it or a dvr) but if I had to make a choice between the 2 shows, I'd stick with NCIS and lose Bones - but probably end up buying the season dvd's afterwards. Either way, they win... they might lose me as a regular viewer during season, but I'll still buy their dvd's. It sucks...

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Jenny is still the NCIS director. Army Lt. Col. Hollis Mann, now retired from the Army, seems to be employed by NCIS. It is unknown if that means Susanna Thompson will be a series regular or recurring.

Not really that happy to hear this about Hollis Mann.

From Ask Ausiello
    We're going to meet one of Gibbs' ex-wives early in the season.

Excited to see how that works.

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I started watching the show because I was already watching JAG. I like the idea of the show so I continued watching. I also like Mark Harmon so I would probably have continued to watch the show regardless.

I like both Kate and Ziva. As someone else said they both are different.

I prefer Palmer over Sheppard. I find Jenny annoying sometimes.

I don't ship so I will leave that to those that do.

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Thanks for the spoiler tidbits, Calihan! I'm unhappy about the first one, since I don't particularly care for Hollis Mann, but the 2nd sounds like it could be major fun! :D

6. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I'm with MBGrissom - I don't care for Hollis. The second spoiler made me giggle. I think that should be interesting, to say the least.

7. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I figure it's not double posting since there are several days between the posts. Plus, I come bearing news. :D From tvshowsondvd.com, I got info on the Season 4 DVD extras.
    • The extras are:
    • Cast and Crew Commentaries
    • Cast Roundtable (parts 1 and 2)
    • Ducky's World
    • Behind the Set: production design of NCIS
    • Dressed to Kill: designing the sets of NCIS
    • Prop Master
    • Picture Perfect:The Looks of NCIS
    • Season of Secrets
    There is also a note pointing out a warning on the back that says "Some episodes may be edited from their original netowrk versions.", but they don't seem to know what that means.

8. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Here's what was on the cover of my TV Guide for Aug20-26. YUMMY!!!!! is all I could say. LOL

[​IMG]

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

That's a beautiful TV guide cover, and the article inside was very nice! Mark H. sounds like an incredibly down to earth, easy going guy in real life with no "Star Ego" whatsoever, bless his heart. Sounds like things are going much smoother and happier on the set this season, too. :)

10. Calihan

Calihan Captain

The final showdown between the NCIS team and an elusive arms dealer reaches an explosive and deadly conclusion. Recurring cast: Jeanne Benoit - Scottie Thompson, Jimmy Palmer - Brian Dietzen. Guest cast: La Grenouille - Armand Assante, Trent Kort - David Dayan Fisher, Henri Rousseau - Mesrop Agjanyan, Col. Jasper Shepard - Webster Williams.

11. mugs

mugs Witness

Calihan that sounds like good news :)

1) What season did you start watching NCIS and do you prefer Kate or Ziva? 1, 2, 3, or 4?

i started watching in season 1 but Ziva is my all time favourite character on the show

2) Favourite supporting cast member? Jenny Sheppard (i love her and gibbs together.

3)Favourite 'ship? Tiva and Jibbs are my 2 favourites

4)Favourite episode and why? i don't really have a favourite epi but i do have favourite scenes ie

3x24 - when Ziva goes to see gibbs on hospital
    3x01 - Ziva's first scene with tony
    3x04 - Ziva and gibbs in the lift
    under covers - all the Tiva scenes

5) first of all tony can not be in love with Jeanne because the writers would have do deal with all the tiva fans if he was. and as for gibbs knowing about the undercover work i think that if he doesn't know all the details he at least has an idea going on some of the clips i have seen on youtube (him talking to ziva)

12. Calihan

Calihan Captain

The team investigates a dead John Doe when Ducky discovers the man has been killed instead of just died. It soon turns out he was involved in shady business: identity erasing and such. Ziva bonds with a woman after initial awkwardness. Fornell and Abby are also in this episode

13. Calihan

Calihan Captain

The Team is choppered aboard a secret Navy vessel after a mysterious death of one of the crew members. Jenny takes on a fight against the commander of the mission the ship was on. Ziva is getting more and more acquainted with movie vernacular, to the delight of Tony

14. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

That is the first spoiler about an episode that mentioned Tony. I was begining to worry that we might be losing Michael Weatherly.

15. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.