Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

That doesn't sound as long as I thought it would when you put it in hours. :)

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

It's pigging days!! Sorry to be so crass! :lol: I am being very good and not reading spoilers but it is doing my head in wanting to know what happened to Sara! I don't care about cases, cause I like to play CSI when I watch, but GSR stress is making this unbearable!

Sorry. Don't usually post on here. Just lurk and read. But I had to vent! :lol:

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's poppie for the site ;) nice shots! and did you all read the today's news on here, about WP ANd JF talking about CSI, him about science, her about him! I've always wondered if she doesn't have a 'crush' on him, I mean in real life, she calls him 'brilliant' and a 'good listener' in her talking about him! so they really like one another in real life, and that's what we see on screen! a very sweet happy read![​IMG]

LIGHT INTO MY LIFE

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Voting time, y'all! choco your help with the list of the nominated titles has been muchly aprreciated.

aight, vote for uhh ... 5? yeah, 5 it is.

5. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys, How are you all? Welcome to all the lurkers that are coming out to play. GSR rules. I'm feeling more & more positive everyday. If Jorja wasn't still filming we would surely know by now & they've been at work for a month or more. Aren't they supposed to be trying to get a head start this year too, just in case there's a writers strike. They must have 4 to 6 eps filmed by now.(Keeping fingers crossed)

6. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

lucyj0720, just a request not to double/triple post (ie. make back-to-back posts with nobody replying in between). You can edit a post for up to 24 hours if you wish to add more to it. Thanks. :)

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Exactly.. good point.. and good attitude, I'll bet ya' all she's going return in full fury :D and I mean that in a good way, Sara we miss you!

Thank's Missy Adzix for the poll I picked my 5 ;) look's the the Red Mustang is way out ahead!

8. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I love the titles in the poll. Thanks desetwind, I like Kathryn Morris too. i chose Welcome back Sara, I said I'd miss you and I do, We hit 30 threads - we deserve a kiss, Attention TPTB! You kill her - we boycott, and Don't leave Bruno ... and Grissom. I can't wait till thread 30. The Pacific Coast has 746 hours and 29 minutes until the series premiere.

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I vote for 5 thing I like and I like the end better, 'Don't leave Bruno...and Grissom.' that was cute. We hit 30 and we deserve a kiss.

I agree with Lucyjo about Jorja fire. We will hear from Billy, George, Gary, Marg and Eric by now and they will fight for her. Like George said in the interview, "Nobody can take Jorja's place, if they do and we will be in trouble." I guess he talking about us fans get mad at the TPTB.

10. sidlewannabee

I think if any of them were fired Jorja would stick up for them even if it meant they would fire her too, so I think they owe her that. I highly doubt that she would quit because she is finally in the position she has wanted all along.

11. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Alright ladies. New PROMO! It's AWESOME! And scary at the same time. Makes me wanna sing Haunted by Kelly Clarkson. Beware, it kinda makes you tear and throw things all at the same time. I know it did for me. Poor Sara. Click At Your Own Risk Credit goes to princessklutz04 from YTDAW for providing it.

12. sidlewannabee

A serious urge came over me to read the spoiler, but I didn't. I almost did. I think after I watch the premiere, I will go back and read all the spoilers that have to do with the premiere just to see what all the spoiler addicts were going through.

Sara will live!!!!!!!!!!

13. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

30 days, 30 days!! We can make it. Less than a month left! 30 days! Squee (that"s 721 hours in EST). Anyone want the countdown in minutes? :lol:

And what happened to all the support for Pin me down...But not with a Mustang?? I thought that would be the favorite by far. I picked that one, Did he just say he loves her, Ready for your comeback, 30 threads we deserve a kiss, and said I'd miss you and I do. Although I still hope the we deserve a kiss could wait for 31 so we could name 30 one that tips our hats to the summer that they "drove" us crazy wondering what will happen to Sara, and to our beloved GSR. Now that it's too late, though, I also really like the Bruno one.

14. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Woo for 'Pin me down..but not with a mustang'..had to throw one more in there for we hit 30--kiss...

OMG WTF WAS THAT!!!!!!!!! Kinda nice to see Sara alive for the first ep...if only for a 9 second promo. Yeah, that was a little scary...made me go "EEP!" So I wonder if natalie drugged her? And as she was lowering the car Sara came to and was like "WTF? Dude, that hurts..." ::shudder:: The way she screams...eek. Kinda makes me think though... wasn't the arm that was pinned the arm we see her reaching out with and grasping mud at the end of S7? Wouldn't the pressure of the car kinda not allow her to move her fingers? Just a thought. My overactive brain is thinking too hard. >:) I CANNOT wait to see Grissom in this ep OMG!! Thanks SSR8 for the link, you're awesome chica!

GSR rocks my calcite!!
    Go Team SO!!

15. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Wow
    Yikes, I don't like those sound effects AT ALL.
    I'm still sticking by my guns on the flash flood shifted the car & saved Sara.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.