Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

Hey, for some very odd reason, whenever I hear or read the word "bed head" I think of lice. Yeah, I know it's gross, but why is that? I think I'll never know.

2. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

Hey i´m new to this site, but i am big GSR shipper, so i was wondering if I could come here and talk about gsr...and maybe get sort of into the gutter spirite!
    P.S.-Just wanted to ask-if Griss and Sarah do kiss...how do you think it will happen?(Sorry if you´ve talked about this before, but i only read this thread not the ones before!)

3. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

greenfieldcsi, [​IMG]to the great big GSR family. Of course you can talk about GSR all you want and yes you *splash* join us in the gutter. We have lots of in in here.

I think if and when Grissom and Sara ever do kiss that it will be in a heat of a moment conversation. I think we will all be shocked. :D

4. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

HI greenfieldcsi and welcome on this board ;)
    then sara and griss aren't kiss yet but i think it's gonna happen fast (well i can dream :lol:).... i wish it will happen like that: they will be outside vegas, in the desert , after a romantic dinner and they will be watching the stars (just like griss did in "shooting stars") and sara will be glancing at him and he will do the same .... they will look in each other eyes and...........................KISSSSSSSSSSS ; THEN hmmmmm CENSURED :lol:

5. martini

martini CSI Level One

you really..i kinda hope.there will be lots of passion :) like the last ep of jag :eek:..that was wow and i think it will be in his house or her appertment, but i hope it will be in his office ;)

6. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

the last epi of jag was good but i thought that it was too much of passion, i mean we didnt have nothing (or almost) until the last episode..... i just hope that the GSR will be different.......and yes grissom office is not so bad ;) :lol:

7. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

Tahnks for the warm welcome
    and , i think a kiss in the office would be great(but very unlikely to happen!)

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Welcome greenfiledcsi!! Oooh... first kiss....

I've thought about this, and if we even GET to see the first kiss, doing it at th eoffice just seems out of character for both characters. I mean, they are both fairly professional, and though Gris might let his guard down when he is tired and worn out (ie: Butterflied), I don't see him as the kind to allow or encourage in-the-office smooching.

I have often wondered if it would be in a heated argument (FUN), or a cheesy soapy way...

I have so much trouble speculating, because I have ideas in my head of how it could happen, but they sound too much like fanfiction and not enough like the real CSI. I don't expect to ever see "making out/heavy snogging" on CSI. Just doesn't fit for GSR in my mind, and it will already piss off other shippers if these two kiss, I'm sure TPTB don't wnat to alienate everyone more than necessary....

Back to the kiss: No idea how it would REALLY happen... I just dream. :)

9. shipler

shipler Victim

Hmmm... regarding the whole pregnancy thing...

If Grissom and Sara were to have a baby together, what would you guys like to see them have?

I'd like to see them have one child, a daughter. I can see Grissom being a very overprotective father, and the daughter TOTALLY being daddy's little girl. Both parents would be totally the most loving parents ever, though, especially with Sara's background, and she'd do anything to prevent her daughter from going through what she did.

The nursery would have, of course, a butterfly theme. :)

What do you guys think?

10. melia

melia Rookie

maybe it would be during another house call to sara's appt. Thats how I always imagined it. Like they argue about something and sara leaves work pissed off and grissom comes to her house to apologize and he just grabs her in a very passionate kiss.

11. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

Oh come on guys, don't get me started on the pregnancy issue!!! I know I know, it's very unlikely. Fair anough, I can accept that they can be in a relationship, but Sara pregnant? I think that may be a bit too close to soap opera... And that's a no-no!

Although when I think of Sara feeling sick and then all those other scenes that you guys mentioned (Don't really remember :p), then I can't help bu SQEEEEEEEEEEEEE for no reason at all... ;)

ETA: I love Bugman and Buggirl!!! :lol: Ahem, not to mention certain pic of Grissom in a very skimpy outfit! :devil:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm kind of hoping that the triangle thing doesn't happen this week. I just think sara has chased after grissom enough, and whatever happens next between them needs to come from griss. Sara getting jealous over Sofia would be a step backward from all the emotional ground she's gained over season five. I think she needs to truly believe she's over the Bugman (hee that is such a funny name) and then out of nowhere he'll just show up at her house and say "Now i know what to do about this!"

13. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

First kiss? Hmm I always liked the fight/argument which leads up to the kiss..:p:p

Sara: Grissom I cant handle this job anymore! People die that shouldnt, and I can do a damn thing about it!

Grissom: Sara..

Sara: Were ALWAYS under credited, Its like we dont even exist!

Grissom: Sara, even you know thats not whats important..

Sara: And worst of all, the one person that means the world to me is obliviouse to me. I just want out of this job, out of this life! I cant take it anymore!

[Grissom grabs her by the shoulder]
    Grissom: Dammit Sara! I love you!

Sara: [Shocked] ... What?

Grissom: [Gentle this time].. I love you.. [Tenderly placing his hands to her cheeks and kisses her ever so gently.]

lol! Sorry went overboard.. dont worry thats not how I picture there first kiss. [And I cant write for the life of me]
    I just remembered a scene from a show and thats somewhat how it happened. Aw, I miss that show:(.

14. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

grissly, it's official! I love ya! Just watched your "Hello" video (yes, finally! :)) and...

<wipes tear>

Let's just say that all the reasons why I love GSR are there... :) So so beautiful!

15. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

hello video? i might have missed the newsletter... grissly i'd appreciate a link if you dont mind,,, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.