Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Del!!!!! miss you so much!!!! and araSereG i miss you too!!!!!! *hug everybody* :D

i think i know who.. :devil: Greg and Sara!!! they were playing playstation together..and they have soo much fun :D

2. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello Hello! Told yah, I'd be here today. :) I won't let Sandle down. Never! ;)

Del! I am soooooo happy to see you! Seeing you made my day. :D I am just so happy now that you're back. I missed so much! :D And thank you. I'm glad someone was able to read it. :lol: It means so much. :) *hugs* And I still adore your avatar. :)

Me too, araSgerG. :) Glad you're back too. :) *hugs* I know how you feel about school and stuff and good all Sandle to make those school stuff fade away. ;) Oh, you have an autographed Sandle set? I am so turning green --> :D of envy and happiness. :lol: Glad that you have them. Lucky you. ;) And.. I adore your icon. ;)

I think Nick was the one who gave him that. I am not sure though but I've read somewhere that he's the one who gave him that nickname. But still... Greggo is definitely IN for Greg and because I find it super sweet when Sara calls him that. ;) And Saris is adorable. Just sweet. I can see them saying that to each other. :) Hey, you've written a fic with that nickname haven't you, Eva. I think it was "Together We Can" which was super adorable. :)

I think we all know who's inside. ;) :devil: I can here rattling noises too and - more than that. ;) :devil:

3. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

:eek: I am such a Dorkus! Sorry about my long absence, girls and guys. I've had a lot on my mind lately and it's kinda been getting me down. But, coming here and reading all these beautiful posts makes everything just that little bit better. :D

Dani! You are a star! I love your poems, they're absolutely wonderful. I'm in the process of writing a poem. Maybe if it's good enough, I'll post it.

Naz, brilliant diologues as always! You keep this thread alive, you know! :lol: Toilet Guy...

Maybe it was Nick, Pau, but in Organ Grinder, when Greg rushes up to Sara to ask her if she's ready to go for a break, she says "Oh, sorry Greggo, hot case." I think that was the first time 'Greggo' ever came up. :D

Edit: Oh, I just found this poem that I wrote ages ago from Sara's point of view. It's no where near as good as Dani's or Kat's or everyone else's but...well, you know! ;)

Cupid and I

Cupid and I,
    Don’t get on.
    No ifs.
    No but’s.
    That’s how it is.

Cupid and I,
    Don’t get on,
    He fools me,
    Then breaks me.
    That’s how it is.

Cupid and I,
    Don’t get on,
    But then I met you.
    And everything changed.
    That’s what happened.

Cupid and I,
    Don’t get on,
    But, hmm.
    I guess this time,
    He cut me some slack.

How was it?

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey Jess , glad to see ya here . I missed ya .
    *Blushes* thank you (even if they were lame ). It's really good , Really , I like it ! More !

5. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hello Sandle buddies! How are you? Hope you had/ have a nice day - mine sucked today... one of the worst days ever, so I decided that only some Sandle love can cheer me up today... so here I am! ;)
    Sabser, I really like that poem, well done!

Sandle Quote of the Day

True understanding is deeper in meaning than mere words, and is important for its result, not petty rhetoric. Those who can verbalize their happiness have little happiness to speak of. My love has grown so much that I can't tell even half of it in words.

* A paraphrasing of William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

*Yawn* Today is my first day back in class... but it means that we're just that much closer to September, aka new season of CSI (for those in the U.S!)

Hi everyone! Hope you've all been doing well. I see some people have been sort of slacking like me. Real life and other interests tend to do that. [​IMG]

araSgerG, you got both Jorja and Eric's autographs? Lucky! Oh, BTW, have I ever said how much I love your avatar? It's really funny! :lol:

Eva, I really like you SPOTD and it's nice to see you around here. Heck, it's nice to see alot of people around here. [​IMG]

Good to know you're done with your exams, Pau! Is it safe to say you're done with school? :)

And Naz, just so ya know, I speak some Spanish if your friend ever wants to join! And tell her it's always great to see new sandle members.

I see everyone's been going crazy with the nicknames. :p Did anyone come up with one for me? Hes is fine and all but it still reminds me of the toy truck...

Finally, all the wonderful poems and pics and everything in between is really keeping this thread afloat over these last few summer weeks. Keeping high hopes when I'm counting down for the new season (of all my favorite shows)!

I'll try to stop by more often. [​IMG]

7. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Hey, welcome back Hestia! How've you been? I'm glad you're back! :D

Thanks for the comments on my poem, Danni and Kat!...Wait, Kat? Kat! Hey, welcome back, I haven't seen you in a while. You been ok? :D

I've been going through the compatibility (is that spelt right :lol:) of my friends and their crushes and I suddenly thought 'Oh what the heck, I'll see how compatible Greg and Sara are. So I put in Virgo (Sara's star sign) and Taurus (Greg's star sign) and here's what came out:-

When these two signs come together they will find an admiration for each other. Taurus will find Virgo’s quick and witty mind very appealing, while Virgo will be drawn to Taurus’ strength and dedication. The relationship may take awhile to get started because Virgo is naturally cautious. But don’t give up Taurus! If your first few attempts to get together don’t pan out, be patient and give Virgo some time to warm up to you. Once the surface is scratched and they give each other a chance, these two signs together can be very powerful!

I don't know about you, but to me, that TOTALLY screams Sandle! :)

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I like it . It's Sandle , you're right . Strenght , dedication ... yeah .
    Those guys really know the truth . Greg will warm Sara up ... :devil:

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Ah Sabser, maybe we should send this to TPTB as a proof of how Sara and Greg are meant for each other!
    Haha, having DTs, Dani? Can't blame you - so have I! :devil:

Okay, I'm in an emo mood today, I guess that's why this following little poem is quite dark... I hope you still like it, it just came to my mind and I wanted to share it...

Sandle Poem of the Day

I walked through
    Dark halls
    Without lights
    And I opened doors
    Again and again
    Only to find
    Nothing
    Behind.

And I stumbled
    Reaching out my hand
    For someone
    Just to help me
    Find my way
    And there was
    You.

10. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

DTs are keeping me alive ! I love them (and I have them all the time ) .

So I lay my head back down
    And I lift my hands
    and pray to be only Yours
    I pray to be only Yours
    I know now you're my only hope

I just love this song (Mandy Moore - Only hope ) ... and those lyrics are just so beautiful ...

11. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

oh man....im a day away from this thread and lots lots of ppl came here...i wanna cry in happiness :D *hug all my besties here* i love you all... ;)

OMG the zodiac sign is sooooo the best..well i think the TPTB wanna make Greg and Sara to be a canon thats why they gave Eric's name Greg and Jorja's name Sara cuzz Greg means a watchman and Sara means Princess.... :D *squeel*

Greg's a Taurus and Sara's a Virgo...wow!! it definitely has a meaning but its hiding somewhere and we've discovered the hidden meaning....and now i think that we're confident that Sara and Greg will be for each other :D :D :D

12. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

That's so perfect! :eek: Whoa. It's like exactly how Sandle is. "Virgo is naturally cautious"; that's so true, Sara hasn't had great experiences in her life, so she's obviously cautious. "If your first attempts don't pan out"; think about Organ Grinder etc. And then what I loved most: "Be patient, give Virgo some time to warm up to you." It totally shows how Greg shouldn't give up on Sara. Whoa Jess, this is so great! We should indeed send it to TBTB as proof that Greg and Sara should be together, like Kat said.

Aw Pau, you actually remember I used "Saris" in my fic! That's so sweet. I love you, it means a lot that people read my stories and even remember what they were about! :D And I was unsure too whether it was Nick or Sara who used "Greggo" for the first time. Both of them have said it on the show, but I don't know who did it first. :p

Haha Hestia, I didn't know about the toy truck. :lol: Well I didn't name you after a truck, I promise! It was just the nickname we use for my friend Hester. And her name is kinda like yours. :)

13. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Mornin' guys ! I finally managed to convince Amelia to join us . This girl is killing me . So we have a new member . But I'll let her present herself ... later . She'll be writing in English , I'll take care of that .

14. ams_the_angel

ams_the_angel Victim

Hello guys ! My name is Amelia , I am almost 16 years old and a big fan of this great couple called Sandle . I've been shipoing them for a very long time , but never actually talked about them on a forum because I knew few English . Anyway , my sister and my friend are helping me write on this forum . So thanks Maddy and Danni !
    Naz I just adore your dialogs , they are purely amazing .
    Kat , your poems are beautiful .
    Anyway , I just started to learn English , so I'll begin to write and translate things for myself ... until then ... I'll write with the help of the girls .
    I am really happy to be here , because I love this pairing and everyone in here seems so nice ...

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome to the Sandles thread, Amelia.

It was Nick that told Catherine, to let go my Greggo, I can't remember the episode. Guys, do you have any good picture of Sandles? I need it, I got the idea for the picture for my banner. I tried to look in this thread, it not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for one picture that I can use, it was the one before Aaron's mother came in the lab. When Sara and Greg walked down the hall. That was cute one and he look so sad, because that stupid undersheriff said something nasty to him. Or you could do the one the picture that Greg walked down with Sara after he was done listen to Aaron's confession.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.