Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

I thought I read somewhere that Catherine and Grissom find Sara? No?

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

well, that's what i read too. but, then when i saw in the pic that catherine's in, the red car's on a tower. but, in the pics were nick and grissom are... the car's still upside down. which brings me to think that... nick and gris get there first and catherine come a little after.

3. MarieMJS

MarieMJS Rookie

I'm thinking out loud, and I haven't read everything in this long post yet, but maybe they're considering having Sara retiring... Honestly, she faces a lot of stuff as a CSI already, and maybe this will be the last of it. She may be saved physically, but also not able to face more of this afterward, who knows... Maybe she will simply disappear from the show as a CSI and will only appear from time to time, she could be with Grissom as her love interest but leave the main storyline.
    Sounds stupid I know, but that would be the best solution in order to keep her alive but NOT in the show...

Who knows, speculations have gone overload ;)

and is this me or there is NO mention of Warrick at all in all this spoilers madness??? What happened to one of the key characters of the first seasons?
    I was sooo disappointed last year, they give Warrick some background story, only to cut his role to the minimum after that, what the hell is going with TPTB... I wish they could write a bit of Yobling after all, that would bring back the fantastic tension between Cath and Warrick...

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i've read acouple of the story lines to the first 4 episodes, and warrick and catherine are working together mostly. this season is nick's season. so... i'm not sure. but yeah, i would REALLY love to see more of warrick. we just like a ghost last season!

as for the 'sara retires' thing. i'm not sure if they'd make it that sara just flat our quits. through out all the seasons, sara keeps saying how much she loves her job and being a voice for the dead. if anything, i think they'd make her go back to San Francsico and just get herself together. and then from there, sara makes her decison. i'm just so excited for the premiere!! ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL sadly i doubt that but a good idea.

Ok people I've read the posts and other peoples comments.
    Interesting.

Well lets assume that Sara is infact alive and well.
    There are four level 3's and one level 1. There really should be a level 2 just to balance it all out.

Warrick although strong and a good CSI i doubt that he would want to be supervisor. He makes a better worker than leader. Even thought he stepped in briefly for Grissom, yeah things didnt work out, manly because Sara being jealous of his temporary postion kept information fromm the team.

Sara- Nope, sorry for me is far too weak and self absorbed in her own career rather than for the team. After all a leader is the center of a team and not the whole team.

Sara whilst being a good worker once again, for me lacks the drive to be a good team player. In and earlier episode Sara really critisized poor Warrick for having gambling issues. Sara is just- sorry to say this- just power mad and wants it all for herself.

She is however a strong centered career minded woman- which is not a bad thing.

Catherine is by far the first to step into Gris's shoes at both his and Ecklie's instructions. Yes we see in season seven how Catherine went behind the back's of her team. HOWEVER, under instructions from her leader she did what was needed.

Catherine successfully maintained the swing shift,when the overall team was split because of Ecklie.... However, i think that Catherine would be a good leader when and IF Gris does leave.

Nick. Now he is the strongest possible link to being a future Supervisor. Remember when the postion of making level 3 was between him and Sara. Sara being upset that she didn't get it, Nick wasn't worried, so instead the money went towards Greg's new machine instead.

Nick is a person-perseon. He is caring, thoughtful, admits when he makes mistakes. He truly is a team player. Even when Kepler was trying to play dirty..... Nick had the conviction to stick to his idea and see it threw.

Yes Nick lost it a few times, and lets be serious can't include Grave Danger in that one. He thought he was dying. That stoped being about the job and was about his own life.

Everyone would do what he did. That to me proved how well Nick has grown. He totally rocks.

Greg - bless him, sadly he wont be supervisor untill he reaches level 3. He needs to make level 2 first... I love his character afer all thats my ship. LOL

Hodges rocks. - yes he really should be part of the main cast list, after all he's been on the show what since season 4? So maybe him and super dave will be made main cast. If Sophia was made main cast, then why cant they be?????

Super dave's been in the show for how many years now???

6. GeorgeEadsLover

GeorgeEadsLover Witness

I can't wait to see the Season premire! Hodges does rock!! I love him!!

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i completely agree with you guys!!

i diffinatly think that Sara is an amazing CSI. but i don't think a team leader. she's not that... i don't know how to say it... outgoing? understanding? open minded? not sure. there's just something about Sara that wouldn't make here fit to be supervisor.

i think when Grissom does leave and Nick becomes supervisor, i see this happening.

Catherine supervisor of either swing or grave. she chooses... Catherine gets Warrick and a new characeter, maybe they'll bring back the Veronica girl. Warrick would be like catherine's right hand, just like she was to grissom.

nick would get either grave or swing, depends on what catherien gets and nick gets sara and greg. sara, being like nick's right hand. always there for nick and working closely. that's what i see happening.

but, i don't want grissom to leave. yeah, it'd work well for my ship, but i love grissom and he's what makes CSI. i have to admit, last season i was getting pissed off because there was NOTHING WIL BUGS!! he's a bug guys... why no bugs? but this season... it's looking REALLY good. i'm SO EXCITED!!!

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Thise two Davids deserve to be in the credits for sure!

9. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I just wish we didn't have much of a Catherine storyline this year. She gets more of a storyline than all of them combined.

Give Warrick a better storyline than what we have seen from the writers.

10. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i'm new to this forum, and to the whole *obsessed with csi* way of life. can anyone tell me ( i suppose in a private message so as not to break any rules) where you all get spoiler information and such...
    hope that's not a stupid question

for the record, i really hope sara lives, she's my favorite character, GSR is my favorite ship, even though i love the show for the forensics and science and excitement and what have you, i don't think it would be the same without her.
    you all have great theories!!

one month, can't wait

11. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I agree with everyone who thinks Nick would be the best new supervisor.

However, I don't think Sara is power hungry and wants it all to herself. The only time we've ever seen Sara want "power," is when it came to the CSI promotion and the only reason I think she cared about that was because Grissom was the one recommdending the person. I think she wanted it because by getting it, it would mean that Grissom thinks she's great CSI and he's noticed her. Sara's not an attention hog mind you, but I think she was looking for validation from Grissom because as we all know, he can be a little spacey sometimes and accidentally ingores people, but we still love our bugman :)

12. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I don't know if anyone else has seen it yet, but CBS just aired a little 15-second promo for the season premiere during 'CSI: Miami'. Basically it was just Sara yelling under the car and Natalie looking at her for a moment before walking off.

13. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

^^i agree with you, but i'm still not sure that sara would make a good superviser, yet. and after her kidnapping, who knows what state she'll be in (if she lives) i always assumed that cath would be the one to replace grissom. i think nick would be a better pick than warrick, because he seems... i dunno better with people... just something about him can't put your finger on...

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

OH MY GOD, EVEHEART. YOU RULE.

*runs off to find the vid*

15. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I saw that! It's not online yet, as far as I've found. I'll have to keep looking. I didn't recognize it as a CSI promo at first. But it was new footage! They must be doing flashbacks of what happened to her after being kidnapped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.