Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

I think Mr. Giovinazzo is a great nickname! He can be my master and I can be his love slave :lol: :devil:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Let's keep it to Carmine (or Mr. Giovinazzo) since that's his name. Giving nicknames to someone we don't really know is a little presumptuous. ;)

Danny's fair game though. Personally I like Sweet Cheeks, but I suspect that's one of Flack's nicknames for him, and well, I don't want an angry homicide detective coming after me. :lol: ;)

I love the caps of him stripping down in the Locker Room! :D :devil:

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^We all might want to stick to Danny. Sweet cheeks is cute but I have a feeling a mad homicide detective wouldn't be worth using the nickname. :p

Now, if Mr. Lenkov would just give us a shower scene, it might make up for the DL crap we have to put up with. While we're at it, strip him down to that wifebeater, too. I'm sure there's something he can do that would have him stripping off his shirt. He does look yummy in those tanks.

4. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

As for nicknames, tell ya girls what -- the first one who beds the guy can create whatever term of endearment they like. But the rest of us should stick to either the name his mama gave him or his character's name.

Personally, I hate it when people take it upon themselves to call me something other than either my full name or the shortened form of it I use (i.e., calling me Debbie in lieu of the Deb or Deborah that I use is a recipe for an ass kicking).

He may feel the same way about his name and also may not like any names referencing his butt or genitalia used by people who haven't actually seen the part they're referencing ... oh, that's right -- we've all seen that sweet ass, so nevermind. :lol:

5. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Okay, okay, no more nicknames, however Deb, I believe we can name his genitalia, since of course we've all seen it and USED IT on our birthdays :devil: :eek:

Oh, and on his birthday the other day :D

6. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

i dont no if u guys have seen this pic yet
    its from the move Shasta McNasty :)
    [​IMG]
    carmone just one thaink can u make that shirt disappear :) :devil:
    and than show us ur dance moves :devil: :p

i also read that carmine had practice with the Chicago Cubs :eek::) which i so love :) :lol: he just keeps winning my heart over and over :)

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Less _ock talk, moar pictures!

Wow, GregsAngel, he looks really...*scratches head*...flamboyant in that picture. :lol: I've never seen "Shasta McNasty", but I remember when it first came on tv. Now I'm wishing I'd watched it. :p

Allow me to revisit this picture, which I love because a.) Carmine is a cutie (but what's up with that zip-up shirt under the suit? :confused:), and b.) OMG-JASON-ISAACS. :lol:

[​IMG]

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Amen!

OK, no. Seriously, one, PG-13 board, so no naming of genitalia of any kind and two, let's not take a joke that started in good fun too far. In other words, no more nicknames. We're too cool to be inappropriate and squicky. ;)

GregsAngel, I heard that about him practicing with the Cubs, too! Pretty cool--I'm a Northside girl, so I love my Cubbies. :cool:

Love the pics! The one from Shasta is funny, and the other one--well, aside from the weird zipper shirt, that's not a bad outfit. :lol: And I do kind of like it when he wears Danny's glasses. :eek: Danny's glasses are just so cute.

9. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

:lol: Will Carmine never be free of his old Shasta photos? * snicker * Well, at least he got the pose right :D

10. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

omg ive just looked through some of my pictures from season one and he looks so different. He looks well younger. I must say i do like him a little bit older though. More rugged. Wat do y'all think?

11. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

GregsAngel, I heard that about him practicing with the Cubs, too! Pretty cool--I'm a Northside girl, so I love my Cubbies. :cool:

[/QUOTE]

ya me to :) :D but when i read that all i could think about is him in the cubbies uniform with the tight pants and the hat :devil:

does any one know what position he played :D

12. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

I liked how he looked in season one. I thought his outfit really went well with the character because I saw Danny as someone who wanted to fit in but wasn’t necessarily successful with it, and the outfit seemed to reflect that.

I do like his look in season two and three but I think it doesn’t suite the character that well. Some of the outfits from season three look more like they came from Carmine’s closet than from Danny’s.

That said, my all time favorite outfit has to be the white shirt from Snow Day.
    Damn, he looked hot when he went into that warehouse. :devil:

13. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Short stop.

14. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

Yep, I'm watching Season 1 again (just to remind myself why I lurrrrved CSI:NY :lol:) and I never really 'fancied' Carmine/Danny then, purely because of that revolting streaked hairdo. He certainly has improved with age, and to a certain degree I don't mind what he wears (except tanktops and that awful 'zipup top' Greg'sangel posted) as it's not the clothes I'm admiring :devil: :devil: :eek:

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Thought I'd post some pictures of Carmine from For the Love of the Game. One of the pics is one of MrsG's favorites. :p Maybe a couple of them.

[​IMG]

He looks so young!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.