Welcome And Goodbye, All Crazy Artists!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by cinegirl, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

Thanks, Elsie :D It feels so nice to be back and see some familiar folks * huggles everybody*

2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oh, congratulations Celefinwe!!!! A little girl :) How sweet, she have a name?

Ok, I have been having a go at making some icons (hides) I don't get when happens when you 'merge' layers??

Jodie
    xxxx

3. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

Thanks, adorelo! Her name is Amni Syakirah :D

When you merge layers, it'll flatten your image onto just one layer. You'll lose info on separate layers, including the hidden ones. Hope that helps :D

4. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Welcome back Shareen! :)

Such great news about your baby, great to have you here again (yep, I remember you :D )

Also to vampire and EricaSJ: welcome back! :)

5. edog

edog Lab Technician

I'll give this a go.

My name is Erin. I'm 22 years old. I reside in the good ol' First State and have way too much time on my hands. I'm a recent college grad (fine art major) with a lowly part time job, so you can imagine the extra time I have to just sit around and make fan art. :p

I've been making fanart for a good while. JAG originally. I'd say my CSI fanart really started blossoming in the last year. I'm not a Photoshop gal, although a little part of me wants to try it out someday. I use Paint Shop Pro 9 and love it. I pretty much make it all: icons, banners, wallpapers, animations. If anyone needs a little advice, I'm here.

Welp, that's it. :D That was fun!

6. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

Thanks, cinegirl. It's nice to be remembered :D

7. Charlotte71

Charlotte71 Dead on Arrival

Hello everybody !!!
    My name is Klaudia and I´m 16 years old. I´m from little state Slovakia which is in the middle of Europe. I´m student and I study Hotel Academy in our capital city Bratislava. I totally love CSI especially Greg Sanders from CSI:LV .....I like doing walls of him....
    I don´t know what else can I say, If you want to know more about me just pm me... ;)....By The Way If I did some mistakes, I´m sorry.....I can´t speak English very well....I´m just learning :D :D :D

8. catwarfan

catwarfan Police Officer

Hey All,

I'm Dayna. I'm 30ish from Alberta, Canada (currently). My hubby is in the Canadian Military so we move around. We have a two year old daughter named Kiera who is the light of our lives.

I love all the CSIs mostly CSI NY and CSI Miami right now. I'm a huge Catherine/Warrick shipper ( I guess by my name that was pretty obvious :p), N/G shipper, Horatio/Stella, Mac/Calleigh, Flack/Danny shipper.

I do fan art for each show, couple or character when the mood suits me. I do mostly wallpapers but occasionally avatars and siggy banners.

I've been doing fanart for a very long time. If anyone needs any help with PSP 8, just ask.

9. Ali_future_CSI

Ali_future_CSI Dead on Arrival

Hi Everyone! I joined this website a year ago but i never really caught on. But now i'm back and today is my first day doing fanart.
    I'm from Ottawa Canada, the capital of Canada *woot*. I'm in my last year of high school and I LOVE CSI (guess that's kinda obvious cause i'm here).
    I just made a wallpaper today and my banner that you see right now i made like 5 minutes ago (i only spent minutes on it anyways)
    I hope you guys like what i plan to make!

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Welcome Ali :) Nice to have you here. Don't forget to check out the Canada thread in the misc forum ;)

11. Ali_future_CSI

Ali_future_CSI Dead on Arrival

Thanks! I posted a wallpaper i made in the wallpaper thread ....#6 i think (I'm the last person to reply). Wanna check it out and see what you think?

12. miss_butterfly

miss_butterfly Witness

Hi all,
    I'm Federica and I'm from Milan,in Italy.My favourite series is CSIM (Ry,I luv u! :p) and I've started to use GIMP for few months.I'm in the last year of high school and next year I'll go to university(yuppi! :D)
    I love create icons and banners

13. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Yo! Just wanted to let y'all know that I'll be gone over a longer weekend from tomorrow (Thursday) on till Sunday. Will be a great short trip, it was about time :D
    So if there are urgent issues/problems/questions to solve, cry out for my lovely co-mod Wyoming - but please be kind, she's also unhealthy busy *huggles Jess*
    Alright, see y'all soon and don't destroy the Art Forum! :p Bye, bye! :D

14. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

Have a nice trip! and take care :D
    Regards

15. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Hey Jodie's back again. Alright, you can all come out of hiding, 'tis only a question ;)

Is there a thread for drawings? Like, not done on photoshop or anything.. just straight, 'I drew this- look at it' sort of thing?

Anyone?

:D