Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

yay your back CSI Kat .
    And I would totally inforce that rule Twiztid4Togo ! Also if we had a togo cruise there would have to be a HUGE hot tub with a little chair in the middle for jon to sit and a bug of seats surrounding him for us of course :)and then we'd have a kissing booth up with jon of course :) srry my imagination is getting carried away with this whole togo cruise thing. ;)

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I feel like such a pervert talking about stalking Jon on a cruise ship. :lol:

[This is off topic but it reminds me of Jon. I'm watching the Teen Choice awards and Justin Long aka Jon's friend was just on. lmao he's so funny. And adorable. And cute.]

Hell, throw Justin on the cruise, too.

3. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

don't feel like a pervert for talking about stalking him sandersidle you should hear some of the things i've heard people say they want to do to him i'm not even gonna say them and yeah justin is prety cute but no where near our dear jon who is the hottest guy in the universe! that's right the universe which makes him hotter than all the aliens out there lol.

I know in this pic you can't see his face but you sure can see his cute butt! :)
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z74/ilovejontogo4evr/jt397.jpg

4. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

I wish we can see him without a shirt. :(

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Thanks for the welcome backs. It is great to be "home"!

Love the butt pic - what a cute butt it is. I was craving Togo pics all week! Thanks for that one!

6. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Welcome back Kat. How was your vacation?

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh I so agree with all that cruise ship yummy things ilovejt4ever ..hott tub..*drools* and don't forget the messages..bath oils.

Oh yeah lets bring justin long on the cruise too katie because them two together are so funny and they'll have us laughing the whole time when we're not drooling over them..

8. CSI_Kat

Hey almost to a new thread....did we decide on a thread name?

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I dont know but it would have been cool if we would have got to start a new thread yesterday on his b day...

Has anyone found any new promo pics or pics of ryan/ jon lately? It's been so long since we've seen any new pics..

10. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

I can't wait to see the promo pics of the new season.

When do they come out? I hope it's soon. I mean the premiere is less than a month away ALREADY!!!

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I thought last year we got promo pics around the first of August so I dont know when we'll get them or why it's taking so long..I've looked at all my sites and none have them yet. All the other shows have promo pics and a few have promo shots on tv..wtf is up with csim?

Hey time for a new thread and CSI KAt formaly known as Katbug is going to get it started..YAY..*throws confetti* bye old togo thread!!!!!

12. CSI_Kat

Here is the link to the new thread!

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

wow..new thread already!? Cool!!! and Ali i love that pic of him!! it's one of my S3 favs!!!! he was so cute and innocent back then :D

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Oh more cruise talk, yay! I vote yes for adding Justin, twice the massages ;) Th butt pic was amazing, jsut what I needed after a semi crappy day. Twiz, I wish there were new pics as well. *goes back to starig at the butt pic*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.