Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaye, Jun 9, 2005.

1. UltraViolet

UltraViolet Lab Technician

Re: Calling Out All Fiesta Authors...

Here's a request for you all. Can anyone find me a decent Miami crime-drama fic that *isn't* a romance? I've found some really good LV ones (i.e anything by Wintertime, please check her stuff out!) but nothing for Miami. I'm not saying romances can't be written well but I just don't have a lot of interest in them.

Can anyone help?

2. Chadini

Chadini Witness

New Fic

I just posted my first attempt at a drabble and I would love any reviews. Thanks!

Title: Missed Opportunity
    Author: Chadini
    Rating:K
    Summary: Sara is missing and Hodges thinks about a conversation he had with her.
    Warnings: Spoilers for Season 7
    Link: Here

I am on a drabbletastic roll...
    Title: I Wish
    Author: Chadini
    Rating:T for a teeny bit of language
    Summary: Sara is missing and Catherine is thinking about how she didn't know. GSR, Catherine/Sara friendship
    Warnings: Spoilers for Season 7
    Link: Here

3. Mera1506

Mera1506 Dead on Arrival

Re: Fanfiction Request, Reccomendation, & Showcase

Alright I have a request, perhaps a strange one. But I enjoy reading fan fics with odd pairings, ones that are highly unlikely to happen and no they can't be drunk or high.

So here's my request. Try to think of the strangest pairing you can think off. Crossover if you'd like, but one of the series has to be either CSI: LV, CSI: Miami or CSI: NY. The pairing can be hetero, lesbian or gay, but as long as it's odd. I read a House x CSI: Miami crossover ones with Horatio x House. It was very good, I'm going to try and write one for this request myself, but I'm wondering what others might come up with as well.

Is anyone interested in this request?

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

If I had the time i'd love to- I haven't even had time to update my fic for weeks!! But I can't wait to see what others write!

5. Mera1506

Mera1506 Dead on Arrival

I posted the first chapter of a fan fic regarding my own request XD.

Unexpected Help

6. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Well I've written a few SMacked fanfics but this is by far my fav

Title: What have I done?
    Author:Magic-munchies Me!
    Rating: pg-13 T
    Summary:It's about attempted suicide
    Warnings: suicide mentions and some bad languages and um...SMack later I guess
    Link: What have I done?

7. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

I don't know if it is the strangest ever, but I wrote a fic for crimecrossover that you may be interested in!

Title: Evidence Locker (CSI:NY/L&O:SVU)
    Author: mbnola
    Rating: T/PG
    Warnings: Technically femslash, but it is really vanilla
    Summary: Sometimes a trip to the pit of an evidence locker at the NYPD isn't so bad. Olivia Benson may have found a little more than she was looking for in the form of Lindsay Monroe.
    Link: Enter the Locker

8. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I'd like to request more Eric/Caleigh fics. We seem to have a severe lack of them, bar my one of course.

Jodie
    xxxx

9. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I attempted my first slash fic and just posted it several days ago. I actually linked it in another fanfic thread here, but I think this is where I should have posted it.

Title: Making Sense of a Good Thing
    Author: Slappywhite (my penname over on fanfic)
    Rating: PG 13 or T
    Summary: David tries to make sense of a good situation he has with Greg! (Hodges/Sanders pairing)
    Warnings: umm......my first slash attempt??...that's warning enough...lol! other then that....None really....
    Link: Making Sense of a Good Situation

would love feedback...good or bad

10. randomshipper21

randomshipper21 Victim

Okay I have an odd request. :rolleyes:I read a fanfic that went along the lines of Greg gets kidnapped at a crime scene and is put in a glass box by a woman with purple eyes.The woman contacts Sara and the team to tell them she has Greg.She decides to play a game with Sara,everytime Sara asks for a hint,Greg is tortured.I think the first one is acid or something.Greg is allowed to talk to Sara and he says "she looks behind amythest".Greg shatters the box and when he wakes up a man is tending his wounds.The man is the woman with Purple eyes' husband.The CSI's manage to track Greg and Sara is the first one to the scene.The woman w/ purple eyes tells how "only the strongest survive".
    Oh yeah,the woman with purple eyes is in love with Greg.She met him at a diner.She was his waitress.Sara came later to the diner.And now she wants revenge on Greg for cheating on her with Sara(even though they never dated).
    I think it's on fanfiction.com but,I searched for it for hours today and couldn't find it. :(I think it was a Greg/sara fanfic.

11. RIPTimSpeedle

RIPTimSpeedle Witness

Hi i have a fanfic for fans of Las Vegas and Miami. It's a crossover.

Link: http://talk.csifiles.com/favlinker.php?C...amp;postmarker=
    Rating: PG
    Romance: None
    Pairings: Grissom and Horatio.
    Story Plot: Greg sanders and Warrick Brown arrive at a crime scene however they get much more than they bargained for when they find the killer is still there.

12. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Quite proud of my new CSI: Miami story...

Title: Not a Day Goes By
    Author: Sissi (me :D )
    Rating: PG 13 or T
    Summary: Julie Eberly had a son and thought he was dead. Then, a blast from the past came calling. His name was Horatio Caine, a.k.a as John Walden.
    Warnings: Slight suggestive scenes... nothing horrible though. Spoilers for Season 6 throughout (duh).
    Link: I'll Wait For You...

Would love feedback...good or bad :)

13. Mistoflees

Mistoflees Civilian

Hi!

I love reading Warricks fanfics, in particulary Warrick/Other Female Character romances they are my favourites, but no one seems to do them:(

I read all of Warricks/OC stories at ff.net, but there's so few of them that I'm always reading again... I can't find another website that has this kind of fics, if anyone knows another place where I can read them or if there is someone interesting in writing this kind of fic. Please let me know it would make me very very very happy8)

14. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Oh, well, why didn't I see this before?

I wrote a oneshot after Goodbye and Good Luck of CSI:LV aired and in it Sara says goodbye to Nick, because the writers decided to be mean and not do it for us. Yes, it's slightly shippery. But if you can take that I'd love thoughts on it.

A Place In My Heart

I'm also working on a multi-chapter Snickers fic set after Living Doll. I started posting it a while ago and I'm currently trying to find the time to update. In the meantime, if anyone wants to read:

Understanding

So yeah, since I'm new to writing CSI fics that's all I've got, Snickers. Hopefully one day I'll be inspired to do some for SMacked! and M&Ms. We'll see. Have to get the other one finished first though, don't I?

15. Shining_Zephyr

Shining_Zephyr Victim

I'd love to see more HoratioYelinaStetler love spats out there. I go on fanfiction, and it seems as if I'm the only one writing this sort of thing. I challenge someone to do a one-shot... or multi... on this rare threesome!