Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 25, 2007.

1. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Well when this story gets written dont forget to let us all know! :D
    Twiztid4Togo~ the idea of Ryan being a hero or dominanat lover gives me chills too!!! Eric has been known between the two to be the dominant one and poor Ryan is known mostly for his OCD!!! **hugs invisable Ryan**

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

why are you hugging invisible Ryan when you can hug the real one :lol: *hugs Ryan* oh and a very Happy Birthday to one of our Hardy Boys!! today's Jon's 30th birthday!!!

3. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Ooooo, it is! Happy birthday Jon! :D *rushes to offer birthday kisses*

Mexican wrestling - I thought that sounded like a fun kind of date. Not too much pressure to talk, because that's always difficult on a first date, and just a lot of laughs. I'd go, wouldn't you?

I did wonder, when I first heard about that, whether he didn't have much experience with dating women. Maybe he's used to dating guys. Did you notice that Eric assumed that he was taking Natalia to the ballet or something? I imagined him taking Eric to the ballet and showing him all those gorgeous men in tights... getting him all turned on... mmmm...

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I thought going to see Mexican wrestling would be fun too, but that's me. I couldn't see Natalia liking that idea she seems more like the type that would expect an expensive dinner and something more spectacular then that, I don't know what but she doesn't seem like the wrestling type.
    Yeah going to any kind of wrestling event would seems more like a dude date...

Ryan and Eric at the ballet, that's is a nice thought to drool over. Both of them squirming around in their chairs watching those tights bouncing around and not being able to wait to get the other home.

5. only_true_love

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jon!!!!! Well a bit late!:( Such a hottie!:) ;)

6. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

The mexican wrestling didn't really bother me, but I reckoned that there wouldn't be a lot of girls out there that wouldn't think it was a fun first date... watching grown men beating each other up...

The look on Natalia's face when Ryan asked what she thought about mexican wrestling obviously made it seem like she thought the idea wasn't a good one xD

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh MY, I just had the image if them two at the ballet, well, actually the vision was of them IN the ballet; tight pants, buldging...umm...areas. Like their thighs! Yeah...thighs. Anyway, maybe Ryan just secrectly WANTED to watch the men wrestle & he just invited Natalia along so he could have a disguise!

* BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL* *SCARY THOUGHTS OF ERIC IN SWAN LAKE TOOTOO* *RYAN - TINKERBELL....GOD NO* *BANGS HEAD AGAIN*

8. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

There was a production of Swan Lake, not too long ago, where all of the swans were male dancers. Eric and Ryan in the ballet... OMG... *vanishes under a sea of drool*

(I'm not really sure about the tutu, however). Where does my mind drag these weird ideas up from? Gutterville, here I come!

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^ :lol:
    not so sure about this, but Ryan and Eric in a suit is a nice image.

look forward to your new stories SwiftT and Ali, you have a great imagination.
    and you know Ali, I have a soft spot for hero stories.

Season 5 will start in Austria soon. I so look forward to see Curse of the Coffin.
    The scene at the graveyard is one of my favorite scenes ever.

As for season 6 I hope that Eric is nice to Ryan and that he supports him.

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ooh lots of naughty images in my head!! :devil: gives me good ideas for my HArdy Boys fic over in the fanfic section on this site :D

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

He could've used it as a cover. lol. So nobody would actually think thats what he was doing.

LMAO. They would SO kill us in a heartbeat.

12. only_true_love

Congrats on the new thread and loving the pics!!!!!:)
    Nailed was my favorite b/c these two finally became friends in my opinion in this episode! It was awful to watch and I'm not squimish!!!
    And Man Down~ OMG I have never gotten so emotional by an episode on TV than I did on this!!! I can unfortunately re-play it in my head right now and it makes me want to cry!!!!
    Ok this isnt them together but its a little something to say CONGRATS on the new thread!!! Enjoy!!:):):)

[​IMG]

and [​IMG]

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Nailed is my fav delko/ ryan ep too. It had it all. First they were pissed at each other yelling in each others faces, how hott was that? Ryan saying "delko time" He wants some Delko time...sry mind slipped in the gutter. Then Delko was scared for Ryan and busted his ass to save him, that was special. Then at the end we had them making up which was an awkward makeup but they did it the best they could. Ryan could see Delko was truly sorry for how he had treated him and Ryan deep down knew he was wrong for the way he acted towards him.

14. only_true_love

Twiztid4Togo~ where did you get your avatar??? and LOL at "delko time". Every time i hear that or read a reference to it in fan fiction, I cant help but my mind goes in the gutter. So dont be sorry!!! :p
    In man down the look of concern on Ryan face ugh I want to hug him!!! I really got stop thinking of those bad moments or I'm serously going to get depressed! :( :( :(

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I found the pics online. JOn and Emily went to a birthday party for Ronnie woods and it was a gypsy theme. I posted the pics in the Togo thread, go check them out they are totally hotter then hell.

Man, I'd like to see Delko and Ryan dressed up like gypsy's going to some mascera party together...eh the tights and balad are probably a better outfit.