CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ally

Ally Dead on Arrival

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

I know you can't say too many things, but can you at least tell me if Kyle (H's son) is going to be in this episode?
    Thanks.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im glad to see Jake back, it's a nice character boost for Calleigh, she is sometimes,well..boring, even though I do like her character but anyway, sounds like a really fun epi, I love the ones that are kinda scary & kooky. Calleigh mad at Eric- what happened to trusting him so much, huh? Sounds like their back to their normal selves to me!

3. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Who in here thinks Jake is hot? He can be a bit of a smarty pants, but I think he's got it all. ;) Rar.

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

To answer your question, I didn't see any mention of him, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. These things are always subject to change. :)

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

He's probably too busy at his new job:

[​IMG]

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

^^ Ryan's scaring me.

7. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

:lol::lol::lol:

That's hilarious. Poor Ryan. By the time the season ends he's gonna be shining shoes at the airport.

8. megan2006

megan2006 Civilian

Hey, I'm not really new, been a lurker for quite some time but just had a thought that if Speedle is going to come back for this season, and once Ryan gets his job back, do you think that that's going to create tension. That maybe Ryan will feel like he has to start all over again to get himself accepted again because the "gang" is back together again. Maybe he might feel left out?

9. _____Skylar

Speed is not coming back to the show. He's not even coming back to the lab. It looks like he's just gonna be Eric's hallucination.

10. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

If Ryan does find out about Eric's hallucination, it would be interesting to see his reaction. After all Ryans been through he might be the most sympathetic. After all the last spoiler seems to indicate Calleigh is going to be mad at him for awhile. I can't wait to see what turns her against him. They always seemed so close.

11. _____Skylar

Except Calleigh gets mad at Eric in episode 5, and Speed is in episode 2, and we know from some spoilers that the only person Eric talks to about Speed is Calleigh.

I don't see Ryan being bothered by anything related to Speed. He never met the guy and he isn't close enough to Eric to care that much.

12. rummy80

rummy80 Prime Suspect

good point! i agree with you. i don't think that jake is realy a jerk..for me this character has more sides and i like to see calleigh with him because she is different with him.she's more open and lose her self control.i think that jake and calleigh are an interesting couple..and off course..they are very,very,very hot togheter! :cool:

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I totally agree with you rummy80 .......He's not a jerk :(......He really brings out the real Calleigh ( the one from S1-S2).....not the boring one she became during S4......and I really like him .....and Calleigh really loves him :devil:....it's evident....(how to blame her? :devil:)...and yeah...they're so hot together :devil:

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

ANNOUNCEMENT FOLKS: According to my trusty TV Guide, (the week of Sept.3-9)A&E will start to repeat Season 5. They almost always go in order so if anyone is still asking 'what the hell?' tune into A&E 7 & 8 pm (thats central time)... I don't know what I'd w/out them. :p No offense but CBS jumped around too many episodes to be able to follow. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know what Jakes job title will be when he is on this season? Is he just Detective or what?

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

As far I as can tell Jake is still just a detective. Although he seems to be more on the day shift. I think for a while in season 5 he was working part of the night shift.

Thanks for letting us know about A&E...that is awesome b/c I am getting tired of seeing season 4 over and over :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.