Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, it's really sad when I, or another mod, has to come in time after time after time and remind everybody of the same things over and over and over. It's also really sad when your fellow posters in this thread have to do it, too. BTW, thank you all for those reminders. ;)

Just in case anybody didn't read them, I will quote them ALL again.

This is a huge problem. I agree. Take it to a chat room or IMs.

Please keep in mind that ANYTHING posted about any upcoming episode, speculation or not, MUST be in a spoiler box. Also, please make sure that the spoiler about box does not give anything away either. Please keep it generic. thanks

Guys, I try my best to check for spoilers and put them in spoiler boxes but sometimes I'm not sure how much you know or don't know. So forgive me if I miss them. :(

About the poll, I'll come back in a bit and post a poll for the thread titles, if you guys want me to since I've noticed a few people have asked. ;)

2. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Thanks 1CSIMfan for sticking up for the spoiler free. xD I was not SF last year so it didn't really bother me to much when stuff leaked... But this year I'm really trying! Honest!

I think - *scrolls up* - that Adzix will post the thread title poll on the next page. Unless she doesn't want to. But I'll leave that up to her. But thanks for the offer. Job positions got a little screwy when old members started dropping like flies.

*pokes Sarah, Ziggy, Miss Dee, TS, and Grizzly*

btw? Your banner is damn fine. Kudo's on a schmexy 'ship.

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

SQUEEEEEEE ONLY ONE MORE MONTH (or so they tell my sanity...)

I'm sorry I've deserted you guys' for so long =( A lot has been happening.. But I am now free to the board forever.

However, I do need my weekly GSR fix. My DVDs are getting burnt out. GSRness *drools*

I can't believe we are going onto thread 30! Ahh, the dedication.

4. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

I'mmmmm baaaccckkkk!
    Okay, how many of you realized I was gone?
    Yeah, neither did my 'almost' boyfriend.
    So I dumped him.

But no, I was seriously in Vegas.
    'cause I have this friend from there who came to spend a few weeks with me, and I had to take her back. And my brokeness doesn't allow plane rides.
    It was unusually hot and not wet.
    I liked it.
    I get to go back next summer for a couple weeks.
    SQUEEE!
    I did take pictures, actually.

I was gonna post something else before I left, just to let people know I was going away, but then I read Deathly Hallows and hurt my shoulder throwing the book at the wall.
    Which is funny, 'cause then I got back home, and fell down the stairs and hurt my shoulder again...and my back, and my neck. It was beautiful.

Anywhozerdoodles.
    I told everybody I was gonna be spoiler free, but I lied.
    Ohgod, crucify me now, just get it over with. Please.

Totally ready for the next thread titles too.
    However, I'm bone dry when it comes to creativity.
    Ran it all out. It was sad.

And yes, I did watch HPOttP five times in two weeks.
    Explains why I can't afford plane tickets...

- Andy // Toasty

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes thank's ICSIMFAN for setting things straight ;) appreciated, and I will not be doing any 'spoiler' boxes, because we've got a S/8 spoiler thread, so everything is already on there, for fans who want to read it, seems a moot point to place it in here as well :rolleyes: and on the 'old timers' who 'dropped like flies' people have different agenda's in life, and maybe they'll be back, ;) but your here Turtle and I'm here, speaking of the old timers, and others too, and the new fans are all awesome, great inspiring posts ;) so stay high, and alive everyone! and on last nights "LEAPIN' LIZARDS' fun watching this again, I forgot how great Brass was :lol: funny, and Nick and Sara saying to him about the 'pigs' the fat one likes you' and Nick goes 'they always do" :D and the love letter brought tears to my eyes, how poignant and romantic. Grissom you sly fox :p

I SAID I'D MISS YOU AND I DO

SARA READING THE LETTER

SONNET 47

6. PurpleAm5

PurpleAm5 Hit and Run

I going to be catious about getting hopeful about season eight. I have heard some going things for GSR and some bad things. I am going to have to wait and see. I am concern that GSR might be threaten because the want to compete with GA which have couples changing all the time. I like the quiet GSR we had this season and would like to contiue. I am just frustrated with the news that this season will be more Catherine orientated (which season hasn't).

7. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

OMG you guys...I've had the WORST three days. EVER.

Physically AND emotionally.

You know what made me happy? The TV GUIDE article and the fact that my friend said to me "Think about September." And then, it all went away and I had this HUGE grin on my face. ::sigh:: GSR FREAKING makes me happy and gets me through the hard times. :)

I got a comment on my Save Sara! Shirt yesterday. This girl in the store asked me "Who's Sara?" and I raised my eyebrow, and thought "How could you NOT know who Sara is?!" Anyway, I said "Have you ever seen CSI?" and she nodded her head and I said "Sara Sidle." I still think she had NO idea what I was talking about, but ::shrugs:: whatever.

Wow...I'm sorry, I'm rambling...

GSR. The best thing on television.

Now I'm getting to the point where I'm getting REALLY antsy about the premiere. It's like, I've waited until the end of May and now it's the end of August. The summer went by SO. FAST. And I just can't believe it's ALMOST here. I get giddy just thinking about it.

Toasty. It's good to see you back my dear. :D

And gsrLOVE glad to see you bacl and you can board all day long.

Alright, I need to stop because this post is already long enough.

HURRAY FOR GSR!
    GO TEAM SO!
    GSR rocks my iPOD. :)

8. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I still don't have a Sara shirt yet, I haven't made it.

I can't wait, just a little over a month and we might be relieved or destroyed.

I know I have said this before but no one has answered my question,if the worst were to happen (Sara dying) what will happen to us and our thread? Will we still be able to make a GSR thread or will we not be allowed?

9. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Awww. sidlewannabee thats no way to stay positive. But of course we could still have the thread. I mean its still a ship even if half of it is dead, we will stay here on our little ship, maddly shipping our shippy ship. But dont worry sara will survive.

Hay wondering if anybody else is having trouble with there mixed-fandom-households, I mean seeing as the GA and CSI premiers are on the same night I am sure my mom will have a death grip on the remote while trying to persuade me to watch GA. Anyone else have this problem?

10. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

No, Choco. My husband was the CSI fan. I had to remind him when it was on every week. So, I don't think it will be a problem for us, besides I don't like GA very much, so we don't watch it.
    As for Sara and our ship, yes of course we could have our ship even though it could never happen on the show, I mean there is a Grillows ship isn't there? :lol:

And lastly, for those counting down with me, 33 days until the season premiere and we well know that discussing what happens to us if Sara dies will be a moot point, because she is alive Gil, our knight in shining armor is going to rescue her, kiss her, and live with her, happily ever after. :D *SQUEE*

11. SaraSidleRules8

No Choc. I don't. GA is a foreign subject in my house and I like to keep it that way. My parents know that at 8:57 PM. I have my beer and popcorn and I kick my dad out of his chair and watch CSI:. Because I'm the queen of the house...THAT'S WHY. :D

sidlewannabe. Be positive, she's going to live. She HAS to. And dad gum it, she better. Because...well..she just better. Because our ship is going to live...

I was watching an interview that the CSI cast was doing in Japan and it was nice to see Jorja and Billy out of character talking about their characters. Jorja and Billy have amazing chemistry and a great relationship, even as themselves. She said in the interview something to the gist of "I think Billy and I, by the end of the series, want our characters to have a happy ending." ::sigh:: Geek!Love. Gotta love it.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Nice to see, that you and yours don't watch 'GA' bengali & SaraSidleRules YUCK :mad: I can't believe there's people who do :( but on happy note, everything will be fine, I'm positive, and we'll continue this thread for hopefully into S/10.. wouldn't that be great?

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Hey, I've been gone.

But I'm back.

And I have done many dances and shouted many things about the premiere and i picked up a TV Guide.

Yes, I think I broke my spoiler-free oath, but it was a freaking TV guide and it said something about Grissom and I thought to myself "Where there's a Grissom, there's a Sara..." So I picked it up and read it and it said:

Haha, just kidding. But I did read it.

Anyway, long live GSR.

OH oh oh. I bought this little mp3/video/radio player called a Sansa, and I loaded that little sucker with GSR videos, like the little clips you used to be able to get from GSR.com. I think of this board every time i watch one.

14. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Haha what's wrong with GA? :p

Anyway I'm going away for a few days so I'll just spread the GSR love before I go. I'll expect there to be lots of posting going on while I'm gone :)

15. SaraSidleRules8

Shipwrecked I'm warning you now...that thing SUCKS. MAJORLY. I mean, worse than Lady Heather. I had one and it just gave me problems ALL. THE. TIME. It finally got to the point where I threw it against a wall. :lol: So...I bought an IPOD and loaded THAT with GSR clips. :D

Hurray for GSR! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.