Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

I totally agree you hit it on the nail in my opinion ;) that's the key!

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL don't be so pessimistic. :lol: I think I'll just move on and settle for another fandom. CSI isn't the first show I've loved, and it certainly won't be the last. In fact, I have less interest in this show now than I did in the earlier seasons. Not because of certain storylines that I dislike (okay, I'll admit that GSR did turn me off a little, but I'll also admit that it's just a very small part of my reason for not being excited about the show anymore) but because it's been seven years and the ideas/storylines are simply not fresh anymore, people can't just expect them to be as new and refreshing as they used to be seven years ago. Plus, if the actors find better things to do, I'll support them fully. :)

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*will follow wherever Marg, Louise, Eric and Paul lead*

4. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

I really think Ausiello should be ignored. The man has proven time and time again to be unreliable. He acts like he has insider information but I think he's just a tabloid lackey with no real information.

And I totally agree that TPTB are messing with us. They're doing it all to pull in viewers so that CSI can kick ass in the ratings. :D

5. sal

sal Dead on Arrival

I hope so too. the amnesia scenario sounds a bit like memento maybe that's why they go to San Francisco to find her by the time they do she might have a few more tattoos :lol:

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

know what i'm thinking?

i'm thinking that at the end of the episode, Sara lives.. everyone's happy.. the episode ends with Sara in the hosptial, Grissom at her sidee...

but then, in the fifth epsiode or something, the 'GSR will conclude' spoiler happens. Sara goes to Grissom and breaks up with him. wait wait, listen to me for a sec. they break up, but not perminatly (because the GSRers would be TICKED!). Sara just tells him that she needs to be free for a little bit. go back to San Francisco and regroup herself. just, take a breather and coup with what happened. that, i think would the 'GSR concluded, but 'smartly' done' quote. and the 'characters will have their journeys' quote.

then, two CSIs go to San Fran. (i'm thinking... Nick and Grissom or Nick and someone. Nick's in the spot light and he hasn't been anywhere far on a case, i'm thinking he's going). they do a case there and see sara, talk to her and ask her if she's coming back. after that, i'm not sure where my idea leads to. sara coming back? getting back togehter with Grissom? with someone else? but, i think that might be a possibliity.

question: is it just me, or does it say: gsr4ever or something on the article... to the right of catherine's leg:
    TVGUIDE

7. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Haha, well, that's not on my copy of the article. But that's kinda weird.

I like the idea of Sara having amnesia... Like everyone else, I'm interested to see how they conclude GSR. I think it's obvious they're not going to kill her off... Probably ship her back to San Fran or wherever. And you know... I'm totally cool with that.

8. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Yeah, lol its not you its there. Probably photoshoped in there...crazy kids and the net! I tell you in my day...j/k :D

9. Chadini

Chadini Witness

Yes, the article does say gsr4ever, although not from TV Guide.

The mark is from the person that originally scanned it and originally posted it on another site. They included that mark in their original post.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was thinking,if Sara is not under the car when they find it, that will be the one thing that sets this apart from Grave danger. (unless they find a dog under the car instead of Sara ;D ) :lol:

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao!!

yeah, i think that would be different. i'm so excited to see what happens. i'm pretty sure that she's not there when they get there. Nick and Grissom get there first, i'm thinking too.

12. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

if either sara or grissom leaves the show im going to be devastated big time, to all of you people that live in LA just go knock some doors!!!

and amnesia?? come on, that's way too " days of our lives" to be used in CSI!!!

13. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I'm starting to think that she isn't under the car either . . . I've got no idea how she got out (if someone helped her, or she managed herself), or where she'd go to and why no one has heard, but . . . based on the pics of Grissom and Nick digging at the car, and hearing that Jorja was doing some stunts in a water tank, it just doesn't add up . . . I'm very excited to see the premiere! :)

14. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

I think the water swept the car (and sara) away from its original position

15. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I have an idea, maybe it was close to Lake Mead? Maybe some how she ends up going into the water that way...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.