*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

No Doubt about it :)

I know, i'd die if she just asked for one, that would've totally killed me. They have so many shippy moments to choose just one from. I love catnip :D

I've done good for Heroes & SPN & OTH, but everyone else I've done read. I need to stop though.

I couldn't handle some other chick taking over Catherine, Marg pwns that role, I don't care if catnip IS canon, I don't want it without Marg or George. We know Marg would probably make guest appearances, especially if CatNip does go canon, but you know Nick's going to mention her at times. Which would be sweet, but in a way, I honestly don't see George staying if Marg and them leaves. *sighs* I dunno. But I agree, they don't have to work together to be together, besides I'm sure Catherine would like to call Nick, Mr. Stokes.. yes, get out of my naughty mind!

I give you a week, Sor!

2. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*hasn't still read that spoiler* I'm strong Lynny :lol: And did someone asked for a hot CatNip picture? :devil: I know that this one is posted so many times, but I couldn't resist :lol:

[​IMG]

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Ahh! Cutest CN picture ever! :) Thank you so much, I love it! :)

I love that photo as it shows how comfortable they are around each other and how much fun they really have! :)

CatNip is without a doubt, the most underrated ship ever. :(

4. CSI_Willows

I so agree with you! I don't get why people think they wouldn't be a good couple. Like you said: they are comfortable around each other and if they need a good talk or advice they always go to the other one ;)

Yeah, it's my second favourite CatNip picture I think :) The dancing scene is on numbero uno :lol:

5. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

CatNip is really underrated. But I do my best to convert people :lol:

I think that not everyone sees their chemistry or something. At least, I've never seen anyone outright bash the ship. It just goes unnoticed for some reason :(

6. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

CatNip really is underrated. It's probably just because it's not one of the more prominate ships on the show. Alot of people noticed it during the muscel flex, but there hasn't been that many big moments since then that everyone sees.

7. CathStokes

You'll give soon, you always do :)

aww crows feet! I love CF. Its one of my favorite episodes and moments. :D thanks for postin it Sor.

they are really comfortable around each other, its really nice of how well they are.

They are. but, I'm trying to be good though. I think considering of how well everyone in this thread knows me, they can guess on what I want to say on catnip being underrated.

xx

Alot of ppl don't see catnip how we see them. (we're going to work to convert you, just you know). but catnip has amazing qualities and moments between them to back that all up. alot of ppl don't want to see it because (of those ships that shall not be named) ..

We may not be a big ship, but lets all keep in mind, this ship was the original canon, AND, we may be small, but one day we'll pwn them all ;) .. besides, think about it, while all those other ships are out there fighting, we're harder to push off, and we're harder to drown because we're so small, we'll just pass them up. CatNip forever!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

OK- I don't go onto CSI spoiler threads so please, fill me in... what exactly is going on? :p

9. CSI_Willows

I like that, Lynny :lol: Ofcourse we pwn them all :devil: CatNip is the best ship :D CatNip for president :lol:

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

So I've disappeared off the face of the planet for long enough don't you think? So yeah - bring on the hot smex and CN lurve :devil:

Btw, like aforementioned dissappearance, what's the deal with Marg exactly? Pray tell - do share. I'm still in the shade here. Final season? Well...would that mean they have more time havin 'fun' atop the washing machine? :devil:

ta - the naughtyness wont stop! *runs off*

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Sor you're still spoiler free? Wow...even Lynny gave in, I'm impressed you've held out this long! ;) Lol, although you may have company...depends...Liffers are you still SF across the board? (cuz if ya are, we can't answer the "Marg" question! ;) )

Lol, yeah...I think I can pretty much guess what you'd say in response to that...actually scratch that, I KNOW what you'd say to that and for the record I pretty agree with that! ;) And yeah we are definitely working on converting those people who don't yet appreciate our CatNip for what they truly are...I say "yet" because it's pretty inevitable that soon enough everyone will have to appreciate CatNip...they are too hot and perfect together not to! :D

Now bring on Season 8 and the CatNip love dang it! :D

12. CathStokes

just me mostly bitching about us not getting spoilers.

HELL YEAH. I agree with all of that. ;)

Mo, I'm glad you agree with the thoughts in my mind. :) It's only amatter of time before ppl see how perfect these two are for one another :D

13. CSI_Willows

HELL YEAH! :lol:

I'm still spoiler free, tonight I have 'Monster in a Box' :) Any good CatNip scenes in that episode? :lol:

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Nah, I'm only SF for NY honey. I've been soaking up LV and Miami like a dry sponge to chocolate milk spill. :lol:

But yeah - you took too long! So I did some snooping - how on earth does that come under spoilers exactly? Her contract ends after S8 - great, we'll go through the whole 'will she or wont she' ordeal again, unless we can get Marg to share :D

You go Lynny! haha - someone has to bitch about us right and who better than you babes?

Okay, I have to disagree with this purely because if they do - we're all doomed. They'll be all over each other - I CANNOT see them wanting to do paperwork when in the same room together. :lol: We'll make them secret service, that way if they go 'missing' *whistles* then no one would suspect.

Sor you're spoiler free? Good luck with that babes :) It's not all that hard is it? I'm going SF for NY and it's easy as baking a soufflé.

Lynny babes, how're the video reels? :devil:

15. CSI_Willows

Yeah, I didn't think about that, no CatNip for president than :lol: Because we get some sexy and hot laws :devil:

And yup, I'm still spoilerfree :D NY and Miami are so easy but LV, well, I hold on! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.