New Girl + Boa Vista = End for Calleigh Duquesne? SPOILER

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by lovinsofia, Aug 14, 2007.

1. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Re: New Girl + Boa Vista = End for Calleigh Duquesne? SPOI

What's your problem?

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Guys, let's not get too personal. The issue has been dealt with and it has been asked by Lucy that we please move on. Any further issues can be taken to PM and not discussed here.

So again, let's carry on with the designated topic of this thread, please.

Thank you.

3. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I think the new girl was brought in for comic relief. Maybe she will be a breath of fresh air. Sometimes it is good to be around someone younger than you are. They can bring hope to a situation. Maybe Calleigh and Natalia will work togeather and become like sisters. It might be nice to have another female CSI to work with unless Calleigh wants the guys all to herself. :devil:

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i think it has something to do with the spoilers about Cooper in the second ep of the season. and she's there to replace him.

5. CarolineAmanda

CarolineAmanda Witness

:lol: i don't want calleigh to die ,but thats hilarious ,i could imagine her doing a jackass stunt and saying "hey guys, watch this!"

6. lovinsofia

lovinsofia Victim

Re: New Girl + Boa Vista = End for Calleigh Duquesne? SPOI *DELETED*

Post deleted by lovinsofia

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

lovinsofia, I realize that you have apologized, but please refrain from confronting posters in this manner. Both myself and speed_cochrane have intervened in this thread already. It is not necessary or appropriate to respond to something that you have found offensive with offensive comments in reply. This is otherwise known as 'flaming' and is against the Board Rules:
    Also, we request that people don't double post. You can edit a post for up to 24 hours by clicking the 'Edit' button next to the 'Reply' button. Thanks.

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Spoiler
    In the spoiler thread it mentions that Calleigh is mad at Eric for two episodes. Jake is also in the episode. I don't think they have dropped the Eric/Calleigh/Jake love triangle. It doesn't sound as if Calleigh is going to have less screen time. We have to remember what makes these characters interesting is how they play interact with other characters. The new character may be there for them to interact with. Maybe Calleigh will take the new lab person under her wing. She seems to do that with new people.

9. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

I agree with Sphinx in that Calleigh really seems to take care of all the new people. She's a sweetie and I hope she doesn't leave anytime soon. I mean, who would be my fashion and hair icon??? Really. I love just watching to see what she's wearing. And her personality makes her so beautiful!

I think it's always majorly sad when any person of the original cast of ANY show leaves. It's like they've become real people and then you lose them. But I guess castmembers have other things they'd like to accomplish, like Rory. And we all still love him!

the_bullet_girl, I SO love that quote! She's got a major point there!! :lol: