Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allstar12, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

True. Yay for Louise still being on the show!

Meanwhile, Michael Ausiello is going to hate me for all the emails I keep sending him about Louise *blush*

And David Rambo still has to reply to my email...

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Heads up folks, as the season starts lets keep spoiler info out of unmarked threads, this includes discussions about future episode and pictures. There are alot of people that are trying very hard to remain spoiler free. Threads like this allow that freedom to discuss the actress/character without the temptation.

This is also the time we remind you about when episodes air, there are alot of time zones, therefore we have the rule that when the new eps air any discussion regarding them can not be done in unmarked threads (such as this) until the fineal time zone, so to avoid confusion it was settled on 1:00 est (which would be 10pm west coast time).

For those saying I am in a different country and not able to see it when you do, I am sorry I understand but per the rules of the board, all episodes are no longer new when it airs in the last time zone in the USA. While I understand this might not seem fair, thats how it is and any complaints about that should be directed to the QSF forum.

I thank you all for your time, please carry on with the discussions of your fav.

3. s0ph1a

s0ph1a Hit and Run

That's terrible! Guess that means she won't get more screentime. And last season, I actually looked forward to seeing her in the credits during each episode. But yeah, at least she'll still be on the show :D

4. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Hmmm, over at TV.com, who are usually pretty good with their cast and crew information they also have Louise listed under ‘recurring character’ in Dead Doll, while she was listed under ‘star’ along with everyone else back in Living Doll; it's not looking good people. :(

But isn’t that just typical, months of go nowhere articles on weather Sara will die, random comments from Carol whatshername about the show along with other bits of mostly useless information and they go and demote a cast member from the main cast to guest star status and we don’t get a single peep from anyone, just wonderful. I’ll hold out hope that this information is wrong but that would probably be hoping from too much.

Rant over.

Destiny, sorry if this kind of info is what you were referring to when you were talking about spoilers.

5. Destiny

Naw getting dropped up and down in a cast list not so much a spoiler, it would be more so if they were dropped off for good lol. As to screen time, Wallace (Hodges) has been credited in the "Guest starring/re-ocurring" section for along time, and he maintains about the same amount of scenes. I wait until I see the first 2-3 eps of the show before saying "this sucks" because it may take that long for it to really show up as what will be the norm for season 8. Again this last part (from "as to" is just my opinion).

6. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Screen time aside (though I guess there goes our hope for more character development), it's quite shocking and inapprehensible that they'd make Louise a recurring guest star again after only one season in the main credits. Somebody up there still hasn't caught on to how talented this woman is and how much she could add to the show. So much for a developmental contract with CBS. But I do wonder if Louise herself has something to do with it. Perhaps she'll be working on other projects that we don't know anything about yet and has requested less time on CSI. Either way, with all this talk, I'll be glad to see her at all, much screentime or not.

7. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Yeah, you know, I honestly can’t ever remember hearing of a main cast member being taken down to guest star unless they we’re leaving, kinda worrisome. I just went from being exited about the new season to being worried about the new season in about two shakes of a seven legged lamb's tail ;). Is their any definite conformation?

Yes, yes, that’s why I thought I’d save my “bloody hell” rant for later. :)

8. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Are you referring to this lamb by any chance. ;)

But yeah, there's always so much false information before a season starts, so who knows, maybe it's not true? In season 7, she was not on the official site of CBS, so maybe this season it's vice versa and she'll still be a main character despite all the rumours.

9. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Why yes I am, that poor little thing.

Yes, that’s very true; now the waits just gotten so much more agonizing.

10. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

Remember, she got more screen time in 6 then in 7. Maybe we'll actually see here now. And this way it frees her up if she has anymore projects.

11. mati

mati Rookie

thanks for all infos and yes I know Muttmos place, I'll recheck. And b.....(censored) h... (censored) !!!! I'm more than p.... (censored) :mad: if it would be true, although I have to agree: 1. we have to wait 2. maybe it's a rumor 3. maybe they'll give her more screen time (doubtful!) and if those people can't appreciate her talents she should have the possibility to do her own projects and can I post that? I didn't talk about what is bugging me, so me thinks no spoilers, right? :confused:
    Otherwise I appologize and hope the boss will erase my post ;)

12. Destiny

Err lucky for you I actually figured out what you were saying, otherwise I might have to take your keyboard away :p

Guys you can say she is on Re-ocurring status, and if she gets a new project yes you can talk about that, what would be considered a spoiler is for example (ONLY)

Spoiler: "OMG Sofia/Louise is leaving the show and they are killing her off by stabbing her with a dull stake knife!"

NOT: "Omg Louise is leaving the show, I don't know what will happen to sofia but LL has a new project [name] I will miss her!"

Okay that should be clear. :D

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

A dull steak knife? Geez, Destiny, harsh much? LOL

Louise is hot though, and I'm happy that we get some of her at all rather than them just kicking her off. At least the wondering and waiting whether she'll be in Season 8 is answered - we will at least get SOME Louise!

14. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

You guys amuse me. LMAO!!!!

I found a clip for JGAG, but no Louise in it. It was really funny though. I'll keep looking.

15. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Well, if you gotta go out with a bang, a dull steak knife would sure do it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.