Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh i love that ep!!! but sadly when they showed S5 reruns they skipped all the good eps!! allthough they did show Rio and Going Under...

2. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

In the Chinese Zodiac...

Ryan is a Fire Snake. Calleigh is an Earth Monkey.

'With this couple there will be excellent intellectual understanding. They complete each other: the Monkey is cleverer on the surface, the Snake in depth. They make an excellent professional team - unbeatable and crammed with ideas & possibilities, and shouldn't hesitate to become associates. There is good harmony & understanding between the Fire & Earth elements.'

:lol:

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG! that fits them so well!! like it's nobody's business!! there always does seem to be good harmony between them even if they are arguing...which doesn't happen often thank god.

4. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

Thanx Need4Speed for clearing up the whole Legal thing i can't wait to watch it can you believe it i haven't gotten to watch a single ep of my season 3 dvd i've had it for a week lol

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

no problem. and i can't wait till the new season so i can see what they've cooked up for us CaRWashers. hopefully some good scenes!!! i'll be dissapoited if there aren't any!!!

6. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

I think they will be some CaRWash scenes. Lets face it, there always are. To cheer us up, why dont we think of some flirthy scenes wed like to see?? Ill try think of some. Sorry, really trying to make 3 lines. Its become sort of an obsession... :rolleyes:

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think there will be some too, but probably not til mid-season. But Im sure she'll support him (emotionally) while hes waiting to be reinstated. She cares about him, still, regardless of the mistakes hes made. I'd love to see him do something really great, like w/ a case or something to really impress Calleigh, kinda like in 'under the influence'. Calleighs the type I think that would be attracted to those guys who she can respect & be impressed w/ on a work level & then she'd take it further; so I think Ryan needs to straiten his life out first, then they can get back to the cutsey flirty stuff, when things are back to normal at the lab.

8. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

I completely agree mjszud. Ryan definitly needs to work on the problems he's having first because if he gets with calleigh before he sorts through his problems then things would probably be a huge emotional mess. but i'm sure there will be plenty of CaRWash scenes next season cuz (this is what i think) when ryan comes back it would have been a long break between calleigh and ryan and since they have been apart for so long they'll realize what they loved about each other. :) (i hope that happens)

9. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

i think thats a really good idea. As we all know, CaRWash built up gradually, and usually Ryan makes a mess of something and then they argue then go back to normal. This time, Ryan screwed up slightly bigger, and it may cause some tension between them, especially because of Jake too. but Im sure they'll go back to cutsey flirting soon. I sooo hope that Ryan's first case back will be with Calleigh, that would be so good!!

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

well considering ....
    in epis 5 &6 Calleigh is supposed to be mad at Eric; she thinks he told Stetler about her & Jake (who I don't see as a threat, cus he'll just come & go, & for now, its keeping her away from Eric, which is what counts). My point tho & if things start to spring off of epi 5 the way im hoping it will regarding Eric & another um.. friend? Then I think we finally will have Calleigh working cases w/ Ryan. From the way the spoilers are rolling out, I think it might be a good possobility that we might get like in S4. (Cal works most cases w/ Ryan due to Eric's involvement w/ other things/person) *crosses fingers* We''ll see!

11. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

we seriously need more carwash fics

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

you guys should read mine over in the fanfic section og this site!!! i really want some feedback on it seeing as it was my first CaRWash fic. so please check it out and let me know what you all think!!!! the people who have read it so far have said that it was awesome.

13. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

heya people! oh, it's been a good ryan/calleigh week for me. the past couple of rerun episodes are some of my favorites ;) i love watching S3 again and noticing little stuff that i hadn't noticed the first (and second, and third...) time around.

so i watched "addiction" first, and to be honest it's not one of my favorite episodes; i don't usually even remember it, and ryan & cal aren't even together all that much, but i noticed something this time 'round: there's a scene where calleigh's in the lab, trying to, uh, figure out some sort of trace, i think? (was it a plant? fabric, maybe? i forget) and ryan comes in to ask her about it, as it usually happens. what's different this time is that his "hey, calleigh!" is accompanied by the BIGGEST SMILE you'll ever see, complete with shiny eyes and all (it reminded me a LOT of the "you're fantastic" scene in "shock"), and his TONE... wow, it's so playful and just so chipper at seeing her, i almost just stared openmouthed. sadly, calleigh's all about the job at that moment so that's as far as the sudsy goodness goes, but i felt it was the cutest thing ever, so i thought i'd mention it :) there's always some little detail to make us feel good about our ship, isn't there?

then, the next day, "shootout" was aired. this particular episode i LOVE, even though ryan & cal don't really work together, but i love them both in it, separately. calleigh, because the episode is all about ballistics and she's just so in her element, isn't she? and they get to use the neat laser thingies that i love (isn't that hilarious how a GCMS feels like nothing new to me, but use the trajectory lasers and i find myself going "ooohhh, shiny!" :lol:), and she deduced the ricochet by using a mirror, and she's just awesome like that. and i love ryan in it too, because seriously-- him, with a baby, in a sweater-vest? enough to give you cavities. it's just such a nice ryan episode. those of you who've read my fic will know that i hold a special place for it in my little ryan/calleigh-biased mind, even if there WAS no real R/C in it.

and last, friday meant "cop killer" was on! and we all love that episode, don't we? the whole "bad boys" conversation was, IMHO, the flirtiest conversation they've ever had. well, maybe tied with the "dinner plate" one in "nailed," i guess. but still, it's just so cute and funny! the way ryan sort of smirks while he's speaking and calleigh just smiling at his words like a giggly schoolgirl, it's just the cutest thing ever. not to mention her TONE when she says "oh, really? do tell," it threw me off when i first heard it! i never heard her sound like that with anyone else before! (i tell you, their acting is never as great in my eyes as it is when they have scenes together). not to mention that when ryan is talking about her being tempted and bad boys being dangerous and unpredictable, he has this far away gleam in his eyes, not quite looking at her back, like he's lost in a daydream... or a fantasy... :devil: ooohhh, hello gutterville!

next up, "one night stand." no R/C that i remember, but it's my frank tripp episode :D so i still like it a lot. but i don't wanna go OT...

oh, i get it. i had no idea such a thing happened :rolleyes: but oh, we're about, what, 60 posts off the mark? someone should really make a poll for the next thread title, then. i'd do it, but i have no idea how that works and would probably mess it up. but someone please do it!

hestia, i'm looking up some fluff to recommend... but drat, it's hard to find. it's like we're genetically programmed to write angst :rolleyes: it's what TPTB have done to us after too many arguments between them in the show. but anyway, i did my best... jennilyn's indelible is not really angsty, just normal enough. there's syble's in his arms, which, though unfinished, is a quite fluffy pre-S3 fic that i can't stop rereading. also, some of ragna's fics might be what you're looking for. my own fic has its fluffy parts, if you can stomach an actual CSIM plot along with them. and seriously, you should read nikki's stuff even if most of it is angsty, because she's just awesome like that :D and so end my recs.

about the spoilers...

oh god... seriously? they'll have a fight over that? it's almost like two kindergarteners kicking each other because one of them blabbed to the teacher about who put the frog in one of the girls' seat. seriously, anyone else getting sweet valley high vibes here? please, lord, don't let them go down that road... *sigh*

anyway, i'll definitely be back to gush about S3 some more. probably after "identity" or "money plane"...

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Need4Speed, you should persuade (see: bribe) people to read your fic by posting that pic of your CaRWash shirt! I'd read it if you'd PM me the pic of your shirt. :D

Okay, that Chinese zodiac info is awesome, loyal2wolfe, not just because it's a perfect characterization of these two (we all know Ryan's fiery temper and Calleigh's grounded-to-earth attitude are perfect balance), but because something similar to this was also brought in my other major ship thread! :lol: Just further reminds me that my two ships think alike for the most part... I feel like cheering:

What's the ship that's crazy hot – CaRWash, CaRWash!
    Spell it out, what have we got – CaRWash, CaRWash!
    [​IMG]

Ah, just what I feared. The angst of the CaRWash. But thanks for the recommendations, oh posting queen! ;) I'll try and find some time for them, though I can't say it'll be easy since I'm starting class and all. (I'll definitely try and read them before Miami starts)
    And did you say some of them were unfinished? Oh, I'd much rather read something finished (I guess I'll put Jennylin, Ragnarök, and perhaps Nikki on top of my imaginary "to read" list. And, sorry Need4Speed, I'll check out the fic when you're done... or maybe sooner if you follow my advice. :cool:)
    To me, waiting for updates on a good fic is as bad as waiting for a new season to get here!

Edited to remove the Acronym line which according to Dutchie was incorrect. I'll have to check my sources and recoup...

15. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

has any one notice that in real life jon and emily hang out alot together

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.