Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

they probably don't want to give anything away. that's my guesss..

2. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

It's pretty silly though, since Sara will at least be in the first episode, so leaving her out completely is technically wrong, no matter if she'll be in later eps or not.

3. chip1989

chip1989 Dead on Arrival

Its either an error or they have done it for the hype and speculation for ratings, I wouldn't worry about it too much :)

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'm sure TPTB think they are being clever, trying to confuse people.

About this Nick stepping up thing, I'm all for it. However we must remember that this info came from Carol M, and her spoilers are about as reliable as a car with a dead battery!

5. chip1989

chip1989 Dead on Arrival

Im all for it too Wojo, it just slightly concerns me about where that will leave Grissom and Catherine but i'm sure it will all work out ok in the end.

6. Gemmmm

Gemmmm Victim

Thanks Elsie, jeez i can't wait that long!GAH why can't they release stuff at the same time?!?!Grrrrr.
    But my boyfriend's just kindly said about torrents too so i might sweet talk him to download some!LOL
    Nick stepping up?What's happening to Grissom?!Is it definite?

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was under the impression that it could happen if William and Marg leave?

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hmm.. i don't think it's if billy and marg leave, i think it's probably one or the other. i don't think billy and marg will leave though. i'm thinking billy will. he's been wanting to for a while. i don't blame him either. either way, i'm really excited. season 8 seems really promising. i hope warrick will get more screen time. i seems like he is though. especially with catherine! :D

9. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Hey guys, I found some spoilers about 8x04 on LiveJournal and thought I'd share them :) Again, no mention of Sara, but of course they won't mention her, it would give things away. Anyways, here's what the post read (NOT my post, just keep that in mind. I didn't post the spoilers, so no credit goes to me ;)):
    ---

8x04 The Case of the Cross Dressing Carp

People read a big part of the script, but no mention of Sara. Should we be worried? I know she's gonna live so! no!

Anyways, that new chick, dunno her name anymore is only gonna be in CSI for 4 episodes. Probably be Sara's replacement while she recovers! This looks like the Keppler situation all over again!

Back to the case, a crossdresser gets killed and Grissom, Catherine, Warrick, Nick, Brass and Greg and Sophia. Again no Sara.

There's a reference to the miniature Killer from our very own Hodges. He tells Grissom that he missed working with him so 'closely' as they did on the Miniaturek iller's case.

The case with the crossdresser has something to do with an environmental situation. The victim wanted to tell the whole world about it and I guess he got shut up!

Case number two: A body is found in Sams hotel, body of a reporter and we're gonna see young Catherine!

Also something very funny, Greg is gonna ask Catherine's mother out! because he wants to write a book about vegas, and he thinks he can get the information about the old vegas of her. I wanna see Catherine's face when she finds out that Greg asked her mother out, it must be hilarious!

We would also get some flashbacks of young Catherine in that case.

And that's all I know about the episode right now! =)
    ---

Spoilers from sexyback_of_csi

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Catherine and Greg actully start out on case number two but since the body is found where Sam's hotel used to be I believe Catherine leaves the case and joins the others (maybe Greg too) So who is left to process the 2nd case? I'm thinking it will be Sara and the newbie even though they are not mentioned. And Greg would not be allowed to do a murder case solo.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Although this has been posted, I'm doing it again, for those who are worried about "WHY" Jorja is NOT on some lists, but on others! here's 3 where she IS listed ;)

STARPULSE

CAST

DEAD DOLL

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Complicated? I am very curious as to what this means.

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I agree Wojo. How could it be complicated? :confused: Either she's dead or alive. Jorja's staying or going. I wish TPTB would just tell us already! :(

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay guys usually the "Futon critic" gets their info from the same place that Vegaslights posted CBS press release, they update when/if the releases are. ;)

Also lets remember this is a forum strictly for LV, we try to discourage any talk about Miami or NY as they have their own spoiler threads for discussion. But I understand the example, all we ask is this be kept in mind in the future. Thank you.

15. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I'm thinking they didn't list Jorja's name on the list to keep non-spoiler type people on their toes about Sara's face. I dunno... just a guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.