cold case

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by debje, Sep 6, 2005.

1. debje

debje Pathologist

yeah me too

2. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

Ok, who watched Cold Case tonight??? I saw like the last minute with Scotty outting some paper in the water and looking all sad??? Somebody recap the ep please????

3. loves_csi

loves_csi CSI Level One

I really just started watching it. I was wondering about the paper as well.

4. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I watched last night's episode, Scotty got information on a suspect who might have been the one to kill his former girlfriend into the river (can't remember her name). He realizes when questioning the guy that it couldn't have possibly been him.

I think Scotty throwing the paper in the water was him letting her go.

I have a question, last night was the first episode I have cuaght in quite a while. I was shocked to see that Lily was wearing her hair down and had make up on. What prompted her to do that?

5. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I read somewhere that she just wanted a change. That's about all that was said about her new doo.

6. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

hey it's worth the wait! I love Cold Case, I'm glued to the TV on Wednesdays! For me it's perfect coz I have badminton training from 8 till 10 PM :p

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Scotty's girlfriend, Elisa, died I think last season. She was, I think, bipolar, and the last I heard was that she had comitted suicide. Scotty may feel like that's inconclusive and may be hoping that she really was killed instead of killing herself.

I agree with someone above, that I think the paper was signalling that Scotty was starting to let go. Perhaps, not to the memory of her but rather, the guilt he felt and the burden of him trying to figure out whether or not she was murdered or comitted suicide.

8. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

I love Cold Case and got my mom hooked on it and CSI, CSI: NY last year when she came to stay with me over the Thanksgiving Holiday. She watch the episode with the guy that was a serial killer and was hooked.

Of course I had to tell her about CSI and had her watch CSI: Weekends and that is all she wrote.

9. sekecik

sekecik Victim

"COLD CASE FILES" : seeing people getting killed back in 1980's, listening to the popular songs of those periods and living the old fashion again... it makes me feel sooo magical. And the blonde chick who plays the major role (almost) is still leaving me suspicious about her sexual preference. I keep imagining what would Cold Case look like if she played a "gay role". (for instance; Marissa and Alex's relationship in the OC, that relationship totally screwed the OC for couple of episodes.) But still I think "COLD CASE FILES" is a specially produced TV series even with its strangely fake dialogues.
    enjoyin' it.

10. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

Thanks so much for the feedback about Scotty and the paper. Now I REALLY hate that I missed it because Scotty is my favorite character and I'd have been crying!

I can't wait for the repeat of this ep!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Last season, Scotty's girlfriend, who was, I think manic-depressive, killed herself by jumping into the water. Scotty found her suicide note in their apartment.

He couldn't deal with her suicide, and wanted to blame it on an unknown man who had been seen near the bridge around the time of the girlfriends death. He thought the man they were questioning for a recent, similar murder, was the same man on who he wanted to lay blame. He wasn't.

Since his girlfriends death, Scotty has been on a drunk, since- risking his job, among other things.

Last episode may mean that he's coming out of the grief. That piece of paper he let float away in the water was her suicide note. He was letting go.

12. keljopy

keljopy Witness

She was schizophrenic, not bipolar, but otherwiase yeah.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Like sleeping with Lilly's sister! :mad:

That's why I couldn't buy all this angst between him and Josie. I really don't think Scotty's healed enough to be mooning after someone else.

14. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

I guess Scotty needed to hit rock bottom. And he has been messing up big time. Was glad to see him trying to move on with his life in last Sunday's episode.

Didn't like Scotty sleeping with Lily's sister. :mad:

15. Guest

Guest Guest

its a great show...but unfortunatly i cant watch it.... :(