Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

Good Grief..............more pics like that and you all are going to be mopping me up off the floor! WOW!!!!!!!!!!

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Powerful ep tonight and Jack hitting that guy at the end, i loved martins response, "okay that will work" :lol:

Roslyn has a daughter, she seemed so proud of her you could tell when she mentioned it, and this case seemed to effect her, i think because it hits the job she has to deal with and wondering how safe is her daughter (not because of what she does but in general).

It also seems that she gets along with Sam, Viv, and Martin, she is getting use to Jack, and i think she even warmed up to Danny a bit.

What was it Martin once insinuated, white collared crimes are easier, set up bad guy, arrest bad guy, put away bad guy. I think Roslyn is realizing what martin did with the differences between the two jobs.

It might be me but i haven't had a problem understanding her at all, but i notice unless she talks fact her accent is more clear.

Next weeks ep, is suppost to be from the Parents view point, instead of the standard "person goes missing, fbi arrives, case investigated, solved", its more from the vantage point of the parent and what they go through, so it should be really emotional.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I won't even talk about Elena because yeah, I'm through wasting energy on her. Wait, I do have one thing to say. She's been on WaT for some time now (wtf?) and none of the team knew that she had a daughter? I thought that was pretty hilarious.

The ep. last night? Totally disturbing for me. The whole time I was pretty much cursing Martin (and drooling over him :p) for thinking that Gordon's character could've been doing all that. It was so obvious that he really wasn't but whatever, it's his job. Another thing, the girl (Melissa) looked like this girl I know. That was just not something good for me.

4. IvoryRaven

IvoryRaven Police Officer

Seems that Martin's still having trouble eating. I wonder if this is going to be a continuing thread? There was the peptobismol and the refusal of Danny's sandwich before, and now a tiny little container of applesauce for lunch? It can't be a coincidence, can it?

5. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

I wondered the same thing about Martin. I think they are headed somewhere with it. I just dunno where!

I sooooooooo want Martin and Sam together again!

Next week's ep is going tobe sooooooooooo good!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Martin and Sam are done with, they're not getting back together. That storyline is finally out the window.

I think there is going to be an upcoming episode that is going to focus on what happened to Martin a little more. I believe the reason he's not eating as much as he use to is going to be revealed in that ep.

I truly hope so because this is getting very interesting.

7. loves_csi

loves_csi CSI Level One

I agree about the whole Martin thing. They never really did go into detail about what really happened to him. We saw him use a cane and take Pepto Bismol and then nothing else.

8. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

I'm not liking the new season too much. I did in the beginning but now I don't. Last episode, I have to say, was very good, but the other's haven't been catching my attention like they used to. Maybe because I'm a Jeremy Piven lover and not a Anthony LaPaglia lover anymore? I dunno. :p

9. Destiny

Well considering the show is more about the cases and only a tad about their outside lives, they may play Martins problems over time.

I have come to like the new addition to the show, i did a search on Roslyn and she has done pretty good for herself in life.
    What i like about the new character is it equals it out, i mean i love Viv, and Sam was okay, but adding another woman with a strong solid attitude (unless she mentions her daughter in which she gets a goofy smile) meshes with the other female characters.

I went back to CBS and looked at the bio's as one time there was talk about that, the others bio's are not really that much longer then Roslyn's.
    As to why she may not have mentioned she had a daughter, i can think of a number of reasons, she didn't think it was their business? she figured they checked her out and didn't say anything? they are trying to develope her character a little at a time, instead of throwing a lot of info at as at once due to the fact that leads me back to what i said about Martin and the show being about the cases and a touch about the characters lives.

I know some do not like her, probably won't and that's your opinion and i respect that, just as this is mine and i hope that it is respected as well. ;)

10. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I like her too Destiny. I honestly have no reason to dislike her, I always try to give new characters a chance on which means at least watching them for several episodes. The only character I hated coming into a show was Benjamin Bratt on Law and Order but that was mainly because I dislike that actor.

I think she certainly is a private person. Mentioning her daughter the way she did, Sam looked surprised but Roslyn didn't eloborate at all.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I have no problem with them giving Elena a daughter, I just didn't like the way it was put out. I mean, they're working a case that has pretty much everything to do with child molestation and she kind of seemed unperturbed. Not saying that she's a horrible person because she didn't show some kind of emotion but I think she could've been awesome if she had. I'm sorry, but her character is just boring, and I know that might sound mean but that's just my opinion. Now, it is good that she didn't show too much emotion (see: Martin) but I think she could've showed a little bit of something now and then. She really didn't and you might disagree with me but once again, that's my opinion.

12. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

I'm not trying to change your opinion, but I don't think she's been around long enough for her to be a boring character. They weren't all they way they are now on the pilot episode. She's just trying to find her character IMO.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I respect your opinion no doubt about that. Once again though, in my opinion, she's been there for like 5 episodes now and I personally think that's enough time for someone to start developing an interesting character. Really, all Elena does is stand around with the same bodily/facial expressions and it's starting to get boring. They need to start spicing her up a bit and they haven't even begun! It still might not change the way I feel about her but, whatever, if you like her that's all well and good. I just.. don't.

I see that no one here agrees with me at all so I'm just going to drop the topic now. :)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Without A Trace

its also a great show.... !

15. Destiny

Re: Without A Trace

Opinions are opinions and we all have a right to them. ;)
    Best option i would think is to agree to disagree, while debating is cool, but the poor subject needs a break, before it shouts "oh give it up already" :lol: or we drive Cat to draw her claws. *tosses out Cat kibble*. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.