Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

*hyperventalates*

Ok PLEASE people! For the sake of whatever remains of my sanity PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave ALL spoilers in the boxes!

Even rumor spoilers. Or 'huh?' spoilers. Anything that may have anything to do with Season 8 and/or Jorja Fox should be left INSIDE THE EVIL BLUE BOXES!

Really though, it's hard enough to fight temptation when you can't see it. When you start wagging it around like a free for all I want to see it all. One taste and I want the whole damn chocolate bar.

Is is creepy that I almost wrote chocolate bunny?

But I don't REALLY want to see. See?

*dies*

Speaking of Chocolate Bunnies, even though she's going to win, I'd like to throw in my smartmouthedness nomination for the next thread title too. Grissom & Sara #30: After getting to 30, do we really NEED an explanation?

Feel free not to take me seriously. Ok.

That is all.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

**hyperventilates** as well, on all the meaningless nonsense and ramblings that have NO relevance to the TOPIC/GSR!!!!! this is not a chat room, where one can say anything, it's a fan-site...... and when are we voting calls sarah POLL-POLL-POLL where are you?

[​IMG]

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I like it, Desertwind, you just save Mod. to come in here to tell them, she told them so many times, this is not a chat room. This is a fan-site, so we can talk about GSR. And put the spoiler box on it, if you got a spoiler, put it in the spoiler box, so people don't want to read it, so they know they see a spoiler box.

How about the new title? It Saving Sara? That is good for the next episode.

4. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I agree with Turtlebaby, desertwind, and NicknGrissom. I am spoiler free and have tried hard not to read the spoiler boxes. I haven't read any of them yet, but you guys are making it harder on me. I want to know what happens to Sara so bad, but I made a resolution to be spoiler free until the new season starts. Please put them in spoiler boxes. I can't wait to vote for the next title. That will be so much fun.

I had a dream last night that it was my older sister's birthday and my parents bought her a 2007 Red Mustang. It was a nightmare, literally.

5. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

Thanks I'M sure I will.
    I love GSR I have always thought Gris n sara belonged together.

6. Desertwind

GOOD, ;) don't ya' wished everyone saw them as we all do? how can they miss it?

COMMITTED

POOR SARA

7. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I am so confused as to what is going on in this thread right now. To those who believe they may have been spoiled, I do apologize. It's really tough for those of us who are spoiled rotten to remember not everyone is! :)

I saw the promo for the upcoming season, and while there was nothing new in it, it jazzed me up and got me back on my major GSR kick. I'm back to rambling about them and working on a special music video just about the finale and Grissom and his beloved trapped under a car in the desert.

Seriously, though, if the pic caps are right and Sara's not under the car, I SO called it. Here's hoping they don't break up GSR, and that we get some PDA or a freakin' confession of love in a TOTALLY Grissom way.

8. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Okay, it's about time for me to come out of lurkdom, now that season 8 is almost upon us. (I have been reading assiduously, but I just haven't had much to add.)

Alyssa, I caught that promo, too, and even though it was just a bunch of "Living Doll" clips (which I have now watched obsessively 400,000,000 times--yes, all the GSR-y bits), it has reawakened my GSR passion.

Oh. My. I just stared at that picture of Grissom with the binoculars for, like, 15 minutes. Billy is looking so dang adorable in that photo. And why is Sara not under the car? Has our intrepid heroine managed to rescue herself? You guys, this episode is looking so great. I really can't wait. I just feel like we're going to get some seriously fantastic GSR in this episode. It could be on my TiVo for, like, half a century.

Oh, and I voted for "Pin Me Down...But Not With A Mustang" the last time we voted for titles. My opinion hasn't changed.

9. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I, too watched the premiere and saw no reason the spoiler-free lot can't watch it. It is just a lot of Living Doll shots and the "what will happen to her now?" that we speculated about being in the promos at the beginning of the summer. I also am a little confused about all the non-GSR talk. I'm not a mod and it's not my place to say anything, but I wish it could be a little more GSR/CSI and not so much other stuff.
    I haven't changed my vote for Pin me down...But not with a Mustang. I think we've hit 30...don't we deserve a kiss should be 31 though. I figure we will hit 31 pretty quickly since the season opener will be shown during 30 so it will fill up fast. Heck, I think we can probably use about five of them in the first few episodes alone, and after six or seven weeks we'll have November Sweeps!!!! Always some good stuff then.:lol:
    For those of you keeping up (down?) with the countdown, today is the 23rd of August, so we have 35 days to go! :)

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

ditto, yo. ditto.

i'm so trained in avoiding them even if someone writes them outside the boxes that i haven't read anything spoilery so far. but there are many people who are not so please keep that in mind (especially the newbies).
    alright, so you keep the list and i'll make the polls. deal? i'm gonna post the first one on page 23. and then the final one on the 24th.

11. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

I'M watching " Butterflied" at the moment an then
    "Crate n Burial" is on so I'M very happy at the moment

12. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Bunny your box is full. You don't have to delete them all this time, just the one will suffice. ;)

ditto. You could make a song out of that...like the fatboy slim slash dot song. yo. yo. yo. yo ditto. :rolleyes: I'm totes listening to that song right now.

^That wasn't a quote, that was me... Can you tell my whole post is just for the purpose of my PMing obsession? Yep, perhaps there should be some sort of therapy thread for that?

You know what I realised recently? I'll be in Lincoln (did I mention that I got into uni?)(oh, and that's Lincoln, England ;)) when the premiere airs, that's terrifying. :eek: I hope I'll be able to sort out the internet easily. *gulp* Yes, so I'll be able to watch the geeklove from my own little room, in my own little city, miles away from my family, in peace. :) *hyperventilates quietly*

13. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Egg I cant delete any of them, sorry, too attached to 'em. If you really want to PM me (and considering what I said in my last PM you probably will) you can do it at YTDAW or my yahoo which is the same as my LJ name.

Dude 'Butterflied' is on? Cool

Moments of geeklove:
    CITE YOUR SOURCE[/b]
    YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MORE THAN A BOSS TO ME
    CHALK...FROM PLASTER[/b]

~Peace yall,Yo. yo. yo. :lol:

Edit: Cuz the links look stupid in bold, so i put 'em in all caps cuz that is like so much cooler :lol:

Ok so I think I might regret bringing this up...but
    What happened to the beard debate? What would you do if sara gets saved, but then Gris grows his beard back? would you think of it as a bad omen or just bad hair day?

14. Desertwind

Those are both great episodes, especially "BUTTERFLIED' and when she was in the autopsy room, and looked at the girls face real close.. WOW :eek: I got chills, and then Cath goes, 'she resembles you" and Sara goes, "I didn't notice" or something to that effect!

[​IMG]

15. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I loved Grissom's little speech at the end of Butterflied. He was saying he loved Sara but he can't be with her right now. I was like awe, he does love her. Then we found out that Sara was watching and then I thought, that's so sad.

I am going to watch season 5 because now i have the dvds.

I can't wait to vote. I think we will reach 35 threads before the November Sweeps. I am Spoiler Free but I did see the promo and it had no new clips in it, it was all from the finale. I also read the TV Guide but I don't read spoilers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.