"Hurricane Anthony" Remake - DuCaine, Angst, PG13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bullet_Girl, May 27, 2007.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

The big problem is that sort of thing can take weeks or months to rectify...my research for Mac told me that. He'll be worse off though since thats only one eye, the other is gone, and he can't work as a cop ever again. *hopes she gets writing time tonight*

Anyway back on topic, please post soon and don't keep us waiting!

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hehe... thanks for all the reviews, girls! :D I'm a bit busy, but I'll try and get the rest of the chapter up by the end of the week or maybe even today :D

Melly, don't scare me please.. :eek: :lol: It's gonna be a happy ending, so yeah... eventually... muahaha.. :devil:

3. OscarMayerLemur

OscarMayerLemur Police Officer

AWWWW! Poor Calleigh! I know I'd be scared like BOO! Yeah....

4. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Ahhhh! This is awesome.

Update soon!

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :devil: :lol: I'm baaaack! and with an extremely short update. Well, its nearly an entire page in word, but whatever..... :p

~~~~~~~~~~

Jumping slightly at Calleighs sudden decision to thrash around, Horatio Caine grew increasingly worried about this woman he was watching over. ‘Oh, sweetheart…..’ he thought with a sigh. He really had no clue as to what was wrong with her, although he had his suspicions. Knowing he had to stop her from injuring herself even more, Horatio leant over her again and held her arms down by her sides, one after the other.

“I’m here, Calleigh, sweetheart… You’re not alone, please don’t worry..”

In a way, his words reached her, touched her, even. The way his delectable velvet rumble pierced through the fear and worry like the sun through the clouds after the rain calmed her somewhat. Eventually calming down enough to be able to respond to Horatios soothing words, Calleigh whimpered and said, “H..H.. Horatio.. I can’t see… I’m blind, help me..”

Letting go of one of Calleighs arms, Horatio held onto the other one tight, to tell her he was there for her, no matter what was to happen to either of them. Calleighs eyelids were still fluttering randomly, like she could actually see something. This sad sight brought tears stinging at Horatios eyelids like never before, but he had to be strong. If not for himself, then for Calleigh at least. She may not admit it even now, but Horatio knew that she needed someone to be strong for her. She was in an extremely vulnerable position and he knew from experience that being in such a position alone was not the nicest feeling to say the least, so he was determined to make sure she was never put in that place again.

“Hey, sweetheart…..” He crooned in his velvet voice, “I’m here you’re here and you’re going to be fine, you hear me?”

“Yes, I hear you..” Calleigh said, attempting ot muster up a smile but failed miserably. “What’s… what’s wrong with me?”

“Well, it looks like you have a concussion of some sort…. You should be fine…”

“Uh-huh..” Calleigh squeaked. Deep inside her, Calleighs heart was breaking just like it had many times before. She knew she was naked and no doubt Horatio was too… Knowing she would never be able to see him again or even probably even holding him just killed her.

“I have just one question, Horatio…..”

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

awwww I just hope she gets better.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

And me... hurry back!

Happy birthday mel!

Edited because I can't spell!

8. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Dear, THANK GOD you've updated of your own accord, so I don't need to start chasing you with a pitch fork :D

I mean, to be honest: I'll never become a DuCainer, but I love reading good stories :)