Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

yes i agree its awesome

welcome to the thread lissy0625

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ok....i've always wondered this..does anyone knoe Rroy's middle name? i know it begins with a K. but i just don't know what it is.

3. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Couldn't find that for you... He's pretty private about his life and seems to be keeping that close to his vest. I did find out he's partly Scottish ( :D) and to celebrate that, here's a link to his family crest and clan badge.
    web page

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMFG!! No way!! That's one of the scottish crests in my grandma's house!! she said it was the one of the crests of half of our scottish heratige (the other half is the crest of the clan McKay) OMFG!!! i just remembered that my grandma used to tell me about some of the names of our acestors and one of the names she always used to tell me was Cochrane!!! OMFG!!! :eek: I could be related to Rory and not know it!!! :eek: OMFG!!!

5. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

So glad to be of service :)

6. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Remember Rorys brother Brendan? The one who served time? Anyways you may remember from that interview he did that he mentioned he used to be a writer for TV Shows before he went to jail. He carried on his writing in jail and since his release has re started his career and he has set up a website here I stumbled across it on my many google searches :p anyway my point of this post:

Brendans full name is Brendan Kyle Cochrane. So I was stick my neck out and say Rorys middle name is Kyle also :cool:

7. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

^^ Your link isn't working for me! :(
    I'll try again later!

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Perhaps it was this site that you linked to, June? You had http://talk.csifiles.com/www.inconspicuousproductions.com as the site address, so I just got rid of the 'talk.csifiles.com' part of it.

Hope it works now. :)

I found something interesting and slightly amusing in the Current Projects part of the site. Just at the right hand side of the page, it has listed a story by Brendan Cochrane:

'The Renegade Crew': The story of corrupt Miami police officers During the 1980’s.

:lol:

Tad ironic, don't you think? :p

9. CSIMIAMI

CSIMIAMI Hit and Run

Nice work, HoratioStalker & June_85 !!

The family secret is out. LOL :lol: :confused:

"Rory Kyle Cochrane" :p

10. shortea

shortea Rookie

WOW!!
    Love this Rory section!!
    It take me awhile to get caught up with
    all the post in here, but I looking forward to
    doing alot of reading!!

Good Job Kids and
    Thanks
    Sj

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i talked to my grandma and she said that Cochrane was deffinatly one of my ancestors names!!! I still can't get over this fact!! it's just so unexpected and shocking!! I might be related to Rory! :eek:

12. CSIMIAMI

CSIMIAMI Hit and Run

Not to to burst ur buble Need4Speed, but there are hudreds of people under that last name. And if you are related to someone - it has to be by blood. You would have to do more digging into ur own family history.

Plus, think of it this way - what are the chances? (1 to...)
    Unlikely.

No offence. Nothing personal. Just sayin' :)

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know that. but i'm going to do some background digging because the Cochranes' my grandma said we were related to settled a long time ago in the upstate New York area. and i never said i was related to him! i just said i might be and not know it! hey i can dream can't i?

14. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Yeah 'Cochrane' is a relatively common surname on this side of the pond. Especially in Ire and Scotland. I know a few people who's surname is Cochrane. But it would be cool if, even though the possibility is slight you were indeed related :p

Okay so tomorrow is release day for RAYD! Any of you going to see it this weekend? I'm goin' watching The Bourne Ultimatum on Saturday :D I'm in <3 with Jason Bourne :p ;)

Anyways I've been tooting on Google News the past couple of days and there has been a million and one new articles on RAYD, alot of them say the same and alot of the new interveiws Rory, Mary M, and the Director Chris Gorak did are all similar to everything they said 12 months ago :lol: but there is a bit of new stuff

I'll copy a couple over which maybe an intresting read for you all :D.

Article 1 bless this one Rory talks about how he was tryin' to get hold of him mum on Sept 11th when she was working in downtown manhattan and he heard about it on a radio and couldn't get to a TV (Similar to RAYD) :eek:

Interview from 29/07/2007 link

15. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.