How would you like to die in Csi:Miami

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Speedle, Aug 15, 2007.

1. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

i would like to die with ryan cathching after someone pushes me out of a building.

2. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

my death would have to be a 2 part episode because i would want it drawn out. first of all i'd want to be kidnapped and held for ransom by a renegade cop because i'd leaked information all over the 5'o clock news that had ended his career even though he was in the wrong to begin with. money laundering or something. the first part would end in some warehouse with a bomb strapped to my chest and a gun to my head with horatio just entering with his gun pulled. i like cliff-hangers. the second part would start with the dirty cop negotiating my life to get his reputation back but of course that wouldn't work but he's too crazy to realize it at that point. when bargaining doesn't work he blows us both up and horatio barely escapes. the rest of the episode is spent with the csi's wondering what they could have done differently to save me. finally horatio would stand at the edge of the ocean at sunset with the sunnies of justice firmly in place and striking a pose while pondering the meaning of life.

3. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

anything that would involve Ryan and/or Eric performing CPR on me!!!!!!! I would die I verrrrry happy woman with either or somehow both of them trying to breathe life back into me!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

4. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

I would be a CSI who had transfered from Las Vegas... Anyway, I'd be at a resteraunt with Eric (and maybe Ryan and Calleigh, as a sortof double date). Suddenly the sound of gunfire will be heard and I get struck by one of the bullets... Eric would try and save me and be forced to do CPR :p. I would be rushed off to the hospital and it would be a very emotional episode... I die in the hospital bed in Eric's arms....

Or, I would love to die at a Rammstein concert while me and Eric are onstage while the guys are trying to revive me and again I'll die in his arms. Don't ask how I'll die, I just will...

5. CarolineAmanda

CarolineAmanda Witness

i would like to poisoned

6. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

I would like to die in a blaze of glory, a civilian sacrificing my life in attempt to save others. It would be cool if it could be in an explosion or a massive shootout of some sort.

7. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Me falling into the ocean off of a ship, and Delko comes and savesme wearing his tight swimsuit. Rarrr!

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

If I were a victim, it would be interesting if it looked like murder, but it turned out to be the result of natural causes. I like twists like that.

9. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

That would be a fun episode to watch! :lol:

10. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

I would like to be a victim shot, but towards the end of the show I come back to life. :)

11. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Pushed off the top of a high building

12. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Dying in ryan's arms

13. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

If I were to die on CSI:Miami, I think I want a case that would put the CSI's under some pressure, and deal with their emotions as well, kidn of making the lab go wild somehow :p
    Anyway, I am thinking that I could be kidnapped by some psycho, that was leaving them hints in different places, by different means, something that would leave Ryan and Calleigh (the ones working together on my case mostly, even tough Horatio was also there) pissed off, and with the "We gotta catch this guy" feeling :mad: Anyway, by the time they will arrive at the scene, they would catch the guy but found out that I was already dead. Calleigh would feel pretty bad about the situation, because she felt like they should have been quicker understanding the hints and the evidence, but then Ryan would come to cheer her up, making her realize that there was nothing more she could do, and she would finally understand that as well :)

14. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I would like to be cast as a new member of the team, then a few months later be out in the field with Horatio when I get shot. The way I would want to go out would be for Horatio to nurse my wounds then mourn the fact that yet another young person has gone too soon.

15. stand_behide_h

stand_behide_h Hit and Run

I dont want any one die in CSI:Miami forever'''