Rammstein

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by animequeen23, Jul 14, 2007.

1. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

Yeah, the subject is who's your fave Rammstein member?
    And why?
    Yes, you can pick them just because they're hot... :D
    Mine's Richard Z. Kruspe. Not only does he look good in black lipstick (a very rare talent :lol:), he plays guitar, and he's hot! What's not to love?! :devil:

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Re: Who's your fave Rammstein member?

It would be more interesting if Rammstein fans discussed the entire band and their songs, so I renamed the thread title to 'Rammstein'.

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I dont know the band members names or much about them but I do have one of their cd's and some other songs and I love them. I can't understand them most of the time but they friggin rock hard core and have a great sound. They are my son Jonathan ( age 9) fav band, he can actually sing along with a few of the songs.

4. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

My friend accidently got me into them a couple of years ago and i have loved them ever since.
    Richard Kruspe actually inspired me to pick up my guitar which was gathering dust and learn to play again.
    As for the rest of the band, they were the reason I am now learning German...

5. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

animequeen23, I've had to edit your second image as it was a little to big, images should be no larger than 400x400 pixels. ;)

On a side note, I love Rammstein! Sonne is my favourite song by them. The video is awesome. :D

7. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

oh, thanks for letting me know (about the pic) :)
    I havn't seen the video for Sonne, but I love the song. It was the song that first taught me how to count in German... :lol: One of my favourites at the moment is Du reicht so gut.
    It has also become one of my favourite German compliments... :lol: I've learnt a lot from Rammstein... :D