Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Duquesne01, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Yeah, In Man Down she was really crying…I was totally dumbfounded! Calleigh Duquesne crying?! OMG! I’m dreaming! :lol:

Mmh… about the first move…
    I thin that Calleigh would make the first move, too…but definitely would be Eric to drive her to do this. Her feelings are getting the better of her because of Eric and his behaviour. He would make her realize that she should follow her feelings in spite of her fears and then she would make her move. And when that will happen, probably our TV will explode after the scene…I hope! :devil: :lol:

And now…Hip Hugger Pic Of The Day!

[​IMG]
    They're so close!

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

They're in an isolated, dark room together, far away from all the other CSIs. I bet I know how that scene ended.

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Mmmm, can I have the rest that film?

You know I was talking to a friend the other day who is a Big h/cal shipper. And she used to be all, 'Oh Delko and Calleigh', that'll never happen.

It occured to me after we had spoken that we can now say a big nar-nar-na-nar-na to all those who said it would never work; and have a big cheer for all those who have been hiphuggers since the very first episode! (Even if we didn't have the name then)

So, to we smarty pants who noticed their chemistry right away *gives a glass of champagne/lemonade to everyone* :

CHEERS!

4. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

This would be to hot to possibly show on the air!! Out tv's would probably catch fire!! Not that I would complain.

I love the Calleigh dimples!!!!!!!!!

5. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

I think this goes with out saying but, Bow-Chika-wow-wow. ;) :D :lol:

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Ryan: What is that? OMG, it's an earthquake! Quick, get under the table, I'll protect you!
    Valera: ... since when do earthquakes moan?

Amrita, you're back! Where did you go, woman? I missed you!

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Haha, I can totally see that happening on the show! Well, maybe... ;)

Thnk you Adams_girl for beta-ing my story, only one more chater left. sigh... But we all know it's that one that counts hha
    I'd appriciate it if you guys could take a look? It's M (no little-uns) rated so I can't post the direct link. It's on my stories list as 'Kismet' My story

Huggles.xx :lol:

Ohh how many days now people????

8. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I converted a H/C shipper to E/C today. It felt good.

I see the dimples, too. Aw, Eric is so adorable. How could anyone choose Jake over him? He's the perfect man.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Abby, Hi honey! :D Nice Hiphugger pic of the day...lol, they are close! ;) But then with these two that's normal! :devil: They have this thing about personal space with eachother...as in, they don't have any! :lol: They are in eachother's "bubbles" all the time...(Okay I think I've been in the gutter too long, cuz that sounded dirty! :rolleyes: :lol: )

And Sky nice work on the H/C to E/C conversion! ;) I was one of those...now though I'm quite firmly and happily E/C! :D They're too freakin' hot to resist! :D

10. _____Skylar

I think Calleigh sees Horatio as a father, someone she would've liked having as a mentor while growing up. To destroy that relationship with a romance that would be boring at best would be a huge shame.

On the other hand, Eric is someone she needs. There's more potential there. I wonder how Horatio would react to E/C, though. It's pretty much frowned upon. Then again, this is a guy who wants to diddle his dead brother's wife...

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: Sky you crack me up! (in a good way don't worry! ;) ) I think H and Cal are friends, and she respects and admires and maybe even flirts with him (in an entirely platonic, clearly nothing can come of this type of way!) whereas with Eric...yeah like you said, not only are they friends...best friends...but they need eachother. I think if H left/died, the lab might suffer cuz they're losing a leader, but Cal would survive and be fine...if Eric left/died Cal really and truly would fall apart!

12. _____Skylar

What struck me about the finale is that even after her conversation in the field with Eric, Calleigh still didn't go visit Jake at the hospital. When he showed up at the lab it seemed like he was showing her his injury for the first time. It's like he just wasn't that important that she would stop working for five minutes for him.

Whereas she managed to visit Eric twice even before his own parents made it to the hospital. I thought that was telling. Sure, the extent of their injuries weren't the same, but Jake's crash was pretty serious. She didn't go see him, she just called the hospital.

I'm glad Eric rubbed that one in her face. Damn Calleigh, why does she have to be so difficult?

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

That is so true...Sky good point there...goes to show (yet again!) that even though she's "with" Jake her heart and her thoughts and feelings clearly belong with Eric!

Here's hoping she doesn't stay difficult for too long...I have no doubt Eric will wait for her, but I think I'll get just a bit pissed at her! (I'll still love her...but still!)

14. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I was listening to "Papercuts" by Gym Class Heroes and their first verse reminds me of Eric and how Cal like hurts him but not really if you know what I mean.

She says she loves me
    But she comes and goes when she pleases
    When the door shuts
    It's like another papercut

15. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I really wonder what Horatio will say if E/C ever happened. I just wanna see what he does. He'll have to cut Eric a little slack, I mea he did marry his dying sister...

*laughs alot at funny comments.* Sky, ever thought about taking up stand up comedy??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.