Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. Are we absolutely certain that Part 2 is when the triangle scene happens?

2. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

SPOILERS
    >
    >
    >
    I am almost absolutely sure that *if* there is a triangle scene, it will happen in this one, looking at the spoilers for upcoming episodes. No official confirmation of that though. There are virtually no spoilers for 6X8, which is very strange.

Also, had to say this--this is sort of speculation but I just saw a post by Mystery at YTDAW, and she says, in the context of another topic, that the unaired Gum Drops scene was very suggestive of Grissom and Sara being "together", because the scene was way too comfortable for them. This really makes me wonder whether we'll get a hint to that effect in this episode. If they are together already, it might make more sense for Sara to be offended and Grissom to apologize or something (if he apologizes, of course)...

3. melia

melia Rookie

Heck Yes! for number 11.

4. melia

melia Rookie

ok so I have been watching my season dvd's over again and in the second episode when grissom is taking over the team from brass griss asks for any advice. Brass says, "cover your ass and hide" could grissom possibly have taken this advice to heart and is that the reason for his attitude towards the team and getting to personal? just wondering what you guys think. I thought it was interesting.

5. GregSandersLover

GregSandersLover Pathologist

Hey congrats on your new thread! :)

Snickers shall catch up on ya...muahahahahaha jk :lol:

Congrats anyways

xoxo-nimo

6. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

Grissly, I feel the same way. If the triangle scene is going to take place I think it will be in 6X08 because this would be the show where Sophia would have the reason to be comforted by Grissom because of all the questioning and newness of the shooting. I have the feeling more and more this may open things up to that the relationship already exists. I think that is what would give Sophia the reason to want to pick the fight with Sara in the epsode down the road 6X11.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey GSR shippers! I've been a devout sandle since last season, but i was gsr for all the seasons before that, and i just wanted to say that when i watched a rerun of " no humans involved" it made me realize that i would be totally okay if sara and grissom did end up together. The scene where griss and sara and talking and griss says " let's um..." i actually shouted at the TV Ask her out! So yeah i just popped in here to say congrats on thread number 11 but then i got off on a tangent. ( I feel like I'm cheating on Sandle...*looks around nervously*) You do have to admit Greg and Sara are pretty cute! It's so weird though i never thought i was going to be hoping for gsr moments again, but now i find myself wondering if there's going to be anything in this new ep...

8. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

frodolives33 , welcome back, I really believe once a GSR lover, always a GSR lover. Its just hard to deny the friction that is there when Grissom and Sara are in a room together. Thanks for the support and yes we all are hoping this next episode will hold a great moment for us. :D

9. grisslybear

Well-said, LadySara. I am glad you stopped by the thread, frodolives33, please don't hesitate to come here and post from time to time, even if this is not your main ship. It's OK to be a multi-shipper, there are a lot of people here who post in different ship threads. I also know that a lot of people have got frustrated with a particular ship (*cough*GSR*cough :D)and started shipping another pair, and that's totally OK, but many of these ex-GSR'ers I believe still have a soft spot for the "mother ship" and can be back if something good happens between the geeks. :D So hopefully something juicy will happen at some point this season and we'll have some of you guys here to celebrate with us. :D

And you're right, Greg and Sara are cute. I'll even admit to lurking in the Sandle thread sometimes...:D

10. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Grissly, I have to tell you I overdosed on reading CSINut's GSR stores but I loved everyone of them. Sources was the last one I read and Squeeeee...you gotta love them all. I have to say Sara lap dancing for Grissom was out of this world smokin' :devil: :devil: I would like to see a sequel to that story.
    *splash* Into the gutter early this morning.

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

melia, please try not to double post - if you forget to say something, hit the 'edit' button and add it to what you've said already, rather than posting twice in a row. Many thanks ;)

frodolives33, you are very welcome. please do stop back soon. And don't feel like you're cheating on your other ship. Many of us are multishippers (and have a heck of a lot of fun doing it) And that's what all this is right? Fun :) And you're right - Sara and Greg *are* cute. Hell, Greg is cuteness itself - I have the urge to hug him everytime he's on screen :D

SPOILERS
    >
    >
    >
    >

I'm dying for Thursday to get here already... I can't wait to find out what happens in ep 8. I agree with you grissly and LSB that *if* the 'triangle' thing happens, it will probably be in this ep - but I'm still not convinced that its going to happen... But we'll see... arggggggg - 'wait and see' mode yet again. I hate that... :mad: :lol:

LadySara, I'm so glad you read CSINut's fics - she's really an amazing writer :) She's actually just updated her latest WIP - Wherefore - I'm off to read :)

12. grisslybear

Glad you liked them LadySara (well, not that I wrote them, but I have a strange bond with some of those stories :D). I wonder what exactly you had in mind for the sequel to that lapdance fic :D :devil: Maybe Grissom going Chippendales for Sara? :lol:

Forensicsgirl I am also in wait-and-see mode as always, but I have a firm belief that we'll get *something* this episode. I just hope it's something positive for GSR and not a portrayal of a jealous Sara hurt over Grissom and another woman (that's something I would really hate to see).

SPOILER?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    BTW, I was reading some unrelated posts at YTDAW and Mystery said, in passing, that her impression in the cut hotel scene was very much that they are "together" because they were so comfortable with each other (we know how awkward they are). This whole lack of screentime this season really makes me suspicious, though I wasn't supporting that theory before. If that is true, I wonder if we'll see anything hinting at it after the triangle thing.

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

Well...if the triangle scene occurs and they are a couple already we will see a hint I strongly believe that let's us in on that fact. I still say that is why we have not seen them work together so far in this year. I think he is purposely keeping space from her so people don't get wise to them. Like I said Cath would snoop that out in an instance.

14. grisslybear

SPOILER
    >
    >
    >
    >
    Really, I mean come on, have they ever had this little screentime together? They are not even in the same frame most of the time, for God's sake, let alone sharing a smile or a glance, the usual morsels that TPTB used to throw at us to keep us interested...

And you're right, there's no escaping Cath... :D

15. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

Well as we saw in Burden of Proof when Sara got mad at Grissom Cath was over at his townhouse in not time telling him to fix things with Sara.

Yes, this is the smallest amount of screentime I have seen them have together as well. Even Season three and Four when GSR was rocky and really angst we had more screentime. So, I am thinking it either cause they are in a relationship or because Grissom is trying to put space between them cause he is trying not to give in to his feelings for Sara.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.