Jessica/Veronica *Spoiler*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sumiko_umeko, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

I read on CBS that they hired Jessica Lucas as a recurring character named Veronica. Also CBS said "It is understood that Veronica is designed as a new addition to the team, not a replacement for Sara". She is a recurring character so she might not take alot of screen time of other characters, so that good, but what do you think what is the purpose of a new character on CSI? Here is some of my thuoghts:

1) The first thing I thought is that warrick will end up devoricing Tina, his wife, and end up having feelings for the new character.

2) Maybe she has to do something with the minture killer and she is in on it ( I know compleatly out there ).

What do you think, I want to here some of your ideas.

*Edited: To change the title a tad bit as explained in my post below.*

2. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Re: New CSI 'newbie' Jessica / Veronica

Should this have had a spoiler warning on it??

It sounds interesting, and good that no one is being replaced. Do you know if she's gonna be a CSI, or lab tech, or anything like that?

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Re: New CSI 'newbie' Jessica / Veronica

Whatever is known at this time is mentioned in the Jessica Lucas Joins 'CSI' item in the CSI News Forum.

4. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

Re: New CSI 'newbie' Jessica / Veronica *spolier*

Yes, she is a CSI and you right I should out a spolier warning on it, I shall do that now. :3

Thank for the link Dynamo1 :p

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The new person and information about her being on the show can be discussed in either here or the news forum.

But I am going to remove the "New CSI 'Newbie'" from the title, as it in itself gives a spoiler. So the new title will reflect what is in the title of this post.

Otherwise from what I have heard she is only going to right now be temporary, probably test driving her with the fans, depending from there to make her re-ocurring regular (ie Archie).

Also sumiko_umeko please see your private messages, Thank you.

6. LemonJelly06

Good idea doing that, kinda giving the fans a taster. I'm getting more and more syked about the new series. :D

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Wow, I thought she was a lab tech but she's a CSI. o0

I don't understand why they're adding another CSI! We already have Grissom, Catherine, Sara, Nick, Warrick, Greg, and Hodges is sometimes in the field. I don't really know where they're planning on taking that but yeah. And now Veronica. That's a lot of CSIs.

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

From what I've read she is only going to be there for a few eps and dissapear as fast as she showed up. Which is fine because it's already hard enough to give the team screan time w/o adding to the mix.

9. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

Well I was Just looking at another thread and it said she MIGHT be a lab tech, so they are not really saying. Making her lab tech would make more sence, I think that it will be eaiser to weave her out of the show if she was. Yeah, she is not going to be in it long, she only has a four eposide arc ( I did some research XD )

Oh and Destiny I cheaked my PM's sorry I didn't notice it was over 200, sorry. I changed it n_n

wolfesgamergirl I love what you got in for your avi!

10. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

*Head bash*

Warrick can't have feelings for her :(

She better only be there for four episodes, but you never know I might end up liking her.

11. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

It's true people might end up liking her.
    I hope warrick don't have feelings either. xD

For some reson CBS is stressing the fact that she'll only be there for 4 shows only, I think that alot of people think that she is supposed to replace Fox's character sara, but that's not true, she guess staring and that it is clear now that Sara is going to live. *yay*

12. LemonJelly06

Man I totally agree with you on that, screw new people, I want to see more of the current main characters! ;)

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha, i think if anything, Greg would have feelings for her. they'd be really cute together. haha. does anyone know what age she's supposed to be?

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

When I saw her picture I said she will end up with Warrick :devil:

15. LemonJelly06

Greg has feelings for everyone, bless 'im. ;) I reckon that he'll end up with her though, if she's in long enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.