Which Character Can You Live WITHOUT?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gregsandersluver, Jan 1, 2006.

1. gjkirk1939

gjkirk1939 Civilian

I could live w/o Greg. He brings humor and innocence to the show but I think that it's tiring to watch him joke around and try to please Grissom.

2. Kylie

Kylie Witness

I could live without Warrick, to be honest.

He's never really been a character that has interested me greatly. He's hardly around as it is anymore, and to be honest, I like it that way. Means more screentime for the characters I adore, such as Sofia and Sara.

3. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I could live without Tina. I know, not a main cast member, but I couldn't get rid of anyone else, except maybe Ecklie.

4. zero2aries

zero2aries Victim

As a fan of all of the female characters I'd hate to see any of them go. Grissom irritates me these days, he's not the man he was in the beginning but I still wouldn't like to lose him. (I'm not a fan of GSR btw).

I think the character I could most live without is Warrick. He's pretty much been absent for the past season and a half anyway.

5. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

Ecklie and Sofia.
    Oh! and That secretary, the one with glasses, if she even counts as a character. She is not in it very much, but the last time she was on it was the last show of season 7 when Gill askes who has been in his office.

That's the characters who I could live without. :devil:

6. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Brief intro: I'm a CSI newbie who didn't start watching until the final 4 episodes of season 7, and then did a crash course via SpikeTV and NetFlix all summer long, where I pretty much watched all the episodes out of order. And after all that, I really find it strange to find on this thread that so many people hate SoFia so much! I find her refreshing, even though she does walk kind of funny and have a mixed accent. I guess her threat to the GSR probably put people over the edge. I like the fact that she portrays a woman doing a tough job with a lot of cool and without much drama. I notice that some people were posting in early 2006, so I wonder if the episodes with her and Brass both worrying that they had shot a fellow cop caused some people to change their minds - I found that one really moving.

And to answer the original question, although I would feel very sad if Sara died, I could probably live without her.

7. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Sara irritates me, the whole GSR thing just doesn't ring true so, yeh, I'd be happy to see her go and probably wouldn't miss, though it would be a bit like the relief when you stop banging your head against a brick wall... ;) :lol: :lol:

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You mean Judy, she just a guest star, she only said one line and that it. You don't see her much anyway.

9. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

Firstly, I'm not a shipper (so there's no GSR motive here to what I'm about to say) but I don't see how anyone can say they could live without Grissom. He's like the glue that binds the rest of the team together, plus he's a completely unique character who is both quirky and interesting

Now, I love Sara, Nick and Greg and although I'd hate to be without *any* of them I think the *show* could survive without them (which applies to most characters), but definitely not Grissom. Anyone who doesn't like him or think he's necessary needs a good dose of flagellation IMHO. ;)

10. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Um when I read the title name, i had my answer all ready, but then I read what the poster above me wrote, and I got scared to post it :lol:

but I'll post any way;

I could live with out Grissom, and my examples for that is the best CSI (in my opinion) episode ever was "Gum Drops" and that was great with out Gill.

but to be honest I couldn't see any one leave, I like them all :D

11. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Even tho i'm gonna get alot of backlash from saying this, Grissom. I used to like him but now he gets on my nerves. But, i don't think he should leave the show, because CSI wouldn't recover. Yeah, confusing I know.

Another I could live without is Sophia. She's ok, but i wouldn't miss her if she left.

PSG xxx

12. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

:O

My cat is horrified that people don't like Grissom!

[​IMG]

13. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

I could live without Ecklie. He drives me nuts and he's a nasty person. I love all of the others and couldn't live without them.

14. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

I already posted who I could live without but then I thought of another one, Mandy.

15. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Grissom, I'm a Nick/Sara fan so he got in the way :)

*Runs from angry fans*

And Mandy, she annoys me alot, well in the few scenes she's in.