Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

New thread for a new season!

This is the Picture thread and discussion of said pictures for future episodes.
    The Spoiler warning is for those who do not want to be spoiled. Please read this full post.

What We Do Ask:

• Were making some changes! Normally there would be sizes for what pictures can be posted, but instead we are requesting that instead of posting the pictures in full, that you use the URL Clickable link only. This saves load time and it should narrow down us editing.
    • Please remember to add the name of the "Episode" to you're post for the pictures, this makes it easier to decipher what pic goes with what episode.
    • Also please give the pic a name, for those who do not know how to do the URL Clickable, Use the regular reply then click "URL" in the Instant UBB Code box. We ask no more the "6 URL Links" per post.

In the first box take out the "http://"
      then paste in the URL of the image
      Then A second box will appear,
      Put the name for the pic here. Then your done.
    • I also recommend that you use the "Preview" box provided to make sure the code is right. So you don't have to edit. ;)
    • Ship discussions & Pics: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed or pics posted in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep, ship or scene, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.
    • Please keep "wallpapers and manipulated Pictures" in the "Art Forum" -- Adding in this reminder, there is the "Adult content" rule please don't violate it.
    • Copyrights, Sites, Vids & Pics:
      Posting a spoiler word for word (or lines as well) is not allowed, we ask that you put it in a short summery of you're own words.
    • Some places are you not allowed to be mentioned or linked to for spoilers, pics or vids, like 'SpoilerTv' and such please be mindful of this. If asked to cite you're source contact myself or TallyHo for help if you are unsure.

Otherwise have fun. :)

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

YAAAAAY! I know it's spammish but I wanted to be the first poster in this thread :D Can't wait for the new piccas!

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

:lol: No problem this is actually the second thread for this, the first one I made was created the sametime the spoiler lab was and I figured lock that one and just make a fresh one.

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Drum rolls, guys, drum rolls. :D

Oooh NicknGrissom I think you're gonna love these. :lol:

Dead Doll #1 // Dead Doll #2 // Dead Doll #3

You can always view the pics in full size by clicking the links below them. :)

From BTA.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thank You! :lol: Those are great. :D

Susan

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Great pics,thanks EricaSJ!!! :)

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thnaks,EricaSJ, You're right, I love it. Nick and Grissom, yaaa, new picture. Can I have it? So I can get somebody to make me banner before the show start.

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Fantastic pics, thanks Erica. :D It's nice to see the rain has obviously stopped...

Looking at the pics once again makes me wonder how on earth did Natalie get Sara under a car? In fact how did she even get the car out there and set up like that. :lol: I'm kinda hoping they explain that in the episode, but I have a feeling that they probably won't. :rolleyes:

9. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Erica thank you for the lovely Nick pics :)

10. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Great pics - thanks for sharing the find. :)

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

thanks for the pictures Erica

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Erica so our boy Billy is beardless and with white hair :( he does look really young in the 2nd pic. and interesting on the shrubbery/brush/trees, the Mesquite tree, they look like native Nevada plants, but they weren't here, so I wonder where this was filmed :eek:

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Thanks Erica you always come through with the greatest pictures. ;)

14. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

great pictures...i cant wait for the new season to start

15. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Thanks Erica!