Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

hi Hessy haha that will be the nick i'll give ya ;)

hmm y toilet guy?? i dont know? maybe its the continuous of the "Poem" dialouge..haha love sandle..they are the beat, funny, cute, hot, sexy, made for each other couple ever!!! :D :lol:

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Those are such lovely graphics, Hes! Great job TotallySandle. :D And yeah, I remember how happy everyone was with Fannysmackin'. But who knows? Maybe they'll give us such a scene this upcoming season too. We have to stay positive!

It would be so cool to have a similar scene like Fannysmackin', but with Greg saving Sara instead of Sara saving Greg. She came for him and now it's his turn to do the same. :D

Oh by the way, I was talking to a good friend of mine a few days ago. She's a GSR shipper and we always have these hilarious discussion about GSR vs. Sandle. :lol: I told her that we made up to Secret Sandle Commercial Breaks and she was laughing so hard! She loved the idea and said: "Alright I'll give you that. As long as Grissom doesn't find out." HAHA! He won't. :devil:

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Okay, I know this is such a silly - short post but I just have to do this quick. Undone homeworks are piling up and I need to get to work! :eek:

Just want to say, Hes, let's go with the nicknames. :) It's really cute. :) And the wallpaper is so adorable, good job, TotallySandle. Well, I didn't remember thatone because I think I wasn't yet a member (shipper ;)) when that was posted. :)

And your friend is really nice, Eva, even though she's a GSR shipper she likes SSCB - my GSR friend doesn't. :rolleyes:

Well, gotta go! Your right, Kat, Sandle indeed brought me back and Naz, *throws cake* :p Haha! Nice dialogue by the way.. I just love that poem of yours. :)

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey guys ! How are you all doing ? I had some stupid experience today , someone tried to steal my purse . But I was saved by my boyfriend who kicked that stupid kid .
    Yeah that wallie is wonderful . And the banner . Good job .

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys, just a reminder that everybody needs to stay on topic. The majority of your posts must include discussion about Sara and Greg. If you want to stray off topic, you need to have more on topic discussion included. This is not a chat room.

Thanks

ETA: Also, in case you don't know, there is also two Quotes threads pinned at the top of the page if that you can post your quotes in if you wish to.

6. BlueStarlight

BlueStarlight Rookie

Hi!
    Dani you are lucky to have so good boyfriend!

Yes Hes I was LoveCSI. :) I changed it… you wouldn’t believe how many people had similar name! It was annoying! I always wanted more unique name.

Most irritating thing happened yesterday. I was watching last episode of CSI, and when Grissom finds miniature of Sara, picture on my TV just disappears! It comes back on at the end when I see Sara moving her hand!!!:eek: I (because I’m Spoiler addict) know what happened in that time, but I wanted to see reaction of Greg when Grissom declares that Sara is “only woman he ever loved”! Not fair! So what was his reaction?

See! Even they names suggest that they belong together! I wonder what Grissom (Gilbert) means – Emotionally unavailable bug lover? :devil:

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Everyone! Thank you so much for all of the picures and the fantastic poems!

Question: what movie/tv show do you think Sandle will enjoy watching together?

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Sorry MOD .
    Now back to the topic . Del that's a very good question . But I don't really know . King Kong ? I remember Sara was watching Godzilla , so she liked this kind of stuff . But I do not know what Greg likes ...

9. greg_sara_love

hey!! hey!! i have a poem..it took i-dont-know-how-many-days for me to complete it..hehe..hope you like it..here it goes heeh my first poem :D

Sandle Poem

Your face remins me of the moon
    That shines and brightned up the night
    Your smile- It heals my deepest wound
    And hope youalways find it right

Even though you're very far away
    I will not stop thinking 'bout you
    Whenever I'm low, you brighten up my day
    When you first stepped in the lab, Im in love with you

I want to caress your smooth brunette hair
    And smell your lovely Sidle scent
    You show me something that i cant forget -CARE-
    I wish that we can be more than just a friend

I promised you that I'm always be with you
    No matter what, but I do fail
    How I wish I could do something just to save you
    Rather than staring at the minature of you finger and nail

I cant bear seeing you alone and hurt
    I cant stand it, I tried to hide it,but I always cry
    I still remember the times when we always flirt
    But when you need me, you're alone, oh my...

When I recieved the news -You and Grissom are together-
    All night and day i questioned myself
    You deserve someone like me better
    You tell me what he have that I dont have?

I'ts been sever years, I've loving you
    Dont tell me that this is what I get
    Not loving you is like a taboo
    Maybe it will be better if we never met

I promise you that I'll come for you
    Wanting to tell you that we'll never be apart
    Saving you now makes the red sky blue
    And bring you back to my very heart

well..how was it? :D

10. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Thanks 1CSIMfan! I'll keep it in mind. :)

OMG Naz that was so lovely! It described their seven years relationship so well. I so wish they could be more than friends too! Really, Sara and Greg are so perfect. They make each other happy, it's true. Sara always seems happier with Greg around and Greg has always loved her. Why don't the writers see it? It's just the sweetest and cutest ship on the show.

Hey there Delia! ;) That's a nice question. Let me think. I guess they like to watch something scary. I don't think Sara lets movies scare her, but maybe Greg gets scared and doesn't want to show it to Sara. But she notices because she knows him so well and then wraps an arm around him to comfort him. And then he's not afraid anymore! :lol: Aww this inspires to write a fic.

When was Sara watching Godzilla, Dani? I don't remember that...

11. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey Nazzie amazing poem you got there hun . You could have made me cry ... it is just amazing .

Hey Eva ! In Leapin' Lizards , at the end .
    She says this quote that I like :
    "I always feel sorry for the monster. "

12. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Oh that explains it; that episode hasn't been aired in Holland yet. So I'm still gonna see it. :)

I was wondering for those who have already seen it: are there any Sandle scenes in Empty Eyes? I look very forward to seeing that episode because it's a lot about Sara and I'm a huge Jorja fan, but are there any Sandle scenes to look forward to as well?

13. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Let's see ... I don't think so . There is a lot of GSR (too much )but I don't think is any Sandle . I'll go and check .

14. greg_sara_love

thanks guys..well Eva foreva heehee...can i call that?? theres no sandle scene in leapin' lizard.. hate that..i was expecting Sara to slap the woman who bite Greg and said..

Sara: Hey! Move away from my Greg! :D

15. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Sandle Pic Of The Day from Crash and burn

[​IMG]

Sandle Quote Of The Day

"You fail to see the one who loves you standing right in front as does she fail to see you love her in turn. Don't wait to tell her, because it might be to late then."

For you my buddies . I saw this quote and I searched to find an image that matched and I found this one .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.