The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay, you two. I'll work on an avatar! :D

Anyone else need one while I'm at it??? (Even if you're close).

It would be PERFECT if Greg finally lost his temper on a case. Maybe something to do with a gay teen or something. Though that's in a lot of fiction and usually cliched. Hopefully the writers could think of something more creative without ruining it.

2. lil_love_fan

lil_love_fan Hit and Run

I definitely won't be needing an avatar any time soon twins, for I only have maybe 30 posts. I guess I'm just a slow poster.

QOTU, your idea sounds really neat and original. It reminds me of Power/Play by Catlover2x, but with a definite twist. I hope candygirl is up to writing it, because it would be cool to read it. And I have never read MsMaggs works, although I have seen her stories a lot on ff.net. Maybe I will start.

And I do think that Greg needs to loose his temper on a case. I mean, we have seen him sad (Spark of Life) and irked (Leapin' Lizards) but never really pissed and ready to explode. Maybe something involving a burn victim would work, but I really like your idea too twins :).

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

My sister was supposed to let me on last night and that never happened. I'll make your guy's avatars ASAP.

Blame my twin. She's being a B!TCH right now. :(

Sometimes I could really just kill her. Hold her head underwater until the bubbles stop. But then we make up in like 5 minutes. So we'll be fine. lol

4. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Twins- Do you need pics or anything? I haven't had any time what with Nick and Greg bugging me to write their stories, to really think about avatars. But if you need an idea, let me know, I'll come up with something.

I think it would be great if Greg lost his temper due to something with Nick, that none of the other characters would be expecting. Not sure what though...Maybe if Nick was having a rough night on a case and everyone wasn't being kind to him because of that and Greg looses it to sort of protect Nick. It would have to be something that would really surprise the rest of the team more than just him losing his temper, I think.

lil love fan- Wow, glad you like the idea! And yeah, I think I did get it while reading that fic. Funny thing is, I just reread it last night! lol. It's such a good story! But this idea isn't an S&M or anything like that. Nick was in that world after he broke up with Greg for awhile, changed hands and ended up on the auction block to whoever won the fight for him, rather than whoever bids the most money. So, I guess it's like S&M, but still not, another lifestyle world that people not in S&M participate in, such as Gil who wants another CSI or a personal slave or whatever. The way this is set up though, you realize Greg would have to fight Gil, because they both want Nick for separate reasons, and whoever else wants Nick too. Oddness, I know, but I'm glad you like it! I was afraid people would find it too weird, though I suppose with S&M out there, it doesn't matter so much. lol

5. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Twins I still need one, I like the I love you somthing like that.

I would like to see greg with his crazy hair again. And more of his personality back.

I also liked Nick's hair in the 2end season when it was kinda long and spiked just alittle I wish he had that back.

It would be awsom to see Greg lose his temper. He kinda lost his pacence in the one case where Grissom made him look for the bottle and he found the police uniform instead.

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ok Queen i've taken up the challange to write that story. Its going to take me a lot of time and patients but yeah im up for that.

7. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

lol, yay! I'm glad you're taking up the challenge! And it will be one, that's for sure. Good luck and I hope you can do something good with it. If you've got any questions or need ideas for this oddball, let me know!

Well, today has been a bum day for everything, including writing fanfiction. I'm hoping some good CSI on Spike might help. If so, you'll get chapter 9 sooner, rather than later!

8. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

Sorry I haven't been around, been mega busy! Started packing for going back to school. (I go back the 26 D:) Normally, I would be somewhat perterbed, but, I'm kinda glad to be going back...*slaps himself* Anyways, I and trying to tie up loose ends in my N/G fic: "Romance! First Date by Moonlight". If anyone has any tips lemme know >_>;.

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

1 - She's like 21, so waaaaay too young for Greg. *sighs* 2 - Her named was changed to Veronic Lake "Ronnie" (copying off of Power Rangers there) 3 - She's black (I don't say "Afirican American" because not all black people are American. Sorry, personal grievance there). I think that's it. lol

Oh, and to those I owe avatars too. I'm PMing you guys shortly! :D

10. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Hey twins thanks for the avatar (dose happy dance). I did see the video I LOVED IT. You rock girl. Are you still doing the other one or did you just do the one.
    Thanks again. :D

ummmm ok so I have tryed by myself, how do I add my avatar. any help would be loved thanks guys.

11. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Ah school, yeah, it's kind of odd, this will be my first September of not having to go back to school! I'm taking classes, but it's an online course, so totally different. Well, Good luck with that, Nickfangirl!
    I'm actually going to be packing for a week of vacation on Friday. Yes, that means all next week, starting Saturday, I won't be here, online cause there's no internet where I'm going. Just lots of lake swimming. However, I will be bringing my computer in hopes of getting some chapters written. So, hopefully, I'll have stuff to post when I get back.

Twins- I pmed you back. LOVE the avatar! Woot! I might have to use that in a story somehow...lol This is what makes going on vacation hard, because this avatar is my incentive to post more, so I can eventually put it up. I've got about 40 more posts to go.
    About that spoiler...age doesn't seem to matter with CSI. I mean, look at GSR! But no, I don't want to see them get together. But hey, if she tried, cause she just might be stupid enough to, wouldn't it be great and hilarious if Nick suddenly stepped in the way? lol

12. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Well, I heard a rumour that Greggo WILL be asking someone out on a 'date' this season........ Catherine's Mum! He wants to pick her brains about old Vegas!

:lol:

13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL.................. Now that is funny.

Just watching the one with paul malendra... Classic Nick and Greg scene.. Right as i type.

14. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Yeah, I remember Paul Milanders, but sadly, not that scene! GASP! I'll have to rewatch it again, if I recall corectly that was from season one, which is good since I do have that on dvd. yay!
    Man, though, this whole week is not a good one for writing for me. Don't know why. I'm just sooo tired. I've got half of chapter 9 finished. Hopefully I'll get it done and posted before I go on vacation.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

She only stays for four episodes, a guest star if you will. Don't have to worry about her I'm sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.