Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwi_girl

kiwi_girl Dead on Arrival

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

I can't believe mt fave thread fell to the second page. :(Thanks Anza I loved your story it was so sweet. And thanks for the links I had heard everyone saying how great TTYL was and I finally got to read it. I'm attempting a fanfic but it may be slow going but if anyone wants to give me some ideas I would be very greatfull. Ok thats my little spiel. Hope to hear some more from Gutterville too! :devil:

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Kiwi Girl - cannot wait to read your fic! I wish I had the nerve to write. I can never think of anything creative.....but I love to read them. I will be gone for a week.....keep this thread alive - ok?

3. anza

anza Hit and Run

katbug - I'm sorry the links to The Silent didn't work. I looked them up and realised they were links to her journal. I guess I should have checked beforehand. :insert gasp here:

Twizted4Togo - Lol, I guess szmex is preferred, but I'm glad you can still like the innocent side. I just can't write szmex...period.

kiwi girl - Thank you...it seems *cute* is all I can do these days. :sighs: But no problem for the links. I'll see if I can get The Silent, though. Somebody must have it somewhere.

And to both you and katbug, drabbles can be your best friend so start small if you have to. I didn't think I could write, either, but I just went for it one day, and it progresses from there. Have confidence in yourselves. Besides...we are in desperate need of more Ryan/Greg interaction - of any kind, lol. :lol:

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. And yes Twiz to answer your question I am a hard core gamer.

I've been looking for Ryan Greg slash stories on fanfiction.net, but haven't found any that hold my attention for long. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks! :)

5. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Yes, Sue, the gutter is so much fun! :D And your new icon isn't exactly helping me get out of here, to be honest :p

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ok I'm back to pull Life style in the gutter with me. Ryan in shades doesn't get any hotter then that, well shirtless but that hasn't happened.

No really, this thread was only 1 away from leaving the shippers area so I'm reviving it, meaning I don't have much to say.

I have to say I'm missing my Katbug, she's away for vacation. I hope she's having a blast.

Wolfesgamergirl all I can say is X Box live baby. My nephew got the wii and loves it. I have a link somewhere to a really great r/g fic that someone from this thread had written, it was really a great story line and omg so much hott smut in it. I couldn't find the link for a long time but then someone else found it and now I'm not sure where it is. But I will search for it and pm you the link. You will like it.

SO today is JOnathan Togo's 30 th B-Day and I know we've thought about what they would get each other for their B-Days but lets say Ryan is turning the big 3-0 and is down about it, which togo is joking around about being old and I got depressed on my 30th. So how and what would Greg do to cheer him up on his big 30th? I would say he would try to make him feel young again by a crazy outing doing stuff only young peeps do, which I'm old so I don't really know what that is. BUt I'll guess here.

Maybe they start the day doing something daring and somewhat romanatic like parasailing, it's really fun and scary. They hold each other as they float above the ocean feeling the sea air blowing in their hair..ok then afterwards maybe a shopping spree for a new wild hip outfit for him, something Greg style. Then they change and hit the strip clubbing until they are both so drunk they have to take a cab home. ON the way home Greg decides a sexy thrilling adventure is needed so they stop of at a private beach and go skinny dipping. At first they wrestle around pushing each other in the water then as their hands are grabbing each others wet hard bodies they end the day in each others arms ....yeah I'm not good at writing endings so someone else can :devil:...and I know I couldn't keep it pg 13.

OH Happy B-Day Jonathan Togo and if you really come in this thread and read this...so sorry. :devil:

Wow I read back over this and I guess I was wrong, I did have a lot to say.... :p

7. CSI_Kat

HAHA - no drabbles for me....I will stick to the fanart. Someone was asking about Ryan/Greg fics.....I have some stored in my LJ memories if interested....as I am finding them - I am saving them!

Sue - so sweet! I missed you too!

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

YAY your back ..*throws confetti and hands out smoothies and cookies for all the gutterville residence*

OK I really hope my burnt cookies and melted smoothies brings some back..

9. CSI_Kat

I have a link somewhere to a really great r/g fic that someone from this thread had written, it was really a great story line and omg so much hott smut in it. I couldn't find the link for a long time but then someone else found it and now I'm not sure where it is. But I will search for it and pm you the link...

Twiz - did you find the link??? Please post it or PM it if you do!!

10. anza

anza Hit and Run

Hurrah for burnt cookies...and we alomst got kicked off the first page? For shame. I must admit I did not know Mr. Togo's b-day...but it's exactly a month (and one day) after Mr. Szmanda's birthday. Coincidence...I don't think I believe in coincidence...though I guess it depends on the situation. :rolleyes:

But what would Greg do for Ryan on Ryan's 30th birthday? At first, I would think he would plan something mellow. Of course, my Ryan tends to be dramatic and would forget that Greg is actually older than him, but Greg would bring that up and tease Ryan - somehow leading to making Ryan feel better and say something really sappy about age and it would end like that ...yeah. The only really bad thing is that there'd be no szmut.

Honestly, I don't think I've read much Ryan/Greg that involved szmut...so I really can't recall much, but I hope someone finds the link.

wolfesgamergirl - It took me long enough but I get it, now. Your username, it finally clicked. Anyway, I know many R/G stories have fallen off the radar. What kind of fics are you looking for?

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Anza, I'm looking for any fics. Fanfiction.net has been failing me, so if anyone wants to share fics I'll gladly read them, I love to read. :D

As for Greg getting Ryan a b-day present I think perhaps massage gel? *thinks that would be a good thing for the cruise, right Twiz? ;)*

12. anza

anza Hit and Run

Katbug put up her list of memories - most comprehensive I've seen of Ryan/Greg fics, yet. Shadowfax's links are somewhere around here.

As for me, I don't have much, but I'm working on it. I have one semi-szmuty one, but I can't put it up until Saturday...yeah. Here's a list of my fics (all in chronological order) - just bypass the onslaught of Nick/Greg :D:

First is a Ryan/Greg series called "Thanks for the Memories," and then "The Summer Series," which actually ends up Nick/Greg but has a heavy focus on Ryan's more than platonic feelings for Greg, who is his best friend.

And I'm working on the sequel to "The Summer of Watson Holmes," the first chapter should be up some time, soon. It's called "Chocolate Cakes and Glass That Breaks." Another long title, I know. :eek:

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Heey I saw all your Greg/Nick fics on my friend page on LJ, and I was going to read some but then I had to get off the computer. I might check some out because well... I ship them sort of. :p

But I'm confused about the Thanks For The Memories one. You're still working on it? Cause it doesn't have a link. The title reminds me of the song by Fall Out Boy. Woo! :rolleyes:

14. anza

anza Hit and Run

I almost forgot about the flist thing...just ignore those Nick/Greg "things" for now :rolleyes:. Spare your precious time on other things.

You don't have to necessarily ship them and I don't think I do...most of my attempts could be seen as interaction between really good friends. And I don't know if that's a good thing.

Sorry about the confusion :eek:. I meant "Thanks for the Memories" is a series of fics, composed of five so far. Like my N/G series, instead of doing many chaptered fics, I prefer to write many one-shots. But you have to scroll down my story catalogue because I haven't made a cut...bad me. And the title is from FOB (the dork in me took the time to spell it out)...it's the only song I've heard from them - because I'm socially backwards and I don't listen to the radio.

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

For those interested (katbug I will give it to you on yahoo) I did find the site for the fic I read that I loved. It's called dopplegangers and I think the girls name was Jessica who wrote it. It's a great story with lots of twizt and turnz and some hot jaw dropping smutty scenes. If you are interested in reading it drop me a pm because I'm not sure we're allowed to leave site addys in here, am I right? If I am then let me know and I'll post it. There are 12 chapters to it and I think she has one more to end it, at least one more....

Wolfesgamergirl, massage gels would be nice as long as one really long all over body massage comes with it.

Anza, I love your stories they have everything but the smut and that's ok because I don't need smut in everything. I like thinking of them just as friends too, it's sweet. I'd like to be the girl to date both of them, they can share me since they share everything.
    I'm socially challenge too but I even know the FOB's, well thanks to my son who hooked me up with them.

Shadow, Irma where are you two? I miss you. Can I lure you back here with some really stale burnt cookies and melted smoothies?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.