CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers: Hot Off The Press!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

LOL, "To the Bat Cave! *shove*" :lol: [/inside joke]

I definitely think there should be more than one way to show that Lindsay is a person and not just a one-dimensional CSI--yes, her friends got murdered, but are we really going to have the once-a-season episode that OMG-PARALLELS that and nothing else? She isn't just That-Girl-That-Survived, TPTB!

[/rant] Sorry. Aside from the fact that I don't think Anna is the best at the dramatic acting bit, it's annoying that, rather than giving her more development, all they seem to want to do is remind us that they gave her that drop of development that one time. "See, remember this? Tragic past, check. Now we don't have to bother coming up with something new." Bleh. I wasn't overly-thrilled with that storyline the first time, I'm definitely not going to love it every time you re-heat it for another episode. :rolleyes:

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Maybe one day we will be treated to a scene where Mac or Stella has a talk with Lindsay. I can't believe Mac as a former marine would put up with Lindsay not doing the job. They are usually very disciplined.

Someone mentioned Flack and Hawkes not being mentioned. Maybe they will be helping to host a party for kids. That could actually be funny if they have to deal with a real brat.

If the writers haven't resolved the harassment story or the Peyton story, maybe Stella will will ask Mac what is going on. She would be the perfect person to do this. I think she knows how to get Mac to open up.

3. audrina

audrina Police Officer

Yeah, I'm shocked ... CSI:NY is soooo good about continuity ... *gigglesnort*

I'm actually looking forward to the Halloween eppy because I'm a horror movie junkie and love spooky houses. *shrugs* I never said I was particularly deep and complicated, lol.

I'm thilled about Buckley being a regular, and I'm guessing that means he'll be named in the credits. I hope, like everyone else, that Sid is as well. THe coronors from Vegas and Miami are both in the credits, so Sid, now that he's been around awhile, should be, too. I wonder how they decided this? *ponders*

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

[​IMG]

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Not to mention the cuts and bruises and other injuries (broken ribs, maybe) from getting the shit kicked out of him while he created the distraction for Adam. I suppose all of Adam's very deep and very nasty cigarette burns, cuts and bruises will be gone too. Flack must've loaned them the Bactine he used after the bombing.

Continuity?! :confused: :confused: TPTB know we're all about the pretty. ;) Danny either used a ginormous amount of Calgon on that shirt, or he has a closet full of 'em. You know, kinda like Batman, only different.

6. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

^You know, Oxiclean will get all manner of stains out of dirty laundry. He might also be very handy with a needle, and fixed all of the rips and tears in the shirt (God knows, Lindsay probably didn't).

I want to see how long they wait before they let us back into the lab; I can't wait to see what condition that's in after just two weeks. Probably completely rebuilt with even more advanced high-tech equipment.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

hey guys |I was just wondering... with these new spoilers and eveverything... do you know the date of the first ep??

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

September 26. ;)

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks! Then again becuae I live in the UK I have got to wait untill march time :(

10. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Last series we weren't too far behind the US, maye we'll be lucky again.

11. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

For one we don't know how long it has been from the finale to the premiere. Maybe the show picks up in Sept. All we know is Mac went with Peyton on a 10-day vacation to London. Nowhere in the finale does it say what day he was leaving and what day he would be back. He obviously didn't leave start form the bomb going off in the lab. He couldn’t he is the boss he would have tons and tons of paperwork to fill out.

Did anyone think that maybe the continuity of Danny (and possibly Adam) scenes form the warehouse doesn’t have anything to do with his or her injuries but perhaps mentally? Maybe he will still be having after affects. Like nightmares or something. If the show picks up and it’s Sept then Danny hand could of healed form May to Sept. So maybe they chose to deal with his mental affects to something like that apposed to his physical injury. Like what they should have done with Flack.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^I imagine if we're going to see continuity on the injuries, it will be something like that--a little Danny drama with him maybe being jumpy or having some sort of emotional after effects from happened to him. I could see Adam trying to bring it up and Danny shying away from talking about it--something like that. I doubt it will be much more than that, but no matter what it is, I hope it doesn't end up on the cutting room floor this time. :p

13. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

ROTFLMAO!! :lol: Faylinn this is hilarious!! :D

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I would like to have a DVD set with everything in that ended up on the cutting room foor.

15. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Me to! I really I want the cut scene with Flack and Mac discussing Charge of this Post and Don's injuries. I also would like the outtakes.....*sigh* But judging by past NY box sets I don't think we will ever get them..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.