Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I totally agree with this. I love his character because he has a very wry sense of humor which he probably needs because of the line of work he has chosen for himself. As for living in his father's shadow, I would definitely love for the writers to delve deeper into that. I would love to learn more about Flack's back story. And yes, we definitely need to see more of him! :D

Thanks Lorelai for posting that Season 1 pic. Although I love the leather jacket, I hate the way his pants fall, it looks pretty messy to me. :lol: :devil:

2. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

At least it proves he can hit his marks. :D Yay, for Season 1!Flack! I'll always have a soft spot for him.

Any idea which episode it is from? I assume they removed the marks in post, but this is television and things can get a bit rushed.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

That would be "Creatures of the Night", I believe, when the young woman wanders out of Central Park after being assaulted.

I definitely loved Flack in season 1, but then I always love Flack. :lol: I miss the leather jacket though. I know, I know, it's gone to a better place now, but I think the wardrobe department should resurrect it just once or twice--or some new version, you know? Give Flack a new leather jacket. Maybe it's his day off and he's walking around the city, eating on every street corner as he does his errands. I'm sure they could have something occur to make this a reasonable use of screentime. :lol:

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

If I'm not mistaken this pic is from the second episode of Season 1, Creatures of the Night. :) Am I correct Lorelai? :D

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Whilst I generally prefer Flack's season 2 and 3 fashion, I still like to think that he wears the leather jacket when he isn't working... And he's actually replaced the leather jacket with a selection of what can only be described as dodgy rain coats...a new leather jacket would be no bad thing. ;)

It seems like a perfectly reasonable use of screentime to me. :lol:

6. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

We definitely need to see more of him! I miss the leather jacket too. :( But I'm glad the sideburns are gone!

I couldn't have said it better myself! There's a man who knows where he gotta go, & gets there!

Yep!

If Eddie is on screen, even if only standing there, it's a perfectly reasonable use of screentime to me.

PS. Happy to see this topic moving!

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Definitely! The sideburns are hideous! Even my Mom thinks this. She says he definitely could do without them and she was glad when he got rid of it in Season 2. :lol: Thank God, he decided to forego the damn sideburns! He looks soooo much better without them! :lol: :devil:

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Flack's insatiable appetite is one of the hilarious things about the character. I love how he talks about food--like he did about going home and eating a steak in "Bad Beat" and how even being on the job doesn't stop him from having a hot dog ("Grand Murder" I think or "Summer in the City"). That cracks me up! He even risks Danny's ire when he tells Danny "That's no way to treat good pizza" when Danny suggests Flack roll it up and shove it through the hole in the door for him. :lol: Flack clearly takes his food very seriously. :lol:

9. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

You forget the way he looked and eat the wedding cake in Murder sing the blues :lol: :lol: Even after he started talking to Stella he kept on eating his cake (and the only box he gave to Stella was the one with the couple, no cake inside)

He looked to be enjoying the evidence, and the little head was the best lead he ever had. I can imagine the face of the man in the shop when he appeared in it demanding for evidence; "a cuple like this and a piece of cake of all kinds you have" :lol:

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Well, then I guess the saying that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" rings true in Flack's case. :) Maybe one should throw him a couple of New York cut steaks to satisfy dear old Flackie's insatiable appetite! :lol: :devil:

11. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Was I the only one to think dodgy thoughts at this line? My poor, twisted lil' brain! :devil: :lol:

:lol: I love Flack's appeatite! You woulda thought, with the job he does, he wouldn't want to eat a hotdog halfway through the cas,e but oh no! He keeps right on eating! :lol: Bless him! :lol:

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Who wants to bet Flack's top fantasy is seeing his favorite person wearing nothing but food? :devil: ;) :lol:

13. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Love that scene so much! It would have been the perfect if Stella would have left the room saying smtg like : And Don, save some of that for the evidence box pls! :p And he could pout! :lol:

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Dude, this truly cracked me up! Almost lost the tea I was sipping! :lol: Hmmm...food as clothing...whipped cream comes to mind...How about some chocolate sauce?...How about some honey or some gooey molasses or even maple syrup? What else would truly be delectable? :lol: :devil:

15. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

:lol: Oh, food or the Team Flack shirt! :devil: And that has just given me very vivid images!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.