Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

LadySara, don't know if you read it but CSINut214 (again :D) has a story where Cath teaches Sara how to lap dance, and then she uses her new skills on Grissom. :D :devil: It's rated R/NC-17 so no links I can give but it's on her website which shouldn't be hard to find once you find her on ff.net ;).

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

The one in the left hand corner is someone's avatar (who's is it? my brain is mush tonight and I can't remember...) and the second was posted in thread #10 i think...

I'm completely enamoured of CSINut's writing too, grissly - I'd already worked my way through all her recent pieces - Open Road, Wherefore, The Proposal, Belated, Fall into the Gap, etc, etc, but over the past few days I've been aquainting myself with her earlier stuff and... WOW! Absolutely amazing. Am currently reading 'Sources' which is brilliant, especially considering it was her first piece. *gush gush* Brilliant :) (yeah, i should be writing rather than reading but, well, some fics are too damn good...)

3. grisslybear

I haven't read Sources, forensicsgirl--long ones used to scare me when I first started reading fanfic, and I am supposed to be working and supposedly have no time so it's harder to justify to myself reading a story if it's 30 chapters. But that was before I really got addicted to fanfic... :rolleyes: :D

By the way, I love your stories too, of course. I loved all your one-shots, and made a mental note to myself to read Infliction. I'd rather wait for it to accumulate more chapters though--I hate waiting (between chapters), I'm too impatient :D

And I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news :D, but I have a little ficlet of my own (my very first) in the works--the inspiration just came to me out of the blue a couple of days ago...

4. martini

martini CSI Level One

ahh i read my first ffic 3 years ago i begon with jag and ended up with csi ;) and never stopt i believe i have read everything there is on fanfiction about our favorite geeks and so many other sites..i even read stories 2 times sometimes 'cause i only realize late in the chapter hey i already read this :cool:..i hope some one got a great site that i haven't read before..if you got sites for me post them or pm me :p
    ~of to write my first fic~ :)
    (longest ffic i have ever read,over the200chap :p)

5. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

I read my first fanfic at www.grissomandsara.com. That was before it was YTDAW. It was "About Last Night". Awesome story.

WOO-HOO on the new thread! HAIL GSR!

6. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

woohoo a new thread :D and the pics are great :D

7. martini

martini CSI Level One

too bad i can't read it how long will it be before you van acces the site again?

[​IMG]
    The sentiment? Oh-oh, on the card. Yeah. Um, uh ... have it say ... have it say, uh ... 'From Grissom.'"

and nice name for the new thread :Di hope GG figures it ouy too ;)

8. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

Love the new thread!!! Yeah for GSR!

My question (as for alot of people) is if we know what episode the "special hotel room scene" will be in? I'm dying to know.

Also, doesn't anybody else think that TPTB are purposfully neglecting GSR? I'm sure there is a reasonable explaination though. My guess is that they want to save their scenes for the "hotel room" episode. Kind of like what happened in "Committed". Only Grissom should be a little more comforting towards Sara this time. VEEEERRRRYYYY COMFORTING! :devil:

9. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Okay forensicsgirl and Grissly I have now discovered CSINut's GSR stories and I am stuck over at FanFiction. Something tells me I am going to read everyone of them tonight. Thanks for the tips on good reading. :D

10. grisslybear

No problem LadySara! :D Glad you're liking them.

And Steph, that's my theory also that they're purposefully holding back. Let's hope they're building up to something big...

11. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

i think S4 was a big GSR season, and they had Invisible evidance in the middle-ish. so maybe we're leading up to something they have worked very hard to keep quiet.

in S5, were there any sopilers that hinted about sara's family? i dont remember if i was so into spoils system then...

12. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

WHOO HOO CONGRATS ladies & gentlemen on the new thread *throw confetti*... I love the title.. that's right DAMMIT, it's about time somebody acted on "This" :D... *plays 'Collide'* there you go, I bring you a song :)

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey, thanks for stopping by midnightsun And thank you for the song :)

I've just finished reading 'Sources' and, well, only one word will work as an adequate description...
    squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Now that i've done with that, i should really go and try to write before bed... although its already almost 1am here... *sigh* just not enough hours in the day... :(

I agree with you, grissly - i'm hoping the lack of G/S interaction so far this season coupled with the subtle and not-so-subtle hints that are being dropped regarding the geeks is the result of a build up towards something really geek-tastic coming soon. The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned. I'm suffering from GSR spoiler drought and its not a pretty sight...

14. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

Off: Progress on the movie critique: rewrote 3rd paragraph to say that John Malkovich is a great actor, but doesn't fit the Lennie thing.

On: *sob* no new news. Just like that song by Lonestar called "No News".

15. Guest

Guest Guest

WHoot Whoot!! GSR GSR GSR! I've lovin it!

SPOLIER:

I'm so exited for ABRTI pt 2!! Anyways, when and if the "triangle" scene occurs, I think it will be Grissom chasing after Sara about explaining what she just saw and I think instead of Sara getting explosive, she will become calm and cool and sort of "shrug off" Grissoms attempts at explaining. And this will "wake him up" as to why cause it seems that he takes her for granted every other time and now that she's "dismissing" him. And - the thought of him losing her and the possibility of being too late - he wants her even more
    ----*SPLASH*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.