If you were a GUEST STAR, which role would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to be a guest star on CSI :) I would like to play a lab rat. That way I could give Nick the vital piece of information that he requires to solve the case :)

I've often fantasised about being a corpse on that cold slab and getting poked and prodded by Grissom. I'm kinky, but I know I'm not the only one that's thought about it. :devil:

dogbert14 your banner is oversized. banners may be 75x220 pixels maximum. also, please add more content to your response. posting only two words can be considered spamming. thank you.

dogbert14 said:
What, do you want me to type up a 5-paragraph essay on what role I would choose and why?
No, a sentence or two should do it, like everybody else that posts in here.

Also, your banner is still too big.

also when posts are so short other users can misinterpret your intentions. so explaining yourself is always a good idea ;)

The rules are that a banner must be no wider than 220 pixels (see my own banner for an example of the width). Even though yours is shorter than the allowed height (75 pixels), both dimensions have to fit within the guidelines. Other boards might allow larger banners, but TalkCSI does not. Please change your banner to reflect the rules.

Thanks. :)

I voted a while ago, but I forgot what I picked, but right now I'd go one LV and be a smart ass new CSI. That would be love.

Faylinn said:
The rules are that a banner must be no wider than 220 pixels (see my own banner for an example of the width). Even though yours is shorter than the allowed height (75 pixels), both dimensions have to fit within the guidelines. Other boards might allow larger banners, but TalkCSI does not. Please change your banner to reflect the rules.

Thanks. :)
Damn...ok

I have no acting skills but can hold my breath for quite a while, so I guess I would be a perfect corpse for CSI:NY. :lol:

But for my autopsy they definitely have to bring Dr. Pino back. Where has he gone, anyways? :(

I would love to play a seductive killer who seduces Mac or Horatio before they find out I'm a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back