Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks stunning on that pics :D haircut and dress- mhhhh.... :D
and yes-Species haircut was bad-i think worse is still Bad Boys haircut...
BUT- who cares now? look at her nowdays and forget the past...lol ;)

i think her worst haircut was that in "Fire Down Below" arrr! :lol:

Thanks for the new pics btw! Looking forward to seeing her on CSI with her new 'do. I miss the orangey streaks though.

Yearh, Species 2 wasn't bad. The first one was a little off.

Really Hottie? Fire Down Below hair? What didn't you like?

And I hope this season in CSI that ol' redhair will be back ;)

Hottie_Cath said:
i think her worst haircut was that in "Fire Down Below" arrr! :lol:

Wohoo so totally agreed. I think she was the best part of the movie acting wise, appearance wise :lol: and I kept thinking... man, she looks great except for the hair...

*rubs eyes* Z? Is that really you? LOL

Welcome back.

And yeah, she was the best in that movie.*shakes head at wooden Seagal*

ROFL. Despite the hair, she was still the best part of the movie - appearance-wise. You wouldn't give that title to Steven Seagal, would you? :lol:

Glad to see you again, Zsa! *hugs*

ROFLMAO. Poor Steven. Surely he knew when they signed Marg to this movie that he would be upstaged by her in every aspect?

Drumchik said:
*rubs eyes* Z? Is that really you? LOL

Welcome back.

Shhhhhh!! Don't look at me, ppl will notice me!! *hides behind a magazine*

EricaSJ said:
ROFL. Despite the hair, she was still the best part of the movie - appearance-wise. You wouldn't give that title to Steven Seagal, would you? :lol:

Glad to see you again, Zsa! *hugs*

There you go... cover busted, lol. *hugs back*

Drumchik said:
ROFLMAO. Poor Steven. Surely he knew when they signed Marg to this movie that he would be upstaged by her in every aspect?

Ah... now that makes sense. It must have been in her contract that she had to have ugly hair. They already had their resident beauty queen. I mean.. didn't Steven have the long hair? :lol:

I didn't mind her hair in Fire Down Below. Marg was cute in that movie.

It was weird seeing Marg with brown hair in Perfect Murder, Perfect Town. I know it was only because of the part she was playing but it's so different from her normal colour.

I really didn't like her hair in 4x4
her bangs were in her eyes and it just looked sort-of bland

Iced her hair was REALLY red!

My favorite is off the face or with some whipy bangs

I would love to see China Beach released! I never got to see it and would love to own a DVD set that has the main star as Marg. :D But then again, I own Fire Down Below, Species In Good Company and I'm sure a few others. :p

vegaslights said:
Species In Good Company and I'm sure a few others. :p

Species In Good Company? :lol: Now that must be an interesting crossover! :lol: :lol: J/K. I own IGC too. Gotta get Mr Brooks too. Loved that movie a LOT.

LOL. SPecies in Good Company.

Watching Marg with brown hair was weird - I think even Marg said it was a bit weird being a brunette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back