H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Footyliz,

Long time no talk. :D

Yep, it is! :devil:

Hey Starbuckhan, That was funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was the best we could come up with because Horatio doesn't have any kissing scenes. :(

Oh I think it kinda gets our point across, don't you! ;)

Thanks for the comp and it's always great to see you in and around here. I remember when I first joined the group and you explained 'TUMBLEWEED' to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TTYL,

HCrazy

'Runs off to continue working on wall of H and C' :eek: :eek: :lol:

2. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Yeah... but ain't it fun??? :D:devil:

It's late...I'm gonna go to bed and try and dream of H/DC... :eek:

Can't wait to see that wall, HCrazy!!! :D:devil:

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :)

3. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Ah yes JK gives some good scenes to work on :devil:
    and I've noticed that JK and HC look pretty similar ;) (except the 80's shirts and ties)..so keep maniping we have to keep the DuCaine love up!

4. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Ok I have just put up a wall over in the wallpaper section. It's not the one I wish it was, as I am still figuring how to make it. :rolleyes:

Hey Hangel, did you um hear me. :lol:

Anyway I hope you all like what I did to our favorite couple. Especially their eyes, I love playing with their eye color. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keeping DuCaine Alive and um, very busy! :p :devil: :devil: :devil:

5. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

"Horatio...Promise me... your love....Promise me your soul, Promise me forever in your heart once more"
    [​IMG]

"Calleigh...I promise you forever...I promise you my soul...I promise to forever love you...for forevr more.
    [​IMG]

DuCaine love is Forever,
    Never can it be taken away,
    It's just the kind of enchanted sweet love,
    That the Angels have blessed in their special way.

DuCaine forever :D

6. horatiosangel

Oh, luvin, that is sooooo sweet... ***swoons from all the DuCaine love*** :eek:

And HCrazy those walls ROCK girl!!! Great job!!! :D

***skips off to work on new DuCaine vid***

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :D:devil:

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hey! :lol: It's great to see yas too! :D :p

Oh, sh**, oh sh** oh, sh**!!! *tackles too* :lol: Hey, lynny! :p
    Sorry that I haven't been on in ages guys, more personal stuff has come up, but now that I've sorted it out, I'm gonna try and make an effort to get on more often! :)

I've missed you all so much, and all of the talk thats gone on in here! :( Oh, well.... I'm sure I'll catch up pretty quick... :p

Emer I heart french... *blows kisses to everyone* :lol: But I can't wait until I get to go learn some spanish..... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol: Just like our dear Cal... :p Then she can talk dirty in a foreign language to Horatio, get him all horny and the likes... then watch out for the smutapalooza that follows! :lol: :lol: Smutapalooza, that's a new one... ;)

miamirocks, I love that idea :p :lol: Never seen the movie, but oh my god, I could write a fic about it using that description if you want... ;) and yes, I am still writing my Hurricane Anthony fic :p Going to finish the most recent chap this afternoon :D

:devil: :devil: :cool: :rolleyes: :lol: :p

That is all I have to say about that :p :lol: I love it, sooo funny! horatiosangel, I share the same view about it... ;) :p

Hcrazy, I love the cover art... esp. the second one :p Keep u the great work ;)

*Wipes brow* :p that was the longest message I've written in such a long time... :lol: Welcome to all the new DuCainers around here, theres a few of you, I know.... :D

BG

8. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey guys,

Just wondering - has anyone heard any spoilers this season in regard to H/C actually working together? I know this is the "shipper" forum, but I'd just like to watch these two work a crime scene together again, for cryin' out loud.

Also, I asked this in the spoiler thread, but is Sept. 24 the CSI:Miami premiere? If so, they must've shot some stuff already - I was just hoping for some H/C moments. I'm sure if anyone hears, they'll let us know :)

As for the DVD cover - I like HCrazy's better! This is the first year they don't have the whole cast on the cover, and I think that's just wrong - esp. when it's just H. Is it me, or do TPTB see Cal as a "second-string" player. I mean, on LV you've got Cath and Grissom, on NY you've got Stella and Mac, but on CSI:Miami (in the Emmy noms anyway), they list Emily Procter as a supporting actress, on the same level as Boa Vista character -WTF?

Cal's definitely H's other half - like Cath is Grissom's and Stella is Mac's - even if they're not in a romantic relationship. They really need to give Cal more of a chance to shine this year - like they've done w/Cath and Stella - show the woman some respect!

Oh, and has anyone heard from Corey Miller (via email) lately?

Sorry, just a few random thoughts... :rolleyes:

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I have no clue on the spoilers. I only know of one and it has nothing to do with H/Cal. although it might.. I dunno.

I'd like to see them damnit. I miss my DuCaine. .. (Personally, I'm not sure I'd compare them to GC.. but both haven't seen each other this season)

Theres alot of spoilers going around, even speculations. But I'm not taking anything personal up until the one right before the first episode, I'm hoping for DuCaine scene.

When Speed returns, DuCaine would have to talk or something, wouldn't they?

10. horatiosangel

Yeah, CathStokes...

Maybe they'd have to conference together about how to help Eric, since he's going to be delusional if he's talking to Speed (at least that's how I've heard he's coming back...as a ghost or imaginary friend/helper for Eric :rolleyes: )
    I'm trying very hard not to get into all the spoiler stuff this time around, miamirocks. (Other than what I listed above):D After the letdown that was the S5 finale, I'd just as soon wait and see what happens when it happens. I was trying to remember what the last time was that we actually saw our H/Cal together on screen... does anybody know? :confused:

Until such time as we get them back... Endgame ya'll :)...
    at least we have all the great fanfic writers and luvin's poetry and stories and of course, HCrazy's awesome manips... :devil: Speaking of that, here's one of my personal favorites...
    [​IMG] HCrazy, girl you rock!!! :devil: :D

11. CathStokes

The ep Eric got hurt? I believe. I know Going Under they had more scenes in it, maybe one more after it, but I know they were near each other when Eric got hurt.

I believe that Eric really sees Speed, from what I heard its really Speed, which is why that storylines interesting.. but Eric thinks he's imagining it and of course Calleigh does too, but I wonder if she talks it over with H?

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Yep, He does, so the spoilers say anyway and there is more but you gals should check it out because I never learned how to hide it in that box up there! :rolleyes:

Hi Everyone! :D Helloooooooo :D

Ok, I have new walls in the wallpaper thread, Please check them out and you will see I got carried away. :rolleyes:

Anyway Enjoy and keep the faith, we have a whole new season and I am sure we will get much more Of H and Cal then we did last season. They heard our cries and I do believe we will all be smiling from what Corey had said. They are turning it up a notch! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have my Hope and faith and of course there is all of our DuCaine LOVE!!!!

HCrazy out!

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Corey said that!!! When, when?? Did he actually man w/ Ducaine or just the whole shebang? Well it needs to go up a notch, the right couples anyway...the actual plots of 'crime' need to come down to earth, tho. I do always keep this in mind: when Jake was around in "going under" you could see alot in how Horatio responds to him & how he has reacted to Calleigh's past relationships so I for one am holding onto that; he'll be there for her when she starts to crumble, he's the only one that seems to be able to bring it out in her & the only one she would LET help her pick up the peices. Anyone else she would want them to mind their own business but not w/ H...she lets him in. KEY-UTE pic of them, by the way.

14. horatiosangel

WHAT?!?! :eek:

***passes out from sheer excitement, scaring the dogs***

***wakes up and does happy dance around living room...again scaring the dogs :D***

Oh HCrazy I hope so... now I really can't wait for that 90 minute season premier... :D

And you are so right, mjszud. Time and again, H has been there for Cal through thick and thin, they know each other so well. Like I said, ENDGAME people!!! ;) :)

Here's a little H/Cal time for us to remember...
    [​IMG] ...ahhhh True Love :eek: ...

15. CathStokes

Do you know how to do quotes? just put spoiler in its place. if you want the spoiler to say something like I put reply just put spoiler=whatever.

Corey said something nice about DuCaine?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.