Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

Jorja is the type of person that puts her friend ahead of her financial gain. There is no way that Billy, Marg or George Eades would allow Jorja to be fired or denying the pay rise she is entitled too, that is how the business works. It would be wrong for her to have turned down a pay rise and be denied one this time. If there were any problems, I am sure we will hear about it from Billy in the new season interviews. I sincerely believe that if Jorja was fired, they would have major production problems because last time, they protested with a no show. Jorja is popular, they would lose Billy, most likely George because he owes her, Gary because they are very close and Emily her best friend who is on CSI Miami would be pissed. It would be too dangerous to the success of the show, CBS are not going to kill CSI. People on the main CSI forum didn't take this argument seriously but I am looking at the bigger picture and the reprecussions. Jorja is not some starry-eyed, diva that makes demands, she is someone her cast love to work with. It would be like The West Wing got rid of Donna before the end. She was never big character like CJ and Abbey but they would never have allowed Janelle Maloney to be fired.
    The West Wing was also a close cast.

The MK storyline was well planned, most likely during season 6, which is why they needed to revel GSR in the last episode.
    If you watch the season which the reporters, clearly had not. The finale was set up when Natalie saw Gris and Sara at the end of Empty Eyes, his touch and manner with Sara was intimate. Natalie had been playing a game with Grissom all season and in Living Doll we know she was stalking him, gathering information. Sara disturbed her because it distracted Grissom. Empty Eyes must have been made months before the last episode.
    You have to ask yourself would they plan to have Sara killed off, "hit by a car" and dying in Grissom's arm?
    If that was the plan and Sara was AWOL as they were filming, would they somehow with time restrictions come up with an elaborate storyline,like the episode we saw as Living Doll?
    The opening of Grissom's heart, the stalking of Grissom, the model of the car, which must have taken so much work was not a hashed together, last minute script change.

Since the media have been spreading the story about Jorja being fired, they have been struggling to keep the story out there. They keep up the will Jorja live crap and then apparently they pick up on an episode named Death and started speculating on whether Sara would live then die in episode five. If Jorja has had a big fight over pay, would she then say ok thanks and quit? Would TBTP say we're going to fire Jorja but first she can film five episodes of the new series?
    I said in May that if think this has been a nasty character attack on Jorja, she presses peoples buttons because of her politics and because they hate CSI's popularity.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] here-here, lucy another writer on our wonderful fan-site, well said, and a true-blue GSR fan YIPEE, we need more like you on the whole specturm of this.. and so many are in denial.. WHY? don't get that, what is we see, that they don't? :(this has been posted prior but for the newbies or those who haven't seen it, a timeline for our couple[​IMG]

http://www.csiwiki.cbs.com/page/Grissom+and+Sara

3. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

every day i am more nervous ...the big day is close now, haaaaaa i saw the new promo (with only season 7 scenes, wow)
    awwwwwwww that is a great timeline
    Someone knows if have new pics?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I also think that it would be impossible to keep it from the press if she had been fired or quit. I think the whole she'll be in five episodes is because they knew the fans would know she was there, or else the press would be hounding her at home asking why she wasn't on the set. The paparazzi are known to hang out outside celebs homes, and she would have been seen by now. I think now what I thought back at the end of the season, they are just trying to hype it up for the new season, so that all the CSI fans who have started watching GA will watch the opener, and then it will be a to be continued ep. so that they will want to see that one as well, hoping to get back some of the lost viewers. I just really don't see how all of this secrecy could exist if she had quit/been fired. It just seems unlikely that EVERYONE in hollywood would keep it hush hush if she left the show.

On a lighter note, I've already cast my vote for the pin me down...but not with a Mustang name and our season premiere countdown is now at 40 days :D

5. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

What's going on with the whole "Sara is pregnant" storyline? How did this come up? I personally don't think it will ever happen (unless it's revealed before the series ends).

****In serious need of new GSR scenes!

Oh, and I am 119% sure Sara will not die!!

6. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys, I've watching GSR videos & making GSR videos & reading GSR fiction & am feeling quite happy.Check out my latest video if you want some feel good GSR fluff. The Look of Love, I used that great old Burt Bacharach song by Sergio Mendes. It's pure eye candy for GSR addicts. Here's my YouTube channel . Hope it gives you a nice warm GSR feeling.

7. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I don't think that she'll be pregnant either. We were talking about it because if Sara was going to die, it would make a great scene for WP to play, for the whole team really, but that is all it was. It was not in any of the spoilers or anything. I don't think that she'd be pregnant because she is going to live and I think that it would change the dynamic of the lab too much. I think it is going to be hard enough on them once she is back and now everyone else knows that they are together. I think that there is going to be a lot of problems with Catherine, too, because she didn't like when Warrick got married, because of what it meant to her. She showed her selfishness there when she was angry because someone she had never dated got married. Imagine how she is going to react to Gil getting together with Sara behind her back. She thinks that she knows Gil so well, that he tells her everything, she is going to be livid. I think that's why she is always telling Sara things about him, to prove she knows him better than Sara does, ya know? Like when she told Sara about him and Lady Heather. She had no clue what happened, but she was off telling Sara all about it. I really hope we get some good scenes with Sara answering back, not just them getting in trouble.

Sorry, when I get going, I really can babble :)

8. Desertwind

bengali your right in your observation of the "media/press" getting a hold of something, they would have by now, the press was all over the Gary Dourdan incident of him hitting that paparazzi camera guy, so that's a good point unless they're all in the CIA, and we don't know about it :D and where are the Sara being pregnant rumors coming from, I hadn't heard that one! :eek:

And Ilovebilly killer photo ;) love the slot machine in the background!

[​IMG]

9. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I think the Sara pregnant rumor is just teenage girl wishful thinking; unless the Jorja pregnant, no thats just a beer belly has crossed over from actress to character.

10. Desertwind

So, do you want her to be? maybe baby.. ya' never know.. stranger things have happened.. ;)

[​IMG]

11. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

desertwind, you rock!!!

No, her being pregnant was a scenario from choco bunny's imagination and only from there. It was never from anywhere else. She said it would be cool in a sad kind of way. It was never in any of the spoilers or from anything CSI has said etc. I just wanted to clear that up.

12. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

IMO, I would love geek babies! I just think right now would be a very bad time to break out more suprises for the team. But I guess that is why there is that amazing invention called "Fan Fiction"

Oh, and imagination... :D

13. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Hey guys! ::waves::

So...I went to a party last night and it was awesome.

Beer is good. But only if you're legal! Don't want to set a bad example for the kids. :D

Anyway...GSR. Right.

Two of my friends were sitting there playing SCRABBLE this morning and I thought "How cute! I bet Grissom and Sara SO do that!" They probably use words I never even heard of. :lol:

There was something else GSR realted too but I can't remember. Wow...I have Alztimer's at 21. How sad. :lol:

Arg. I really don't want to go to work today. I really hate my job...I need to get a new one.

I vote for Choc's thread title! (Mainly because I voted for it last time and it's the summer and I have no ideas. :lol:. Plus...it rocks. ;) )

Alright ladies...until later.

GSR rocks my beer bottles and my CONVERSE! :)

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

aight people. now, if anybody has any ideas for the next thread title except Pin Me Down ... But Not With a Mustang, please write them in bold. i guess we're gonna do two polls, like last time, unless this is going to be the only suggestion. but seriously, it can't be.

why?

cuz i'm submitting some. *is evil*

Fighting For Love
    Angry!Grissom = Lovesick!Grissom
    Did He Just ... Say He Loves Her?
    We're Ready For Your Comeback Sara!
    The Reason Of The Biggest WTF Moment In History of TV

i know, they suck. it's b/c i didn't nominate Grissom Has A Mustang/Godzilla In His Pants. oh well. it would be such an AWESOME title for the 30th thread though.

anyway, keep nominating everybody. i don't believe y'all don't have any ideas. we used to have like 30 titles to choose from everytime.

15. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I guess it's harder to think up thread titles without new GSR.

I could probably think of something but I want Pin Me Down ... But Not With a Mustang to win this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.