Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I've have my ways :p

Oh, and sorry for the big picture :eek: thats the second time I've done that :rolleyes:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It may have been that the interview was conducted a few weeks before the article ran. Rory was at the Right at Your Door screening that night!

I ended up going with a few of my friends, and let me tell you guys--this movie was awesome! I loved it. I was totally involved with the story and the characters. Rory was great as always--he really made his character very believable. And his co-star, Mary McCormack, was wonderful, too. I highly recommend the movie!

Rory and the writer/director did a brief Q&A after the film, which was interesting. Rory talked about making the character sympathetic and how that was the biggest challenge for him.

I got a pic of him which I will post as soon as I get it uploaded and get it hosted! :cool:

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^^ No worries about the picture, June. ;) And thanks for that interview you posted! It was quite a read but definitely worth it. Also, those pictures are wonderful, thanks for sharing. :) I'm lovin' his style. (Except, er, the flipflops. :eek: Sorry, never been a fan.)

^ Top, I'm very happy you enjoyed the movie. :D I know the film's had various mixed reviews so it's excellent knowing that our resident 'reviewer' for CSIFiles found the movie a good watch. :)

Can't wait until you upload the picture!

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

here's what Speed would look like as a southpark character :D
    [​IMG]

5. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

Lol omg!! that is sooo funny! :lol:

6. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

haha thats funny and just awesome lol thanks for sharing :)

7. CSIMIAMI

CSIMIAMI Hit and Run

Wow..........how terrible. ( no offence)
    Looks nothing like em' :p LOLz (maybe 4 the best)

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

well it's the best i could do with the program i found...so. yeah i know it sucks. but it's still funny.

9. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

thanks for the pics and interview June_85!
    thats awesome that you got to see the movie and thanks for the review Top41 and i can wait to see your pics ;) and btw i love your avie.
    ha ha aww he would make a cute cartoon.

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i edited my Southpark Speed. now he has stubble and shorter hair. and i also made Rory and of some of the other character's he's played. :D
    Southpark Rorys
    Edited by Mod as picture was too large

11. CSIMIAMI

CSIMIAMI Hit and Run

Is it me or is this forum getting increasingly creepy.....?????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

(Its like obssession taken to a whole new level :eek:)

12. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

Need4Speed, Those are flipin' awesome!! :lol:

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

lol Thats too funny {b]Need4Speed[/b] I like the Yevgeny one a lot.

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Just a reminder that pictures posted here should be no larger than 480 pixels in length, ortherwise they may stretch the screen and it makes it plain hell for those who have slower or dial-up connections. ;)

Thanks!

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh i'm so sorry about that!! i didn't mean for it to be that big! i sincerely apologize!!! and....
    OMG!!! the finale was so awesome!! it had so much Rory!!! and he looked so different because the had t make him look 40 years older so thay had his hair dyed grey!!! but the thing is he still looked sexy. and at the end :eek: they caught Yevgeny!!!! but they let him go thank god. and also towards the end he laughed, smiled twice and cried twice all in like the last 15 minutes!!! and it was so sweet...he was reunited with Azalia! and at first i thought she wasn't going to take him back, but then she did and they hugged! i was crying so much because it was just so sweet and happy!! this was the second best one of the three i think minaly because it was a whole lotta Rory. plus he laughed, smiled twice and cried twice all in 15 minutes. even though he looked older he was still very sexy. but the first one was the best because..he was young, he laughed, cried and smile a whole lot, plus i loved the "pimp" looking outfit at the begining! then the second one third because it didn't have a lot of Rory, but it did have his funniest moment. and I alos liked them because the story was just so awesome and amazing!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.