Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stokes_Time

Stokes_Time Victim

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

there's going round that Warrick and Tina will break up or so in season 8.. but we'll see i just hope we will see a little bit more from Warrick and Nick caus they didn't really had screen-time if ya know what i mean..

X

2. Chadini

Chadini Witness

I agree about Warrick and Nick having more time together. I enjoyed the old days when they had running side bets on each case. The competition was fun to watch...they had a great dynamic together.

3. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Maybe they should make the show like 2 hours long each week. I really want more for Warrick/Catherine/Nick/Greg/LabRats and we just don't have room for that and Grissom/Sara.

4. Stokes_Time

Stokes_Time Victim

yeah lostladyknight that's a good one :lol:, that will make me really happy if they would do that..
    especially 2 hours ^^ :eek: :D

5. lostladyknight

Hey, I wouldn't complain!

Nah... I think they should bump it back a thursday and give is one more episode this season. That they could do.

Nobody wants to wait till the twenty seventh.

That's so long!

6. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Well I think they should focus on something, anything, other than GSR. I think it's a great story line, but I miss seeing the others. Like Greg flirting with Sara, Nick and Warrick, and Grissom and Catherine's friendship. I think we need to see a lot more of everyone individually.

7. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Honestly, I don't think there was any more GSR last season than any season previously, and I'm expecting it to be fairly low-key this season. *shrugs*

I am curious as to why it's been so long since we've gotten episodic spoilers, though. It makes me wonder if there are any Foilers out in the mix. And, with all the discussion on the rightness/wrongness of adding another character to the show... It's going to be an interesting season.

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

As for Warrick, I hope we get more of him this season as well, but looking at the most recent cast lists I've seen, he's been bumped down two spots. Apparently, it now goes:

William Petersen
    Marg Helgenberger
    George Eads
    Jorja Fox
    Gary Dourdan
    Eric Szmanda
    Robert David Hall
    Louise Lombard
    Paul Guilfoyle

Maybe Jorja Fox won part of her contract battle with CBS and will get more screentime and maybe even a raise. I'm all for seeing more Jorja since she was reduced to Grissom's girlfriend last season, but I also hope to see more Warrick as well.

I also wonder if the woman playing Vivian Lee will get added to the regular cast list? If so, the cast list is getting pretty long. I also heard a rumour that Wallace Langham (Hodges) may get added to the regular cast list. Has anyone else heard that?

9. lostladyknight

Well Gary wasn't in much of the 7th season right? Maybe that's part of the reason for his being bumped down. Maybe this'll be fixed this season, I hoope. I fear we're going to see the end of Warrick Brown before too much longer. But I shouldn't talk about such things.

I think Hodges (Wallace) deserves to be credited as part of the regular cast and I hope that it happens. He's not a bad character.

Vivian, if she's a full time CSI, deserves to be on there as well. Afterall the show is called CSI.

I hope Brass gets more air time too. He's been my favorite for so long and there's just not enough of him.

10. NEGU

NEGU Witness

I don’t understand why they changed the name order these days. It’s a shame they don’t look after Warrick much, but George’s name right under Marg looks good to me. And I'm really glad to see Louise's name appeared still.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'm not sure that list means much, the last time I saw it Eric's name appeared last. I think it's just a list of the cast but does not reflect their staus on the show. But that's just my opinion.

I am dying for more spoilers, impatience is my middle name.

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Wallace? Where is he????????????? He was in the regulars last year.
    I dont mean to do what I always compain about (gush) But I'll be SAD if he gets less time (and NO I won't stop watching, but I love my boy)

13. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Like Wojo, I never thought of the listing of the characters in the opening sequence reflected their status on the show, but just an introduction to who was who. If there was anything to that, it would be the first introduced and the last, but that isn't always the case. *solely my personal opinion on that last comment *

All I want is to know that they are all back for another season, and that each character gets an equal amount of airtime. And though Warrick is not my fave...I am plugging for him and for his screen time to be upped because after last season, he deserves it more then any other character. LOL, I think I saw more of my favorite guy, Hodges, then I saw Warrick in S7, and he isn't even listed as one of the major characters. (even though, he is part of the cast)

14. Bev

Bev Pathologist

I remember reading in TVGuide when ER was going through a lot of changes that the major spots in the cast list are the first two and the one listed after and at the end.

In other words for season 7 on CSI the major stars would be considered

Billy 1
    Marg 2

and Paul 3

That would make Billy, Marg and Paul the three top stars if you follow the logic I read about er in TVGuide.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

His name has never appeared in the opening credits, there has been talk about it for a few years but it has not happened yet. Hodges always gets good screen time, I wouldn't worry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.