H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:p :p Not only is thAt pic perfect, it's truly a HEART THUMPER! :p :p

2. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey guys,

Love that pic Hcrazy and emeraldeyes - watching that movie really reminded me of H/C and gave me some hope that things could actually turn around for our ship, if only TPTB would let them work together again! It really is a cool scenario, and would be an interesting fic that I might have to jot down some day.... after I finish all these other crazy ideas lol (Speaking of which, I'm posting Part I of new DuCaine fic on the boards here — called "Regrets" — if anyone's interested - it's pretty much finished, so it'ss not the crazy WIP that is "Mixed Feelings" LOL. I'm gonna post it in parts, depending on the reaction I get - hopefully it will inspire some DuCaine love:) )

I really just want Cal and H to get their friendship back this season, maybe a scene w/them talking about something like some of the spoilers that have been rumored. I just want them talking again! Hopefully, they'll do at least that :)

OK, quick question (maybe a stupid one) — how come our thread is only #4 while others are on #12 or #24? I thought, at least back in the day, that our ship was pretty popular. Just wondering.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I personally don't let the #'s bother me. I think DUCAINE is still very popular & theres probably alot of fans who do like them together they just may not go to the same lengths as we do to express our opinions. I always liked Ducaine but sometimes didn't know how to jump into the conversation 'cuz I don't know alot of the epi titles or their scenes. Besides other threads on #24 & #12 are alot of the same people who sometimes get sidetracked by the actual topic so it stretches it out. Or its alot of teenagers (no offense to any) who go back & forth w/ one -line posts about 'their hot' or 'they need to have sex'. Thats just my opinion :p If TPTB see that Ducaine would work (hopefully they do) then they'll put them together regardless of this thread only being @ #4.

4. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

I'm with you mjszud. In my mind, H/Cal is endgame. Period. I don't think there's two other characters on the show that are so well matched to each other as Horatio and Calleigh are, from their backgrounds (H's childhood abuse, Cal's alcoholic father) to their workoholic tendencies, not to mention age-wise (I'm sorry, but I just think Eric and Ryan are way too young and immature for her and can't possibly see anything between her and Jake lasting at all...he's just an ass :rolleyes:) Plus both are commitment phobic and are always looking out for the well-being of others. They will be together because they are meant to be together. Now or in the future, it will happen. Keep the faith girls!!! :)

And what is that saying, "It's not the number that counts, it's how you use it" ... or something like that... :lol:

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :D:devil:

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, :D

Hey everyone, :D

Yeah, yeah!!! :p I agree, END GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

And the writers had better get them paired up for us or, ARgggggggggggggggggggggg,... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I will be very angry!!! :mad: I turn green when I am angry!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DuCaine will be fine, the are invincible! :D :D :D :D :p

DuCaine forever baby!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm with you ladies!!! ;)

Hey, I have to liven up this thread...

This is the new box cover art for season 5 yayyyyyyyyyy
    and here is mine I made that I would love if it was the real thing but... Oh welllll I can put them together and DREAM!!!

Enjoy everyone!

[​IMG]

This is my Idea of a great cover!!!

[​IMG]

6. horatiosangel

Oh I would SO buy that one, HCrazy!!! So awesome!!! :D:lol:

Don't seem to have much to say right now except that... hmmmm, unusual for me I know... :lol:

7. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

"Horatio, I love you, deeper than the ocean" [​IMG]

And deeper than the sea
    [​IMG]

"I know love....that is why DuCaine is forever you and me". "I love you"xx
    [​IMG]

@ HCrazy...Awesome cover...Miss ya guys..Always DuCaine Forever.

seeya...Keep the Faith.....And just because I can't always be here, doesn't mean, I've forgotten DuCaine Love...Is true Love. :D

8. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Thanks ladies and I love your Pics LMH! :D :D :D

Glad to see you around as I run off to make a new wallpaper. :p :p :p

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, You gals will be swooning!!!! :eek: :devil: More than you all arealdy are! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have fun DuCainers, ;)

HCrazy

9. horatiosangel

Can't wait to see that wallpaper, HCrazy!!! Probably make my new computer explode... :devil::lol:

And luvin!!! ***Big,Big Hugs*** We miss you too... :( Hope all is well with you... :) Great pics too, by the way... DuCaine is just soooo true love!!! :D

[​IMG] They are both soooo staring at the others lips... just imagining that first kiss...LOVE it!!! :devil: :) :devil: :)

10. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Oh yes, yes yes, My H sister I aggree whole heartedly! :lol:

Look at their eyes, Hmm, let's see Calleigh thinks, :eek: "Soft, smooth and I love how he licks his lips each time he lets his tongue come out and glide over them so slowly." :devil:

Horatio now thinking hmm, "Full, soft, moist, and if she keeps starting at me like this...." :lol: :lol: :lol:

"The hell with it," :eek: He growled, "C'mere beautiful" :eek: :devil: :devil: :devil:

[​IMG]

:DI just couldn't help it, I couldn't! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi!! :) You'll never guess what?? I'm going to Washington tomorrow for 5 days, then I'm off to MIAMI!!!!! :D :D YEAHHHH!!!! :D :D I'm really excited!! :) I'll be back on the 28th! Phew, I'm busy this Summer!!! :) Keep the faith when I'm gone!!

horatiosangel, that pic was when I first realised that H and Cal looked really good together when I first saw 'Gloden Parachute'. :) Looks don't lie, and neither does the evidence!! :D
    I really thought 'Golden Parachute' was a golden episode(no pun intended! :lol:), with a lot of great moments. The first scene after the credits was Horatio and Calleigh walking through the crime scene as Calleigh briefed Horatio on the plane, and then they just turned and looked at the plane wreckage, side by side. And those looks spoke volumes... *looks fondly at Hangel's pic again* She was so cute with her pigtails!! :) You would know he thought the world of her whenever they were together in that eppie, that he just adored her. She's his Bullet Girl, after all!! :D :) Imagine if they were relaxing after work, and he was playing with her hair, and he tied her pigtails in a knot on top of her head!! :lol: So sweet and funny!!

Drool alert with that pic, HCrazy!!! :D :D And that dialogue was HOT!!! :devil: Blushing like mad here!! I adored the DVD box cover you did aswell!! :D It's WAY better now!!

Today, I was getting my hair washed for my holidays, and all the women in the hairsalon were blonde and were wearing all-black!!! :eek: :lol: Horatio would have died a happy man, especially if it was Calleigh washing his hair!!! ;) :D Oh, the mental image... :devil: That thought was running round my head all day, and I HAD to say it!! Call me a freak but I'm lovestoned with DuCaine!!! :)

I'm up at 4 AM tomorrow to catch my flight, so I'll sign off for now, and I'll see you all when I get back!! 'When you're in Miami, we never close.' And neither will this thread!!

Here's a pic before I go!!

It's like he has his hand on her back... what a sunset!! :)

I'll miss you all! DuCaine forever baby!!!
    :D

12. horatiosangel

Love that pic, Em!!! :D

Hope you have a great time in DC and Miami...Lucky Girl!!! :)

And thanks for making my naughty thoughts even naughtier, HCrazy :devil::D:devil:

13. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Emerald have a great time and say hello to DC for us, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh my Miami, Miami, She's going to Miami!!!!! :eek:

I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway have a great time and buy a lot of Miami stuff!!! :D ;) Take pics ofr us too!!! :lol:

Hey Hangel, We sure are some naughty bunch. :devil: :devil: :devil: Heeee heeee

14. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

I'm still here too...actually I am watching season 5 for the first time..stupid UK scheduling :rolleyes: But Cal and H had two scenes together, I almost jumped up and down in excitement!
    Great pic Hcrazy but isn't that John Kelly ;) made me chuckle!

15. starbuckhan

starbuckhan Dead on Arrival

John Kelly where * runs around* where, lol your right it is but I'm ok with that. :D

I'm getting my DuCaine fix by re-watching season 1 & 2 ahhh
    DuCaine goodness every episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.