Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Duquesne01, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Jakeis dumb enough to believe Calleigh when she puts on that fake smile and says everything is ok b/c Jake doesn't know her as well as Eric does. And even if Jake did call her out on "not being ok" she would just yell at him whereas if it were Eric, he would break down her walls and get through to her.

Calleigh, as much as she keeps herself held back will eventually get a little tired of "having" to be fake with Jake. At some point you want someone to call you out on the fact that even though you say you are ok, you know you are not. And I can picture Jake asking if she is ok and her replying yes, her fake way, and him just being like "ok" and accepting it and moving on. Calleigh likes to be challenged and eventually she will realize that she wants someone to challenge her on the fact that she is not ok and Eric will definately do that.

^^ Good god, Jake is not gonna know what hit him when all is said and done :lol:

BRING IT ON!!!

2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Hey guys, sorry to interput the spoiler swapping :):) But I need your help.

I have a beta for my stories but she doen't like M rated fics and therefore doesn't want to beta my newest one. Could anyone out there help?? I'd appriciate it, it's M rated so not suitable for little-uns.:p Thanks
    Jodie
    xxxxxxxxx

3. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

sure I'm bored. :) i'll message you my email....

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Thanks so much, you're a star!

5. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

oh you're making me blush.

ok getting back on the subject of E/C, i haven't really been reading spoilers (just been to busy) but do you guys think Eric will confront Calleigh?

Isn't it a little ironic that a bullet is what finally led Eric to the bullet girl. :confused:

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

[/QUOTE]

Isn't it a little ironic that a bullet is what finally led Eric to the bullet girl. :confused:

[/QUOTE]

Haha, I totally agree! Nice catch *hands badge* I was only thinking about that the other day!! It is strange!

7. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

[/QUOTE]

Haha, I totally agree! Nice catch *hands badge* I was only thinking about that the other day!! It is strange!

[/QUOTE]

**accepts Badge** Why thank you. :D

hahaha I'm getting into your brain.

8. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Ok, now I'm scared haha.

I posted :) Thanks for all your help doll

9. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Ok now don't kill me, but im actually kind of glad that Jake is still in the picture. Now don't get me wrong, him and Calleigh being together makes me want to throw up, but i love angst and this will defintaly bring some of that. I'm also glad that Calleigh had a fight with Eric because not only are they adorable when they fight but it may cause some of the feelings that they are denying to come out. Which we all want to happen.

hey where did you guys read the spoilers for 605???

10. delkolover

I posted the spoilers for 605 in the spoiler thread for Miami season 6 last night....there isn't much but there is enough to get the gist of the episode.

11. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

oh thank you

12. Alison124

Alison124 Victim

Umm...hi. I'm new here, been lurking for a while, and I guess I finally decided to suck it up and actually talk to you guys. I've been a fan of E/C since I started watching the show (in like season 2-ish) and then when season 5 came along, I became (slightly) obsessed with them... *cough* just a bit. But you all seem nice, and I've read some of your FFs, and watched Leela's vids (which are REALLY good, by the way) and I decided to finally join in. I have one vid...eh not as good as Leela's but still. Anyways, it's great to be here and I'm really excited about it. I don't know how much I'll be able to post though, but it's awesome to meet everyone!

-Alison

13. CarolineAmanda

CarolineAmanda Witness

i ship e/c! they are cute

14. Alison124

Alison124 Victim

Are you new here too?! If so, then yay it's not just me!! :)

15. delkolover

Welcome new Hip Huggers! You guys are always welcome and don't be afraid to post...we don't bite....hard! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.