Eddie Cahill Fan Project: Fugly Ties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jun 3, 2007.

1. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Oh! it's so great! I know he'll love it, especially since he seems to feel the same way about his ties as we do!

2. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Thanks everyone! :D I had so much fun co-ordinating it and we have some very talented and creative people on the boards!! :) The scrapbook was collected yesterday and should be with his manager by this time tomorrow *squee* and I have asked they let me know Eddie has received it ok. :) I will let you all know when I know!

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Definitely keep us posted! :cool: Gladk it's safely off in the mail!

4. CSI_in_training

Ooh! this is so exciting. :D Glad it's off!

5. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

I picked up my e-mails this morning and Eddie's manager has received the scrapbook and has passed it on to Eddie! :D I have asked he let us know if Eddie has anything to say about it - I'm sure he will! :lol:

6. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Yay! That's great. His manager is fantastic with the communication and he sure passed that baby along quickly. Be sure to let us know if you hear anything more about it.

7. sHiNNizLe

sHiNNizLe Rookie

Ooohh..I can't wait to say what Eddie has to say about OUR scrapbook!!Hope he likes it.

8. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Still no word from his manager - can't blame him as he'll be busy on Season 4! :D I'll leave it a few more days then maybe drop his manager an e-mail to make sure Eddie got it and what he thought of it ;)

9. CSI_in_training

exciting! I know he's busy, but when he takes a break to look at that he'll definatly get a good laugh.
    Can't wait to know what he'll think!

10. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Hi guys - I still haven't heard back from Eddie's manager over whether or not he liked the project - I dropped his manager an e-mail this morning and will let you know if I hear from it. I think this may be a case of us not hearing back due to other commitments etc in which case we just have to assume because he hasn't filed restraining orders against any of us that he got it and liked it but hasn't had time to let us know yet! :lol:

I also need to thank Top and Mrs G for all their patience in putting up with my pms and e-mails both before and during the project - they were both a great help! Thanks, guys! ;)

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hey ka990 and everyone else--Eddie has sent along a thank you for the project! I've posted it in this thread for everyone to see. It sounds like he really liked it--awesome job ka990 and everyone who participated! :cool:

12. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Pls see my post in the thread Top has given. Eddie, your timing sucks!! :lol: It's great he responded though, and it's great he liked it! Eddie, you're a star! ;) *has warm mushy feeling inside*